[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of /v/'s favorite self-imposed video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 3 hearts.jpg (50KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
3 hearts.jpg
50KB, 604x453px
What are some of /v/'s favorite self-imposed video game challenges?
>>
>>389371061
If a video game has achievements/trophies, then I will 100% it before I move onto the next game.
>>
beating mario 64 with no A-presses
>>
>>389371353
huh

Never heard of that one before but it sounds interesting
>>
>>389371061
i play the souls games without rolling in combat, because honestly its a retarded mechanic

3 heart run in oot is legit. like every dungeon other room has 3 hearts. the only bad thing is that some attacks are instant kills later. died once to a morpha grab
>>
>>389371353
Impossible. You need at least a few half A presses.
>>
>>389371061
Fair play, I think trophies/achievements are pointless but that's pretty impressive.
>>
>>389371802
An A press is an A press, you can't just say it's a half
>>
100% each Yakuza game, that means all the mini-games and everything beyond just the platinum requirement.
>>
I walk or otherwise try to find a vehicle when playing a game, only fast-travelling when I want to complete side missions quickly.
>>
>>389371061
Pretty much any of them in Nethack, the funniest is trying to beat the game as a blind man though.
>>
>>389372203
Jesus anon, I love Yakuza as well but I can't for the life of me ever consider doing a 100% run on any of them. Usually I try to do all the mini-games once and do the side missions/special activities.

Then again, I never try to go for 100% completion in any game I do, so eh.
>>
SL1 is a classic
>>
>>389371943
Fuck you josh suck my taint and gargle my nut sack don't you ever reply to me again you have no idea what you're talking about you fucking fag if you ever reply to me again with pathetic attack on me I'll go balls deep into your cat and fill your mouth with my hemorrhoids
>>
OoT: Master quest on three lives with using only the broken giant's knife.

I'm currently trying this in the 3DS, it's not easy.
>>
>>389371061
1. To never 100% a game, I'll beat it but I'll never do every single thing in a game
2. If it feels tedious and boring I stop
>>
>>389371943
That's retarded and you're retarded. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>389373083
Those aren't challenges. That's the opposite of challenges. You jerk. What do you think you're being funny? You're not funny.
>>
I'm playing Donkey Kong 64 with the less amount of switches possible.
Surprisingly you can get a lot of stuff with DK alone.
>>
>>389371353
Impossible. There's still no way to circumvent jumping off the pole in BitFS
>>
>>389373285
Play Russian Roulette every time you fail at beaver bother and see how long you last.
>>
>complete a mario game
>only refer to him as MERRY O
>>
>>389371061
Megaman 2, buster only, no deaths
>>
>>389373272
I wanted to participate. Only games I've 100% might be Mario Party 1 and 2, but that was fun to do. I didn't mean to be rude.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.