[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>put Hector on TWO banners simultaneously >at the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2718.jpg (65KB, 750x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2718.jpg
65KB, 750x345px
>put Hector on TWO banners simultaneously
>at the same time the CYL banner is going on
IS has to be drowning in cash at this point. How much do you suppose it cost to actually develop this game versus what they've made off whales?
>>
>>389333984
>How much do you suppose it cost to actually develop this game versus what they've made off whales?
The game is already the most successful mobile game Nintendo's released, last I recall.
>still can't roll Hector
Kill me.
>>
>>389335090
Not like there's a ton of competition, to be fair. Mario Run was a bad game, and Niantic fucked up Pokemon Go horribly.

How the fuck do you mess up a mobile Pokemon game with a premise like Go anyway?
>>
>>389335407
>How the fuck do you mess up a mobile Pokemon game with a premise like Go anyway?
Unbridled incompetence. They literally wasted what was the biggest fad of the decade. If I had any control over who was developing the game, Niantic would be out the door before I could finish blinking.
>>
>>389335538
Problem is that Niantic has all the data that makes Pokemon Go work thanks to their other game. It's hard to replace that.
>>
>>389335616
>Problem is that Niantic has all the data that makes Pokemon Go work thanks to their other game. It's hard to replace that.
I'd rather remake something from the ground up and ensure it's done properly than have it languish under shoddy developers. Then again, I'm not the one in charge of making sure it turns a profit.
>>
File: IMG_2578.jpg (206KB, 452x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2578.jpg
206KB, 452x578px
>>389335538
In retrospect, it's hilarious how hard they screwed the pooch.
>mfw reading about what a disaster Go Fest was
>>
>>389333984
So the next Tempest is confirmed FE7, right?
>>
>>389337542
The next mini-tempest, yes.
Marth makes a return as the bonus unit.
>>
>>389337765
I wonder if that means QP will be rerun?
>>
>>389337825

They said they're repeating the rewards so that seems very likely
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.