[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Companies you fucking despise. Harder Mode: No EA. Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Deep_Silver_Black.svg.png (89KB, 1200x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Deep_Silver_Black.svg.png
89KB, 1200x1728px
ITT: Companies you fucking despise.

Harder Mode: No EA.

Pic totally fucking related.
>>
Did an employee fuck your gf?
>>
Nintendo/Blizzard post Activision.
>>
>>389348819
Activision-Blizzard
EA
Zenimax-Bethesda
Riot Games
Ubisoft
soon to be: Valve
>>
bioware
ubisoft
bethesda
blizzard activision
valve
WB
nintendo
riot
>>
>>389348819
RIP Volition
>>
Square Enix. Worst merger ever.
>>
File: DDa1CViWsAAsgiw.jpg (27KB, 1200x653px) Image search: [Google]
DDa1CViWsAAsgiw.jpg
27KB, 1200x653px
>>389348819
>>
Ubisoft
Valve
>>
post-Portal 2 Valve
>>
>>389348819
Blizzard hands down.
>>
>>389348869
I just think they continue to push out dogshit on a regular basis. They're like the Uwe Boll of Video games.

Dog shit includes:
Mighty No.9
Metro
Dead Island, Risen
Homefront
Ride To Meme: Retribution

They have some gems, however I'm ninety percent sure they had little to do with them beyond publishing them in Europe.
>>
>>389349312
Correction, I don't think they were involved in the making of Mighty No. 9. However I'm gonna lump it to them still because fuck them.
>>
>>389348819
Gearbox
Fuck you so hard for alien colonial marines. I will be pissed for fucking ever god damnit
>>
>>389349312
>metro
>shit

They published SR4 which was pretty fun, and Dead Island 1 was also fun.
>>
File: 343.jpg (7KB, 640x255px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
7KB, 640x255px
>>
>>389348819
Warner bros
Square enix
>>
>>389348819
Activision
>>
Square Enix
Ubisoft
Bethesda/Zenimax
>>
>>389348819
Bethesda
>>
>>389349312

Cmon Metro is great m8...
>>
File: Half Life 3.png (193KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
Half Life 3.png
193KB, 800x566px
>>389348819
Valve Bethesda
for hard mode click the image
>>
>>389348819
Deep Silver seems to be just a publisher who just publishes whatever is in front of them. They're not really responsible for the quality of the games, since all they do is help studios get their game published. It's the studios to blame for bad games, and bad studios will often go to cheaper companies like Deep Silver for publishing.

Besides, Deep Silver have published Atlus and Japanese Sega games here in Europe so they're not all bad.
>>
Blizzard. They won't stop raping my childhood.
>>
>>389348819
They brought Persona 5 to Europe on the same date as in NA, I can't hate them for that fact alone
>>
>>389348819
Ubisoft
Squeenix
Konami
Nintendo
>>
File: 1497259902528.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497259902528.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Microsoft
Nintendo
Sony
Platinum
>>
>>389357681
>Platinum
Why Platinum? They've made some fucking amazing games. Wonderful 101, Bayonetta, Nier.

I can see why you wouldn't care for how their games play, but why hate them?
>>
Someone should make a ranking from worst to least worst.

>EA
The absolute worst, killer of good game companies, the father of shitty game practices, the destroyer of game series and made up of generally the worst people in the industry. Any bad practice you can think of, EA probably did it at one point. The worst part about them is that it they have genuinely good IPs under their control that they got from buying out good companies, but we will never see anything good from those IPs until EA dies.

>Ubisoft
Single–handedly ruined the open-world genre for many people with their repetitive formula and imagination of a turd. It would be horrible already if it was just that, but then they have to ruin all of their classics with completely garbage games and include microtransactions in their games. They are the front-runners of bad business practices, political correctness and shitty stories in their games.

Warner Bros
They are EA tier and the only reason why they are not worse is because they didn't destroy good game developers or ruin childhood games (yet).

>Konami
They ruined their entire company, purged all gaming divisions in their companies for pachinko machines. This is Konami, a very special breed of retarded (no longer a game) company. They ruined really great game series and turned them into complete turds and pachinko machines. They might not be worse than EA, but they will be remembered as the most retarded game company of them all.

>Zenimax-Bethesda
They are complete dicks, their games are a buggy mess, they want to make paid mods a thing and that's only a start. They devour studios working under them much in the same way EA did, but with less success (check Bethesda - Human Head Studios clusterfuck). They don't want to just ruin their own shit, they want to ruin everyone else's shit too which makes them all the more shittier.
>>
>>389359567
>Blizzard
Fall from grace company, turned really good games with good stories into nonsensical dogshit. WoW ruined the Warcraft series, Starcraft 2 ruined the story and therefore is shit, ruined Diablo series with Diablo 3 because it had shit gameplay and shit story. That's THREE really great series down the toilet, the other games are not worth mentioning except that they keep trying to push for eSports shit, speaking of that, they are in part responsible for bringing this eSports cancer into our industry together with Riot and Valve. Special note, they are the worst company in the world when it comes to balancing their games and because of Starcraft they might be indirectly responsible for why the RTS genre isn't seeing any life, which yes is really shitty.

>Gearbox
The company is headed by a genuine scumbag and scammer, the worst game company CEO in the entire industry. This guy alone makes this company have a high rank in shitty game companies, which is incredible considering that they don't publish that many childhood ruining games. Special note, they will continue to ruin the Duke Nukem IP and of what they did with Aliens: Colonial Marines.

>Capcom
The eastern EA, just not that complete shit, only high-tier shitty. Completely stupid handling of games series, ruined a couple like Dead Rising and whored out Devil May Cry, besides Street Fighter they haven't been that high profile lately. We can just end it on that note because there isn't much to say beyond that.

>Activision
They are lite-EA, but the only reason why they are just mildly hated is because most of the series they release is boring shit like Call of Duty, there's not much to ruin what was shit to begin with. Special note, they charge for their shit games like a mother-fucker, always 60$ and 15$ DLC for very little content.
>>
>>389359567
>leaving out Activision
I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
>>389359653
>Square Enix
What happens when you fuse one great developer and one ok developer? Shit, that's what. Admittedly they are not that bad compared to those above and still make some nice games, but they still have moments of absolute shittiness. Special note, after consuming Eidos they have more potential to ruin old good series. Greatest example of that is Thief and to a much lesser extent the newest Deus Ex game and probably Hitman.

>Nintendo
This is a company with good games, but is filled with complete retards too. They are the most stubborn retards, have too old values which don't work anymore and live in a delusional world where they expect people to play mostly with their family and real friends and not be that interested in online shit. It isn't just the constant sequels and remakes of their games and not able to move on, it's them being completely stubborn and delusional on why they are shit.

>Valve
The greatest example of fall from grace game company, which is amazing considering that the reason is because they do nothing. They are the laziest cunts in the world who progressively became lazier and lazier. They are sloth incarnate, they don't make games anymore, they are such a disorganized mess of developers that they couldn't even come together long enough to program a calculator much less a game.

There might be more companies I forgot about, but these are the ones that came to mind.
>>
>>389359706
Ignore, I typed that before you made the second post.
>>
File: 1498495578440.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1498495578440.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>389359801
>>
Nintendo for ruining the industry with pointless accessories
>>
>>389359653
>Completely stupid handling of games series
Fucking this, the worst part is they have some great games and series under their control. Seriously, it's like they're willing to sacrifice easy money to spite some of their fans.
>>
>>389359653
>Special note, they will continue to ruin the Duke Nukem IP

Nobody cares about or knows about duke nukem anymore. It has zero draw. I doubt you'll see more of it
>>
Just EA for me, because they've been ruining studios and stealing their intellectual property for the past 20 years. All others like Blizzard and Valve are merely disappointments.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.