[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no new races >new subclasses are just reworks of existing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

>no new races
>new subclasses are just reworks of existing shit
>gameplay is identical
>no new enemy factions
>new weapon classes are superfluous
>PvP matches are even smaller
>no custom games
>five strikes
>one raid
>microtransactions
>blatant DLC/expansion plan that just charges you for cut and held-back content
>less options for customizing skills/abilities
>less loadout choices since shotguns/sniper/fusions are now power weapons
>guardian is silent because they don't even want to bother getting the voice actors back
>characters are gutted and replaced with archetypical trash for children
Oh boy sounds like a great time. I can't wait to forge a new 3 year legend shooting the same enemies with the same guns and even less choices this time. Thanks Bungie, at least the PC version ran like a fucking champ during the beta.
>>
>>389333741

>new subclasses are just reworks of existing shit

What do you mean?
>>
>>389333805
Arcstrider is just Bladedancer
Dawnblade is just Sunbreaker
The new Void Titan one is actually new, and it gets to keep the bubble too
>>
>>389333741
I saw the live action trailer. Made me almost vomit. Why is everyone trying to copy Joss Whedon or whatever his name is, quips and humor. Nathon Fillions va was good at least.
>>
>>389333741
But it has over twice as much content though.
>17 main missions vs 8
>31 side missions vs 12
>Lost sector dungeons
>Weekly patrol Flashpoint events
>Deej was quoted saying 10 strikes would be included with the vanilla release
>>
>SAVE THE PUPPIES XD

What the fuck is wrong with their marketing team? They should be ashamed.
>>
Why the fuck was the PC beta only four days in the middle of the week? Only NEETs and children got to actually play any significant amount, fucking nonsense.
>>
Is it a 3rd person shooter yet because that's the only way. I'll play
>>
>>389334016
Don't forget the stereotypical music that's overplayed. Fucking horrible.
>>
>>389334093
It goes into third person when you use super abilities, or melee weapons.
>>
>>389334093
Why?
>>
>>389334080

Wasn't it only 3 days? 29th to the 31st.
>>
>>389334080
Well you couldn't do much in the beta outside of pvp, nothing was unlocked, just a small part of the story and pvp matches.
>>
>>389334356
4 if you count the closed day for preorders
>>
>>389334039
I'm getting the game but can you post a link where deej said at least 10 strikes would be at launch. I hope it's more than 6.
>>
>>389334356
Oh right, my bad, Asia timezone nonsense mixed me up.
>>389334464
I barely had enough time to run the strike with each class once because I work full time and have a social life, why the fuck would you hold such a short beta for three week days and then have PC sit around for over month while consoles get to play the full game?
>>
>>389334605
The thing was he didn't specify launch, just that they would be included with the base game. I take that to mean 6 at launch including the PS exclusive one, with 4 more added in free updates as part of events and whatnot. I can't remember where I read the 10 strikes thing though.
>>
>>389333741
The best thing about it
I don't fucking care kek
Destiny is hell fun
>>
>>389334957
>I don't care if it is a shit and they rob my money
>shit is yummy
>>
>>389334842
Eh, it kinda sucks there's going to be 6 strikes on launch. But if they can bring in a steady stream of free strikes I won't mind as much. And hopefully the free strikes aren't just reskins like in the original destiny.
>>
>>389333741
> Implying that there were any new races according to lore.
> inb4 "lore"
> New subclasses are completely new, no same skills at all.
> There are multiple new enemy factions, if you had researched past the Beta.
> Implying anybody plays Destiny for PvP besides "Muh MLG" scrubs
> There are custom games; yet again, no research
> Actually, there are 12 Strikes
> Yet again, wrong - 2 raids, that changes a month after release
> Implying Microtransactions go past cosmetic
> Subjective opinion
> Less options than Destiny had after 2 years? Barely.
> Entirely wrong - they are not power weapons. They are primary, ENERGY weapons have their own slot now, and Power weapons their own. Along with Primary.
> "Loadout". It's an MMO, not CoD you cuck.
> Main character has always been silent after the first 4missions of the original due to changes of direction.
> For children? Go play Nintendo or CoD, faggot.

ITT: OP played Beta for 4 hours, and has no idea what the actual game entails beyond Reddit threads, experience in Beta, and a quick Google search.

Fuck off back to 9Gag.
>>
I got the game and will play with a group of 6 people

Why dosent /v/ have friends?
>>
>>389335067
There are no custom games at launch, and thanks to guidebook leaks we know that there are 5 strikes plus the PS exclusive one.
>>
>>389335185
Same; OP is just a buttblasted 18 year old that has no idea what the game has to offer beyond shitposting about the Beta.

Also:
> OP has no friends
>>
>>389335226
> Playing on anything but PS for Destiny

It's your own fault, loser.

There is a reason Bungie partnered with Blizzard and Sony, and no Microsoft after the shitstorm that was Halo 4 and beyond.
>>
>>389335295
Nobody in their right mind has an Xbox, but PC still doesn't get the strike until who knows when. Doesn't really matter though, 6 is still a lot less than 12.
>>
File: 1489197521602.png (13KB, 645x773px)
1489197521602.png
13KB, 645x773px
Hows the storyline campaign? Do we still drop in with others doing it too like \the first game?

Who is voicing your floating robot buddy this time?
>>
File: 1480403893209.jpg (150KB, 646x540px)
1480403893209.jpg
150KB, 646x540px
>>389333839
>The new Void Titan one is actually new
It's literally just the raid relic from the very first raid

>>389334039
>17 missions compared to 20 from D1
>"story" will just consist of capeshit tier quips and excessive amount of cut scenes to make up for the shit story in the first game
>5 strikes for anyone not on PS
>recycled exotic weapons and armor leading to less new exotics than vanilla D1
>no private matches or free for all on launch
Side activities doesn't carry a game, anon. Everyone knows they'll be short as fuck with random ass loot as always.
>>
>>389333741
It's 100% new to pc players.
>>
>>389333741
I don't normally jump on new game hate trains but d2 really just felt like the first with a new coat of paint
>>
>>389335885
I don't recall being able to throw the relic or it chaining
>>
File: 1496111819472.gif (1MB, 150x200px)
1496111819472.gif
1MB, 150x200px
>>389335067
>>389335295
>gets multiple facts wrong while blatantly shilling
>I-It's your fault for playing on the wrong console!
Enjoy your lazily rushed 60$ expansion, kiddo.
>>
>>389335046
While I'm having fun, you'll be seeing shit. Enjoy your fetish, furfag
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.