[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt game ideas Mmo Mixed with grand strategy or rts Mixed with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: game-design-ideas-1-638.jpg (122KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
game-design-ideas-1-638.jpg
122KB, 638x479px
Itt game ideas

Mmo
Mixed with grand strategy or rts
Mixed with path of exile/d2

Ok
So you have a world a whole planet

A lot of other players.
New players will start in hubs that are close to premade cities.
You do quests and you learn how the game works.
You can build that town or destroy it.
Or join a opposite army.
From grinding around you pick up items for your guys
Spells
Town upgrades.
Transportation
Fortification etc.

You can recruit things to fight for you or do tasks for you. whether it is a monster in the forest.
Or someone in a town.

You control anyone.

You can create your town anywhere. Where you set it up affects how well your town will be.

Monster towns as well.

Other players can be your teammates.
Many people working to make a big army.

Civilization like tactics where your enemy can be spied upon.. And your one guy in another city can effect your enemies situation.
Premade cities that act like players that you can raid against and join up build and protect.

Monster ais will come together to attack towns.

Raid bosses will take many armies to destroy a boss but the rewards will be worth it.

Planet will have seasons.
Even if you lose everything in battles
You can join another players army

Dynamic social interactions so if you do join another player you could steal that persons army and kill the leader.
Gotta convince the army to join you.

Control economies
Land water air
>>
Space is the ultimate goal but everyone starts on planets.

With players when they talk they can make languages so they don't understand each other and they need to learn to understand. Each other
>>
Why has this not been created yet /v/
>>
You sound 12 creating the MOST EPIC VIDYA EVER WITH THE BIGGEST OPEN WORLDS EVAR
>>
>>389369548
I am not perfect with grammar

Nor am I perfect with attention

I know there is hardcore rts heads on here.

I'd like this game be the first legit mmorts
>>
Another feature that would be cool is user submitted music so the music changes all the time as you come across new people
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.