[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's been almost 8 months since this fun*box came out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14

File: pane1.jpg (18KB, 460x200px) Image search: [Google]
pane1.jpg
18KB, 460x200px
So it's been almost 8 months since this fun*box came out.

To every switch owner:

What games besides BotW do you own/have played and what can you recommend?
>>
Voez is an AMAZING rhythm game for the switch. Don't let the fact that it's a mobile port deter you. It's probably one or my favorite games. The price tag and definitely reasonable considering you get hundreds of songs.
>>
nothing. hit pretty hard with buyers remorse. Mario better be the greatest game of all time. Also, BoTW is great but its overrated as af
>>
>>389376042
I love Puyo Puyo Tetris

Splatoon 2 is damn good if you can play online

Mario + Rabbids is great.
>>
>>389376042
Mario Kart, Splatoon 2, Mario Kingdom. Haven't played anything else
>>
>>389376042
So far splatoon 2 is pretty ok. Admittedly I'm taking it slow with the console because I have other games to play.
Id pick up bomberman and puyo puyo but they feel a little expensive
>>
File: C40eXKaXUAIwqG0.jpg (81KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
C40eXKaXUAIwqG0.jpg
81KB, 1334x750px
>>389376042
Right now its mostly great for indies like shovel knight, sonic mania, blaster master zero, etc. Arms is crap and Splatoon 2 isn't my thing. Might consider mario + minions and already preordered SMO.

From an idort perspective, it's been a way better launch than PS4 and Xbone which had dudebro games, knack and dead rising 3 for several months. However anyone telling you the switch has a lot of games is lying. It has a modest library right now.
>>
>>389376042
Here's what I've bought:

- BotW
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Wonderboy
- Fast RMX
- World of Google
- Mr Shifty
- Splatoon 2
- Sonic Mania

I feel as though BotW and Splatoon 2 are the only worthwhile titles though. I'll probably never play Fast RMX.
>>
Bomberman: Only buy this if you have friends to play with. It's hilarious with friends, but a waste of money if you have no one to play with.

Fast RMX: A nice F-Zero hold over if you've been craving one. The sound and music + HD Rumble makes it feel like an arcade racing game in a nostalgic way.

Shovel Knight: Get it if you've never played it before. Great game and it comes with the DLC.

Snipperclips: Fun to play with another person or with a party, but save your money if you play alone.

Minecraft: Minecraft on the go, plus crossplay with Xbox and PC.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Get it if you didn't own it on the Wii U. If you did, only get it if you really love MK8 and want it on the go / play with friends on the go.

Splatoon 2: MUST GET.

Sonic Mania: If you are a Sonic fan, you'll love it. If not, only get it if you have money to burn.
>>
>>389376042
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Bomberman R
Ultra Street Fighter II
Fate/Extella
Sonic Mania
Oceanhorn

Actually, I don't have Zelda.
>>
>>389377637
I forgot to mention Ultra Street Fighter 2: Get it if you've never ever played SF2 (or any SF game), or if you want a fighting game on the Switch. Other than that, save your money.
>>
>>389377670
I forgot to mention Shovel Knight, which I bought but hadn't played yet.
>>
>>389376042
Zelda
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Sonic Mania

I consider all three must-haves. Arms and Spatoon 2 are still getting new content, I'd rather wait until then before purchasing them. My next planned purchase is Pokken Tournament DX, looking forward to Mario Odyssey by the end of the year.
>>
already a better library than its counterparts
t. ps4 owner
>>
It's been... two days over six months, but alright. BotW, MK8D, Disgaea 5c, Tumbleseed (of which I'm a big fan, but only when played on Switch in handheld mode), ARMS, Spla2n, Sonic Mania
>>
>>389376042

Most switch games right now are only fun if you have friends. Something tells me you'll have trouble finding one you like.
>>
Waiting on Odyssey
Will probably sell the Switch after that since I don't see anything coming I'm interested in for a couple years
>>
>>389380020
Hopefully Retro have something cooking, but yeah im feeling this to, unless prime 4 for is in 2018 i think im selling mine and buying it later for cheap. Yoshi/kirby not really interesting for me.
>>
Nothing. It has NO GAEMS
>>
>>389376042
Splatoon 2 (definitely my favorite game of the year so far, besides BOTW), Mario + Rabbids (didn't think it would be good before E3, but holy shit this is amazing, if you love turn-based strategy games you'll absolutely love this), Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Shovel Knight, Fast RMX (an underrated gem in the Switch's lineup, and it was the first game I purchased for the system), Thumper, and of course Sonic Mania.

Switch is such a cozy system. It's my favorite purchase of the year.
>>
File: IMG_20170829_120539.jpg (2MB, 5248x2238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_120539.jpg
2MB, 5248x2238px
I have these and Sonic Mania
>>
I unplugged it in March after beating Zelda and put it in a drawer out of sight. Hoping for it to become a great emulation system after its cracked. Really hoping that WWHD and TPHD eventually come to it somehow.

I sold 3 Switches for profit at launch so I ended up getting mine for free plus enough to get a new video card or XbX, havent decided yet since my 1060 is still running great
>>
>almost 8 months
I would've guessed 3-4 months.
Oh well.
>>
>>389376042
Mario Kingdom, MK8D, Splatoon 2. My Switch collection is already as big as my ps4 one if I'm not counting PT
>>
>>389376682
>Atelier and Nights of Azure 2 is coming for the Switch
Trust me. Ill get maximum comfy out of this
>>
>>389376479
I completely disregarded that until I played the demo yesterday. Pretty good gameplay. But I'm afraid there's too many weeaboo songs. The demo songs have ear cancer vocals wtf were they thinking?
>>
>>389376042
>ARMS
>Splatoon 2
>Mario Kart 8 DX
>Mario Rabbids
>Pokken Tournament DX (soon)
I think for a system that came out in March it's doing great.
>>
>>389376042
>Puyo Puyo Tetris because thank god it finally got localized, the price point is high but I think it's worth it as a fan of both puzzle games
>Shovel Knight and Mario Kart 8 because I had them on my Wii U, which I sold to get my Switch; they're both really good games but odds are you already own them
>Snipperclips because it was fun with my gf, worth it if you have someone to play it with but otherwise not
>Arms because the test was fun but I'm having major buyer's remorse on that
>Sonic Mania because having it on a portable beat out having it on the other platforms
>Splatoon 2 because the first one helped me reinvigorate my faith in vidya as a whole, not as great as the first one in a lot of ways but definitely still worth playing
>Minecraft because I play it with my friends and it's a neat passive thing to have on a portable
>Jackbox because I play that with friends sometimes too, it isn't worth its price per se but I've enjoyed it a lot
>Mario - Rabbids, which I didn't hate at first sight because I never really hated the rabbids anyway, shockingly enough easily one of the Switch's best exclusives

All in all, I'm happy I got it. 6 months in and I've got more on this than I had on my Wii U for like two years.
>>
>>389376042
>Buyer's Remorse: The Thread
>b-b-but I'm really enjoying mobile port rhythm games and Shovel Knight! Nintendo understands fun!

Don't stop. This thread is hilarious.
>>
>>389376042
Puyo Tetris
Sonic Mania
Minecraft (best console version of the game)
Snipperclips if you have a friend who'll play thru it w you
Shovel Knight Treasure Trove

Games I recommend but don't own the Switch version of:
Jackbox Party Pack 3
Cave Story (if it's <$20)

Games that are fun but way too expensive to justify:
ARMS
>>
File: madhappy.jpg (341KB, 1048x666px) Image search: [Google]
madhappy.jpg
341KB, 1048x666px
>>389376682
you don't sound very happy
>>
ARMS is really fucking fun, more fun than Splatoon for me at least. Mighty Gunvolt Burst is pretty good, it's basically like Mighty No. 9 if the game wasn't a total disappointment. Also Gunvolt is there. Speaking of I think Gunvolt 1 and 2 are available now too.

>>389379989
>Not knowing what an idort is
Seriously? How new are you
>>
>>389376682
>Enjoy your Zelda machine
Gee, thanks man! I have been.
>Meanwhile i'm emulating BOTW in my 500$ PC at 30 fps without struggling
Glad you get to play it too. It's a great game, imo.
>and I'm gonna buy MH World as soon as it releases.
Me too! Hopefully I have a better rig by then so I don't have to get it on PS4, though.
>>
File: 1504267636300.jpg (58KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504267636300.jpg
58KB, 667x800px
>>389376042

The only other game I own is MHXX and I recommend waiting to buy this until Mario and Xenoblade are out unless you really want to pay $60 for Wii Boxing 2 and Splatoon DLC
>>
>>389376682
>$500 PC
>MHW
Enjoy your ultra cinematic 8 fps.
>>
Real question, are some switch owners here feeling any buyer's remorse ?
>>
>>389376042
I physically own BotW (120 hrs), MK8 (110 hrs) and Mario+Rabbids(~15 hrs) and would highly recommend all of them. Digitally I own Shovel Knight but haven't played it much, I'll get around to it eventually. I look forward to getting SMO, Arms, Disgaea, maybe Splatoon 2, and the Worms port. My biggest hope is for a new F-Zero.
>>
DO NOT EVER BUY VACCINE!

Worst game I have ever bought, impossible to beat.
>>
>>389384465
He said "as soon as it comes out" so he's probably talking about the PS4 version. The PC version is getting a staggered release.
So, y'know, it'll actually be a cinematic 24, with 30 in open areas.
>>
>>389384636
I wouldn't suggest it for someone who only wants a single system. I on the other hand have tons of systems to play on including PC. I can't ever run out of games so as long as the Switch has 1 killer app in its lifetime, it is a worthwhile purchase for me. Just to note, BotW is not that killer app. Could use more enemy variety, and since they are so spread out it is WAY too easy to run away from almost everything. Also, I don't like how you can glide your way to beating every puzzle in the main world. I want to be forced to figure out puzzles instead of your go to solution working for them all. Game is still fun, just probably about average.
>>
>>389384650
Splatoon 2 is the best game you don't have. Even if you're not into online shooters Salmon Run is really addicting which is like a horde mode.
>>
>>389384636
I was, very briefly, when at launch I only had BotW and Shovel Knight to play. It dissipated when BotW wound up taking me like 90-100 hours and around when I finished it Puyo Puyo Tetris came out.
>>
>>389385168
My two problems with the game is how short matches are, and how you can't even play together with your friend in most competitive modes.
>>
>>389385391
Nintendo consistently drops the ball with the modern online conveniences for reasons that beggar imagination. But I do like the match lengths. Personally, I only really play the Turf War mode, and those matches can have wild swings in who's ahead even within the short lengths of time. The last 30 seconds can really the decide the match, so adding more time doesn't seem like it would be very necessary. Maybe if we got much larger maps, but even then I wonder how that might affect the territory people actually fight over.
>>
>>389376042

Shantae
Blaster Master Zero
Sonic Mania
Lego City

All of them are on other systems, but I never played them before, so for me it was all new and good stuff.
>>
>>389385761
There is just too little time to learn what type of person you are playing against and use it against them. For turf war, I would probably say 5 minutes would be best. First 2 minutes are about covering the field. 2 minutes to learn your enemy's patterns. Then finally the last minute for the push to win. 3 minutes feels like when you finally run across a skilled opponent, you don't have enough time to show what you can do when they have the upper hand. The only benefit I see in 3 minute matches is that when I get 2 paint rollers on my team, I only have to suffer for 3 minutes.
>>
>>389377054

Well, even if you don't like ARMS and Splatoon, there's still BOTW, Puyo Tetris, MK8 Deluxe, USF2, Disgaea 5, Super Bomberman R and Fire Emblem/Odyssey on the way.

I think when people look at the Switch, they're not considering the big picture. Sure it does have some enhanced ports, and you may thinK Bomberman R = phone games (even though it's miles better than any clone), but you gotta admit, there's still a decent amount of good shit to play. Hell you can even download MHXX and the Mana Collection.
>>
File: Shimmer.png (130KB, 213x245px) Image search: [Google]
Shimmer.png
130KB, 213x245px
>>389376042
Aside from BOTW?

>Rhythm
VOEZ

>Puzzle
Puyo Puyo Tetris

>Multiplayer
Splatoon 2
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
ARMS (to an extent , I like arms but it isn't for everyone)
FAST RMX if you're too poor for MK8

>RPG
D5
Mario + Rabbids
Has been heroes if you like abuse

Shovel Knight and Blaster Master are great too.

Switch works well as an indie machine.
>>
>>389377568
>I'll probably never play Fast RMX.

Why? That's the best game on the e-shop. Bought it and Zelda day one and still am playing Fast RMX.
>>
>>389378503

Mario comes out next month, bro.
>>
>>389376042
binding of Isaac afterbirth + fits really well with it
>>
Major releases:
Zelda
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon 2
Kingdom Battle

E-shop:
Shovel Knight
Metal Slug 3
Snake Pass
Blaster Master Zero
Shock Troopers
Wonder Boy
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Fast RMX
Sonic Mania

Future wish list:
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Pokken Tournament
NBA 2K18
Mario Oddyssey
Redout
Xenoblade 2
Fire Emblem Warriors (maybe)
Resident Evil Revelations 1+2
Skyrim possibly if I get in the mood to play it again
>>
File: DI_XRLvXUAERIpH.jpg (102KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DI_XRLvXUAERIpH.jpg
102KB, 1200x900px
Can someone tell me where all the kids went in these cringey advertisements?
>>
>>389388975

Nintendo did some research and found their core fanbase is actually 20 somethings.
>>
File: switch true lib.png (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
switch true lib.png
217KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>389389061
20 somethings living in Portland and Seattle?
>>
>>389376682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWy2vOe-z3o
then again i guess more pixels is nice
>>
>>389389068
why do you have so many red squares on your screen? sounds like you need to get it sent back to nintendo
>>
>>389376042
>it's been almost 8 months since this fun*box came out

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>389389283
Just highlighting all the new games on the Switch at the moment.
>>
>>389383474
>no one is even trying to ignite a console war except you

Don't stop. I'm craving it.
>>
File: 1498158639592.gif (73KB, 675x227px) Image search: [Google]
1498158639592.gif
73KB, 675x227px
>>389376682
Sonic Mania on a portable for two weeks before you.
Splatoon, ARMS, various Indie games, Kingdom Battle and BotW on a portable.

When will you fags learn that idorting is the way to go
>>
>>389376042
>sploon
>mk8d
>mania
>puyo puyo
>mario + rabbids
>>
>>389389338
>ARMS came out in June
i see
>>
>>389388975
it's a new millennial thing like dabbing, it's called gokuing
>>
File: disgaea5complete_screens-_5_.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
disgaea5complete_screens-_5_.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
Three words: Disgaea 5 Complete
>>
>>389376042
Switch sucks. I regret buying it, especially when BOTW runs so much better on my PC. Gotta admit though, having Mania on the go is more fun than I thought it would be, and Splatoon 2 is actually solid, though not much better than the first. Overall, I enjoy a few games on the system, but a few games, for a business man like me, just does not justify the price point.

If I could do it over again, I would have just held off and waited for either a lower price / nice bundle/ console revision. Here is to hoping Mario is good.
>>
File: 1503551657752.png (259KB, 1472x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1503551657752.png
259KB, 1472x1544px
>>389376042
I've been having a lot of fun with Puyo Puyo Tetris and Splatoon 2. I'm thinking about copping some of the Neo Geo titles off of the eShop, and I'm super looking forward to Mario Odyssey.

Oh, and Sonic Mania.
>>
Anyone try this R.B.I. Baseball game? It looks like shit for PC and PS4 but it could pass on the Switch.
>>
>>389376042
Splatoon 2
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Sonic Mania

I would've bought the Mario & Rabbids game, but it literally came out on the same day as War of the Chosen, so I'm busy with that for now.
>>
>>389389701

Shock Troopers is cool as fuck.
>>
>>389376042
Currently just have Spla2n and Minecraft.
Gonna pick up Binding of Isaac, MK8D, Cave Story+, and /maybe/ Mario + Rabbids, unless I decide to wait for a price drop.
Waiting for Pokken, Odyssey, FE Warriors, Axiom Verge, and Xeno 2.
>>
>>389384465
To be honest, emulating botw on CEMU is really demanding because the emulation is really not that optimized and you need lot of RAM and single core speed . I can only get stable 30 fps. MH World is probably going to be much less demanding than playing botw on PC.
>>
>>389376042
>almost 8 months
>it's been 6 months + a couple of days

Are you too retarded for math?
>>
>>389389482
don't spoiler that shit the game is legitimately fun. it's not as complex as true xcom but it feels like playing mouse trap or some shit. i'm loving it.
>>
>>389376668
>woww I bought this system knowing what would be on it this year but I'm regretting it big time woww
SwitchRegretfags are literally the DSP of console owners. If you knew you weren't going to be interested in what's coming out this year (There's a lot, by the way, step out of your comfort zone) why didn't you fucking wait? Retard
>>
>>389376042
Own now:
>Breath of the Wild
>Mario Kart
>ARMS
>Sonic Mania
>Mario + Rabbids
>Binding of Isaac
>Minecraft
Getting later:
>Splatoon 2
>Pokken DX
>Mario Odyssey
>Xenoblade 2
>Kirby
>Fire Emblem
>Metroid Prime 4
>Pokemon
Not announced yet bit inevitable:
>Pikmin 4
>Smash Bros.
It's been pretty fucking good. As someone who bought a PS4 at launch and didn't have a Wii U this launch has been amazing. The ability to play on the go is really the icing on the cake and will probably push me to get whatever multiplats end up coming.
>>
I suggest ARMS alot to people, already put 80 hours into it and I feel like I'm still earning, it's mechanically sound but its also fun if you have a casual home like a family member that just wants to punch.
>>
>>389376042
I got one one month ago. Apart from BotW, I got Puyo Tetris and Mario Kart. They're both good. We play it everyday with the wife.
>>
>BotW
10/10 for the first 40-50 hours when you're first exploring, then it becomes a 7/10 when you realize how shallow everything is

>Puyo Puyo Tetris
If you like Puyo Puyo or Tetris it's pretty fun

>Mario Kart 8
It's Mario Kart 8

>Arms
Literal shit game, but the ass one that one character is pretty nice

>Splatoon 2
Just more of Splatoon 1, which isn't necessarily bad

>Mario+Rabbids
At first I thought the game was overrated and not going to be fun but once you get into it it's actually fun

>Disgaea 5
I literally just got this, the demo was neat

In terms of eshop games Snipperclips is fun with friends, Fast RMX is okay I guess, and Shovel Knight is really fun (I played it co-op though)

Thanks for reading my blog post :)
>>
>>389376042
splatoon 2 is a must

fast rmx is really good and the best looking game on the system by far, criminally underrated game.

sonic mania if you havent played it yet

puyo puyo tetris if you love addicting puzzle games with shit loads of content

mario kart 8 deluxe is worth it for battle mode alone unless you have the original
>>
>>389377670
>buying fucking OCEANHORN but not Zelda
What the FUCK?
>>
>>389376042
Splatoon 2
>>
>>389376042
>What games besides BotW do you own
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Fast RMX
Bomberman R
Splatoon 2
MK8D
Master Blaster Zero
Has Been Heroes
Arms
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Sonic Mania

So far it's a top tier system and it gets more use than my PS4. Going to pick up Pokken and maybe Minecraft in the future.
>>
I've only got MHXX and it's pretty good.

I only got my switch 2 weeks ago, so I haven't gotten anything else. Going to get the Azure Striker pack next.
>>
>>389385391
Ranked matches are not short, dude.
Stop playing only turf war.
>>
>>389376042
I own Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, and Kingdom Battle, and I recommend all of them.
>>
>>389384636
I actually kinda feel it because for now I only play ARMS and indie shit. I played BotW on the Wii U and I'm currently waiting for Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 since I'm not interested in the other exclusives we have had this year.
>>
>>389389686
I really wanna play it but I don't want to pay full price for it.
>>
File: puzzled black man.png (142KB, 299x252px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled black man.png
142KB, 299x252px
real talk, when is the 3DS' replacement being made? I don't wanna buy a slightly more portable WiiU, and I wont take the apologists explanations saying "switch is the new handheld :^)" as face, as its a portable home console not a handheld, I'm not gonna take the fucking thing anywhere further than my toilet.

WiiU is dead, 3DS is more than dying with exception only being Metroid. Is Nintendo this stupid thinking people will all accept the switch as a true portable?
>>
>>389393454
Is Fast RMX a new game or just a port of Neo from the Wii U? Because Neo was gorgeous, but felt a little shallow.
>>
games i enjoyed:
botw
splatoon
disgaea
sonic mania

games i didn't enjoy/never play
mario kart
has been heroes

i'll buy mario and xenoblade when they come out
>>
>>389384636
Nah, personally I have a huge backlog of games as it is and it takes a while to finish them given I have at least 4 on rotation at any given time so by the time I finished Zelda which was my first game I had already racked up a decent collection of over 10 games on the thing.
>>
Splatoon 2 is a blast.
>>
>>389395930
Enhanced port just like MK8D so there are several changes made to the game.
If I remember right they also added new courses and vehicles as well.
>>
I found that a majority of 3rd- party games that are cheap such as Iron cast and Has-been heroes to be really good. I also know that blaster master 0 is excellent and gives a nice mega man vibe. I am looking forward to odyssey, and do agree that BOTW was overrated.
>>
>>389395930
rmx added 8 new tracks plus the DLC tracks, 8 new vehicles, fixed AI snaking (somewhat.) allows hero mode at the start, and improved the online.
>>
I don´t know anything about Disgaea... Is ok to start with the Disgaea for Switch?
>>
>>389397790
Yeah, every Disgaea game in standalone.
>>
>>389397790
It's not like the games have the biggest requirement to play the previous ones, but starting with 5 will create the minor problem of getting you used to all the conveniences that have built up over the games, which you'll probably miss if you decide to go back to the previous ones. The first ones should be out for cheap on the PC if you really want to demo them. You can even try out the portable ports of the first or so on emulators now, I believe. See if the gameplay style fits your tastes. If some things seem annoying tedious, go look and see what changed in later versions.
>>
>>389376479
This is surprisingly fun, $25 seems pretty steep though just based off playing the demo for a bit
>>
I want brawl out to ducking come out
>>
>>389376042
What games?
>>
>>389395875
my guess is a "switch lite" that will come out in maybe the next 2 years that will be much more portable and won't cost a billion dollar. that's when the 3ds will get a real replacement, but i do agree that rn there is no true 3ds replacement.
>>
>bought switch today
>still trying to get air bubbles out of the fucking screen protector I got for it

Why am I still here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>389400108
The official screen protector kit sucks dick and is way bigger than it needs to be
>>
>>389400214
Is there any harm is just letting these air bubbles stay in there and playing docked until I can get a screen protector that doesn't gargle cock, then? I dunno if they can have any bad effect other than looking like garbage.
>>
File: 1453058399822.gif (905KB, 714x365px) Image search: [Google]
1453058399822.gif
905KB, 714x365px
>>389398094
>>389398105

Ok, I´ll try one of them. Thanks!
>>
>>389400472
That's what I do, the actual screen part is mostly bubble-free, the edges look like shit, and I keep it docked for most of my games so I don't have to look at it. People were complaining about the dock scratching it but I've been sliding it in and out pretty frequently without any issues.
>>
Been playing mario + rabbids. I'm having a blast, but I can't play in handheld mode after I take it out of the dock, the controls won't work.

I need help.
>>
I can't decide if I should get one or not. Is it a good idea just for

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Blaster Master Zero

Everything else is either not out, doesnt interest me or is on PC.
>>
>>389401691
Yes.
>>
>>389376042
Seiken densetsu collection, picking up pokken as well
>>
>>389401691
I usually go by the five game rule, if there's at least 5 games out at the moment or within a year of release it's worth it.
>>
>>389401691
do what I'm doing

wait for xenoblade 2 to come out to get one, this way you have xenoblade 2, mario odyssey, and splatoon 2 (plus ARMS and mario and rabbids if you want that). Shortly after you complete these nintendo will release a GOTY edition of BotW which includes the DLC, around the same time kirby/yoshi come out
>>
>>389401494
The screen itself is definitely covered in bubbles and I've been reapplying this thing for a while now. Maybe it's the heat, I dunno. Guess I'll keep trying, there's less now, at least.
>>
>>389376042
I've got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, ARMS, Splatoon 2, Mario + Rabbids, Graceful Explosion Machine, Shovel Knight, Has-Been Heroes, and Sonic Mania.
Highly recommend all of them except GEM and HBH. GEM is fun if you're looking for high scores, HBH is kind of niche and difficult to get into.
>>
>>389401840
>Shortly after you complete these nintendo will release a GOTY edition of BotW which includes the DLC
Nah, Nintendo usually leaves that until they put out a Selects range like they did for NSMBU.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.