[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you know whats really weird? the fact that people only associate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sonymonkey.jpg (19KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
sonymonkey.jpg
19KB, 640x474px
you know whats really weird? the fact that people only associate sony with playstation nowadays. back then, they were THE tech company.
>>
>>389356238
Yep, South Korea is what Japan was back then.
>>
>>389356238
Sony - Because Caucasians are just too damn tall.
https://youtu.be/kMm_bKaFfos?t=77
>>
>>389356238
Give it a few years anon, and people wont remember the praystation either. Sony is so close to dead it's not even funny, the fucking Xbox has a better chance of seeing the end of the decade.
>>
Samsung took over the tech market. Sony's TV and phone market are in shambles, they completely pulled out of the PC market.
>>
>>389356816
hahahahaha
>>
i also still find sega leaving the console market weird. playing a sonic game on a nintendo system feels so off...
>>
>>389356816
Nice wishful thinking. Care to back up your very intelligent train of thought with any sort of source at all?
>>
>>389356238
Their TVs still look pretty good.
Phones are mid-range.
Everything else is pretty shit.
Sony movies dept. are especially shit.
>>
>>389356989
He called it 'praystation'. That's good enough for me.
Like when people called the Wii U the 'Pee Poo'. Hilarious AND insightful.
>>
File: 1458895835362.jpg (152KB, 564x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1458895835362.jpg
152KB, 564x1166px
>sony were THE tech company
>>
>>389357847
Sorry summer friend, OP was talking a time you weren't born yet.
>>
to me Sony is still a house electronics company that makes camcorders and VCRs, microsoft is the company that makes operating systems and office, and Nintendo is still the company that makes every console there is and every game is character is super mario.

deal with it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.