[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no leveling system, no prestige, no skills/talent trees,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: playerunknown-battlegrounds.jpg (216KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
playerunknown-battlegrounds.jpg
216KB, 1000x562px
>no leveling system, no prestige, no skills/talent trees, only thing that carries between games is your own skill
>no crafting, no zombies, just pvp
>no story, no shit writing, no sjw bullshit, games stands on the merits of it's gameplay alone
>100 player free for all, last man standing wins
>permanent death, if you die you're out of the game period
>matches last 1 minute to 30 minutes, as soon as you die you can instantly join a fresh game, no down time ever
>no hitscan, all weapons have bullet physics, sniping at range takes skill
>no regenerating health, you must either heal with health packs or take energy drinks/painkillers for a temporary heal over time effect
>available space to roam decreases over time until there's barely any room at all, constantly forcing you to move and be aggressive instead of everyone just camping
>random circles and loot scavenging keeps the game fresh, even with shit loot you can still win with smart play or just by taking the loot from others
>as of now game isn't bogged down by e-sports bullshit
>optimization is shit currently but has improved noticeably each month, devs actively showing off new features like vaulting, desert map, custom games etc.
>microtransactions being added to the game actually works in your favor, sell everything you get and make back the $30 the game costs in a week

You'll call me a shill instead of refuting the positives I've brought up, of course. The ONLY reason /v/ hates this game is because it's popular, or they mindlessly think it's just a repackage of DayZ
>>
>>389363961
>microtransactions being added to the game actually works in your favor, sell everything you get and make back the $30 the game costs in a week
How true is this?
I'm unironically interested in this game but the fact that it's a $30 Early Access keeps me from buying it. Also no friends.
>>
But i wanna a zombie mode.
>>
>>389364426
Crates sell for a buck on steam market. Crates cost 700 points, then doubles to 1400, then 2800, 4200 then 5600 for each crate after that. Every sunday price resets to 700. You get 1000 points for a solo win

Opening crates can lead to shit items but if you get lucky you can get the miniskirt that sells for $300
>>
>decide to go to school
>its on the map but not there
>20 other people decided to go there to
>i just lay on the ground watching people fight in a invisible building
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.