[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Good: >The world is open ... The Bad: >Boring Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: skyrimjob.jpg (196KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
skyrimjob.jpg
196KB, 1680x1050px
The Good:
>The world is open ...

The Bad:
>Boring Story
>Basically no choices that actually matter
>Dull Combat
>Enemies still level with the player character (Not as much as Oblivion though)
>They broke their fucking lore ... again
>Despite what idiots claim this game is NOT immersive at all. The worldbuilding sucks.
>much much more

The Ugly:
>The graphics muh .This doesn't actually matter too much for a fucking GAME but still a little more color and style would've been nice (you may disagree here idc)
>Todd's sweet little lies

Why do people claim this is one of the best RPGs ever made again? What is the appeal?
>>
>>389377474
because normies dont know any better
>>
>>389377474
Because it's marketed by the Toddman.
>>
File: IMG_3375.jpg (32KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3375.jpg
32KB, 640x559px
>>389377474
>The Good:
>>The world is open
>>
Make the world 5x times larger and implement all great mods and i will buy it again
Otherwise, fuck off todd
>>
The Good:
>Exploration music is very great
>>
>>389377592
Seriously there was nothing else that came to mind.
>>
>>389377814
But why even explore? Every dungeon looks and plays the same for the most part. This is honestly what I don't get.
>>
>>389377814
You can be a werewolf.
There's a glitch so you can play as it always instead once a day.
That was kinda fun.
>>
>>389377814
I mean, it's kind of weird that that's on the list, considering it's par for the course for TES.
>>
>>389378192
Yeah that's why I put the dots there.
>>
>Never played skyrim
>Thought about getting the switch version

Is there honestly any reason it's really worth playing or should I skip it?
>>
>>389377474
if you want to remake this this thread and talk about a MODDED skyrim, we can do that, till then please get back in your time machine and go back to 2014
>>
>>389377474
>They broke their fucking lore ... again
explain?
>>
Honestly the only actual good thing about Skyrim was that it set the standard for the future visual style of the games. It set a real nice balance of "realism" and Morrowind-esque designs.

The music is pretty good too.
>>
>>389377474
dude youre like 6 years late
>>
>>389379069
In Morrowind the land in which Oblivion takes place was described as a massive jungle and for Oblvion they decided to go with some generic shit.
Skyrim was supposed to be all frozen so that it wouldn't have much vegetation etc.
The result was quite different.

I mean honestly whatever but it shows how little Bethesda actually cares for anything.
>>
>>389379339
Must be Australian, that's about the time it takes for them to make posts on their internet
>>
>>389378862
Don't support Bethesda's Jew attempt at making more shekels, don't buy. Go ahead and pirate it though
>>
>>389378862
get it, it's great for the first time so enjoy it to the fullest
>>
ATTENTION LURKERS AND NEW POSTERS
EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A BOT
THIS SAME THREAD HAS BEEN DONE 100 TIMES BEFORE, WITH THE SAME ANSWERS.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
>>
File: 1494130923577.png (95KB, 283x293px) Image search: [Google]
1494130923577.png
95KB, 283x293px
>>389379934
Why would I trust a bot?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.