[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a really good chance we'll see a sequel to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: VTMB.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
VTMB.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
There's a really good chance we'll see a sequel to this in the next few years
>>
Paradox Interactive own the rights to WoD, the setting of Bloodlines. Paradox are also a frequent publisher of Obsidian's games, who have recently hired the two major figures from Troika, and Obsidian have hinted at it in a tweet. It's really likely that their Project Louisiana could be a new Vampire game, Probably not for VtM, but for the sequel Vampire: The Requiem.
>>
Despite VtMB being a cult classic, I don't think Paradox is in a rush to do much with the IP, besides the Werewolf game.
>>
>>389337957
VtMB is picking up a lot of traction from people who hear that it's essential and the highest form of art in video games. Whether or not that's true is irrelevant Obsidian did hint at it. And you'd have to be a fool not to cash in on the inevitable hype carried by a sequel to one of the most beloved games of all time.
>>
>>389337821
And it will be pure trash. Troika were fuken legends, don't know anyone in gaming who can top them in writing and world building
>>
>>389337836
>Project Louisiana
Wasn't that PoE2?
>>
>>389337836
>Probably not for VtM, but for the sequel Vampire: The Requiem.
Why do you say that? If this was 10 years ago I would agree, but now it's honestly more likely that they'd go with VtM, especially with 5e releasing later this year.
>>
File: c39.jpg (37KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
c39.jpg
37KB, 352x450px
>>389337836
>V:TR instead of V:TM
>>
>>389338812
This, I thought the mystery was solved
>>
>>389338783
The same people?
>>
>>389338938
An earthquake could collapse the Obsidian HQ, killing everyone inside and you'd still have /v/ posters convinced that a new VtM RPG is in development by Obsidian and on the verge of being released.
>>
File: 1500975319611.png (533KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
1500975319611.png
533KB, 544x544px
>>389337821
In all likelihood the sequel will go full SJW with Vampire trannies who kill thosr evil Drumpf supporters
>>
File: 1500142978199.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500142978199.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>389339456
>>389339573
VtM:B already featured a lot of jokes about politics. You just hadn't overdosed on /pol/ at that point.
>>
There's two VTMB threads on v right now.
>>
>>389339650
There used to be multiple ones daily.

I'm subscribed to every e-mail and facet of their social media (except Twitter) and all I ever see is their board game stuff.
>>
>>389339628
VTMB was also grounded enough to make jokes about politics without being obnoxious and preachy. The likelihood of a modern game doing that is very small.
>>
>>389337821
dont want it to happen cause you know its gonna be shit, made by people who saw it as a easy cash grab. possible made on the horrid frostbite engine as well, with climbing up belltowers to mark out vampire missions on a open world map, grinding out bloodpoint experience by killing so many tzimisce flesh golem rats in sewers, with a shitty masquerade dialog wheel, and during the game your guided by some shit ghost of a tragic backstory that leads from one big glowing compass point to another in a giant soulless world with nonsensical enemy encounter in designated spots that respawn every 4 days when the world cells reset
>>
I don't need to wait for a sequel, ILL BE BUSY MAKING MY OWN BLOODLINES!
>>
>>389337821
No there isn't.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.