[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

childhood is idolizing Sonic Adulthood is realizing that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 20170904212401_1.jpg (174KB, 1366x768px)
20170904212401_1.jpg
174KB, 1366x768px
childhood is idolizing Sonic
Adulthood is realizing that Tails make more sense.
>>
>>389330982
Tails is a child that idolizes Sonic though
>>
>>389331046
a gay child

just like op
>>
>>389331068
I want to FUCK tails
>>
I tolerate Tails but I despise Nu "Smarter than you and I know it" Tails from the new games.
>>
>adult
>caring about this franchise
Pick one
>>
>>389331217
t. brainlet
>>
>>389330982
I'd like tails a lot more if he still had flight canceling like he did in the gamegear games. It's rather annoying to have to gently hover back down after flying instead of being able to decent at normal speed.
>>
File: tails2421.webm (99KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
tails2421.webm
99KB, 854x480px
>>389331217
how? He doesn't speak in Sonic Mania.
>>
File: Omega.jpg (24KB, 202x181px)
Omega.jpg
24KB, 202x181px
>>389330982
>Playing literal easy mode and being proud about it
Tails is for third playthroughs and onwards. With Mania and 3&K, you start with Sonic or Sonic+Tails to play the game the intended way, then play Knuckles for the alternate routes and unique levels/bosses, and then Tails for exploration and cheesing the game by flying everywhere. The Advanced games are a bit different since the characters get more unique movesets and don't necessarily have unique routes to them, but Tails is still easy mode by virtue of being able to fly everywhere or correct your jumps. At least Knuckles is slightly more challenging by having lower jumps and slower momentum, even if climbing and gliding can be somewhat cheesy.
Sonic is still better anyway, Tails is pretty lame.
>>
childhood is idolizing Rouge
Adulthood is realizing that Vanilla make more sense.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>389331516
Remember in lost world where he gets snarky at Sonic for implying fixing an airplane would be hard work? Or got jealous because Sonic wouldn't let him try his Ego at fixing Eggman's Machine instead of the guy who built the damn thing?

His Boom version seems a bit more modest though, since Knuckles is the self important one.
>>
>>389330982
Tails is a child that idolizes Sonic. Also, Tails is baby mode made for children to play the game and not get too frustrated with it.
Knuckles is his own man, and is kinda easy mode and hard mode at the same time.
>>
>>389331206
I want to BE tails and get FUCKED
>>
>>389334247
Knuckles and Tails are easy mode, Sonic is the "standard difficulty" aka real man.

>tails
literally just flies to the end
>knuckles
takes so many shortcuts by climbing walls or breaking through walls.
>Sonic
has to actually platform correctly, has no advantage
>>
>>389331217
I unironically like AoStH Tails the best. He just needs to be a nice and good-hearted kid, a little witty, a little skeptical, a little naive, but I like him being a decent mechanic and pilot too. Just not an Eggman-tier genius. I know he always was in the JP manuals, but in the games you just see a doe-eyed kid.
>>
>>389334492
For Knuckles exploring the level is usually trivial but the crippled jumps and landing lag make some moments tougher.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.