[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't played a Harvest Moon game since pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I haven't played a Harvest Moon game since pic related. I tried out the Rune Factory series and while I admit they're pretty good, the theme just really isnt for me.

Are there any Harvest Moon games that are comparable to A Wonderful Life in quality? I also heard the series changed its name to Story of Seasons? Whats up with that?
>>
>>389330672

Nami best girl.
>>
"From 1996 to 2013, Natsume Inc. oversaw the English translation and distribution of the Bokujo Monogatari series in North America, where the games were released under the series title Harvest Moon. In 2014, however, Marvelous Inc. announced that the latest installment in the series would be localized by their American publishing brand Xseed Games under the new series title Story of Seasons.[1] In September 2015, Nintendo of Europe announced that they would be handling the European distribution of the first game released under this title, Story of Seasons, which was released on December 31, 2015.[2][3] A new title in the series called Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns was announced for Nintendo 3DS and was released in Japan on June 23, 2016.[4] It was released later in North America on February 28, 2017, and it will be released worldwide sometime in 2017.[5]"
>>
>>389330758
So...they just changed the name because they could?
That's really weird.
>>
>>389330837
Natsume holds the "Havest moon" name.

Story of seasons is just a more literal translation, and works as a name imo.
>>
>>389330721
>Muffy best girl.
This!
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (543KB, 900x607px)
IMG_0452.jpg
543KB, 900x607px
>>389330721
FUCK came here to post this, what's wrong with us anon? I mean, all that housewife potential in forget me not and you and i would rather sooner choose the white trash gypsy girl, who cuts her hair short and spends her evening at the bar and doean't actually need a man at all and is cold as fuck to us sometimes and probably forgot to shower this morning and I WANT THIS IRL HELP ME
>>
File: IMG_0454.png (76KB, 280x228px)
IMG_0454.png
76KB, 280x228px
>>389330990
>Muff??
>>
How does Trio of Towns hold up? Worth getting if youre a fan of the series?
>>
>>389331147
Yes.
Yes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.