/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The upcoming Dishonored game looks great. Why are the mods autosaging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

The upcoming Dishonored game looks great. Why are the mods autosaging and deleting these threads? Is it because of the faggots spamming shitty memes? Why don't you deal with them instead of taking the whole threads down? Some of us want to actually discuss vidya here.
>>
Shame it can't be discussed here without the inevitable shitposting, but I am looking forward to it.
>>
File: missWhite_pose_CloseUp.jpg (237KB, 1600x674px) Image search: [Google]
missWhite_pose_CloseUp.jpg
237KB, 1600x674px
>>389344350
>Is it because of the faggots spamming shitty memes?
Absolutely. We need to ban politics on sight.
>>
>>389344350
"Game" what another hour long dlc?
>>
>>389344657
The two DLCs for the first Dishonored were both real good and lasted way more than an hour. They were like 8 hours combined. I imagine this will be around 4 to 5.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 460x368px
>That video with br playing it like a madman
>>
>>389345380
It looks nice on trailers and video montages, but who actually plays like that?
>Not going full ghost while listening to all the conversations and stealing everything
>>
Honestly, I'm gonna pirate this one if it's too short.
Not like both Dishonored are that long but they had a lot of replay value, specially 2.
This one comes too close to 2 and I doubt it would last for much. Not gonna spend 50 bucks on it for that.
>>
>>389345821
>MFW I want to pirate it but also play it as soon as it releases
Decisions, decisions
>>
>>389345540
I usually replay levels by playing around with combo'd powers and burning through mana, it's a lot of fun
>>
>>389345821
it's like $20
>>
>>389345380

>look up ghost-never-seen-super-pro-gameplay
>it's just a guy killing everyone while still being seen
>>
Just put in my preorder. Really looking forward to it!
>>
>>389344350
How do you know they are doing those things unless you're the one continually posting the threads?
>>
>>389345540
>Not going maximum chaos on repeat playthroughs
>>
>>389348353
It happened in the past two threads and I'm not OP.
>>
>>389344350
>upcoming Dishonored game looks great

Why are you lying though?
>>
>>389346705
really? for a physical game? the fuck
>>
>playing the game any other way than no-powers non-lethal
>>
>>389348839
That's only for the fifth playthrough
>>
So he says "Keep alert" and I says "I AM ALERT" and he says "Yeah, but this time, I mean it"
>>
>>389344350
>Why are the mods autosaging and deleting these threads? Is it because of the faggots spamming shitty memes?

Why do you think the mods are autosaging your thread and it's not because of people saging and not caring about the game?
>>
File: 14COhR2.png (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
14COhR2.png
24KB, 512x512px
>>389349672
>Threads of games I don't care about should be deleted
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>389349370
I know im gonna die, but please not today
>>
>>389349370
>>389349941
Why did they bother changing the guard dialogue? I miss "Never doubt it"
>>
Playing through a crack in the slab for the first time now. God damn what a mission.

I was busy with other games when Dishonored 2 came out so not getting around to it til now. I'm not sure if 2 or 1 is better but I really enjoyed both.

Can't wait for this DLC.
>>
>>389350882
I disliked A Crack in the Slab. Way too gimmicky. It's a pain in the ass to go around the two timelines trying to find shit. Now Clockwork Mansion, on the other hand, that's a great mission with a fun gimmick.
>>
>>389351241
And then there's the third timeline. I appreciated how they actually went through the trouble of modeling it all for what is sure to be something only maybe 10% of the people that bought the game will see
>>
>>389344350
>entire game is set in karnaca

dropped
>>
I hope whatever Dark Vision equivalent Billie has is actually worth a shit and lets me see the fucking collectibles. Dark Vision in Dishonored 2 is a joke. 5 fucking runes to make it harder to see the damn things.
>>
>>389352338
Karnaca is comfy as fuck. We already had enough levels in Dunwall with Dishonored 1 + The DLCs + Two levels of Dishonored 2.

Dishonored 3 in Tyvia when?
>>
>>389352626
They could have missions set in morley/Tyvia/the rest of serkonos etc

Instead they choose to reuse assets and attempt to get by on muh new powers muh new emergent gameplay situations
>>
>>389352806
It's a standalone, it's not a new game.
>>
>>389353309
Well then they should release it as dlc then

Also given the sales there isn't going to be another dishonored
>>
>>389353620
Prey sold much worse. I fear for Arkane.
>>
>>389344350
Knowing literally nothing about it? Black woman on the cover. Invites poltards like flies to honey.
>>
>>389352626
>not Pandyssia
>>
>>389354173
No tall buildings in pandyssia
>>
>>389354173
>Wanting some jungle full of animals instead of comfy snow villages to do your murders in
>>
/pol/ was a mistake
>>
>IPs not going up
>There's a single loser spamming all this shit
Damn. That's pathetic.
>>
>>389344729
>The two DLCs for the first Dishonored were both real good
HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>389355612
The hell was your problem with them? It was great content through and through. I can't understand how someone would enjoy the base game and not like the DLCs.
>>
If you didn't figure out who Billie was the first time you pointed the heart at her, then you weren't paying attention.
>>
so, is the steampunk version working? Anyone here tried it?
>>
High Chaos
>>
>>389357582
Low
>>
In NG+ do I keep my bone charms traits known / item upgrades?
>>
>>389358495
No. Only powers, runes and blueprints.
>>
>>389358719
The runes have to be spent, I believe.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.