[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this a masterpiece of a game but Mafia III is so shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Mafia II.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mafia II.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Why was this a masterpiece of a game but
Mafia III is so shit please is there a game with a good story like mafia II?plus the killed off
Joe Barbaro.

> This game is way better than
Grand Theft Auto 4 aswell
>>
>>389338291
New studio. Mafia II had a really rocky development cycle as well.
>>
While I agree, you need to learn how to fucking type. Christ
>>
>>389338291
The Driver from Galante at the end of Mafia III was Joe. His clothes were exactly the same, the nose was exactly the same, they even give you a second long camera shot where you can clearly see his face, they wouldn't do that if they don't want to tell you "Look, Joe is alive".
>>
>>389340009
Mafia III has a pretty ok story but it seems that the new studio wanted to make a there own
grand theft auto v but failed they also portrayed Vito Scalleta terribly.
>>
>>389338291

mafia 2 sucked though
>>
File: angry pooh.jpg (4KB, 250x138px) Image search: [Google]
angry pooh.jpg
4KB, 250x138px
>>389341140
>>
SJW THE GAME.
>>
File: Screenshot (123).png (64KB, 204x234px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (123).png
64KB, 204x234px
>>389341657
>actually thinking that generic TPS with mediocre driving and an okay but completely irrelevant open world was good
>>
San Francisco happened. A hack formerly of LucasArts called Hayden Blackman (not joking) happened. A black supremacist writer happened.

They built a studio from the ground up for Mafia III; if they don't fuck up the IP further, expect them to shit out something else that's entirely unplayable
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.