[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

84 metacritic incoming final seconds to predict the metascore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: goty.jpg (494KB, 1210x1500px) Image search: [Google]
goty.jpg
494KB, 1210x1500px
84 metacritic incoming

final seconds to predict the metascore

mostly 7's and 8's
>>
DISREGARD THE 69 ON METACRITIC THAT IS FAKE NEWS REAL SCORE IS STILL ON THE WAY
>>
It's 70 based on 18 critics.
>>
NOW 75 COME ON 84
>>
DESTRUCTOID CAN SUCK KNACKS COCK THAT SITE IS SHITTY AND WORTHLESS
>>
Oh yeah, this game exists..
>>
Metacritic is all over the place but currently it's on 71 based on 12 critics. 85 is currently the highest score so unless it will get perfect 10s a few times in a row 84 is impossible.
>>
>>389330583
Of all the games getting a sequel I expected this one the least
>>
thought this was the hot new Sony exclusive that was gonna btfo nintendo and odyssey

what happened sonybros?
>>
>>389330953
GAMESPOT 10 INCOMING
>>
Fansites getting counted by shit like metacritic and opencritic gets more and more ridiculous.

These clowns actually gave it a 9/10

http://en.pssite.com/reviews/2637/review-knack-2-ps4.html
>>
>>389330994
IT WILL STILL OUTSELL IT
>>
>>389330994
>thought
Here's your problem, toddler.
>>
The absolute state of Sony Interactive Entertainment.
I hope for them they'll pay enough reviews for Knack 3 to finally get a green metascore.
>>
>>389331051
WHO CARES EVERY NINTENDO REVIEW HAS LIKE 10 SITES WITH NINTENDO IN THE TITLE OF THE WEBSITE!!!
>>
HERE COMES
THE MOOOOONEY
>>
>>389331013
Playstation Lifestyle gave it an 85. It's utter garbage.
>>
>>389331061
Because sonybros are even thirstier than Nintenbros for exclusives.
>>
>>389331314
hot shots golf just came out fag
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (71KB, 1276x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
71KB, 1276x268px
>Everything is good, but until they deal with the writing and characterisation, it won't be a first party titan
>writing and characterisation

Hmm, I wonder if the review for Mario Odyssey will also address the writing and characterization too.
>>
>>389331505
god damnit if only sony made knack a fucking transgender sailboat we could've had 90s REEEEEEEE
>>
Wypipo finna get KNACKED.COM
>>
>>389330583
I don't know what's more pathetic, people who will buy this ironically because of a youtuber of people whoare going to buy this unironically and are older than 10 or aren't mom who needs to buy their kids a game
>>
>>389331578
You sound like the type of person that buys COD every year. Why are you on /v/?
>>
if Knack 2 fails, the whole gaming world fails
>>
>>389331505
The difference is that Mario doesn't try to be some well-written game. It has barely any writing in the first place so you can't criticise it. Knack on the other hand is chock full of terrible cutscenes and cringe-worthy dialogue.
>>
>Sony ponies genuinely thought this would be a 95+ GOTY that will destroy Mario
AHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA
>>
>>389331658
yeah but you just described something as being "cringe-worthy" so should we really care what your opinion is?
>>
>>389331748
Don't worry, if you want to enjoy knack's fantastic writing then there's no one to stop you, cute little sony pony.
>>
>>389331871
considering i'm not a faggot i don't play GAMES for their WRITING this isn't fucking THE LAST OF US it's the fucking KNACK OF US
>>
It's currently sitting at 71 with 30 or so critics.
Not even the Sony-exclusive bonus helped push this shitheap to above 80.
>>
>>389332131
>Sony-exclusive bonus

Nice deflection nintenbro, that doesn't exist.
>>
>70 metascore
Fucking sad. Taking Sony bonus out and it's a fucking 50.
Is this dare I say the Blunder of the Year?
>>
>>389332421
>Sony bonus
is this a new meme because nintendo is the only one with a bonus
>>
>>389332569
You keep trying to force this, sony nigger but everyone knows garbage places like dualshockers aren't going to stop sucking that sony cock and their reviews are laughably bought
>>
>>389332175
>>389332569
Are you already done playing "Cinematic Experience 2" and "Silky smooth 14fps Souls". Oh I guess I forgot "SJW Utopia: Feminist Frequency Edition"
Playstation. For the Gayest.
>>
>>389332650
so you don't think nintendo has a bonus when switch is every normie's new favorite thing? like seriously?
>>
>>389332724
>like seriously
Go back
>>
>>389332715
Are you already done playing "I'm Easily Offended" and "Triggered so I'm gonna reply with memes and cry myself to sleep 4"?
>>
>>389332814
>"I know what you are but what am I"
>>
>>389332724
>like seriously
Like, dude, like, just admit that Sony buys reviews and pays for, like, astroturfing, and, like, guerrilla marketing, because it's, like, crystal clear, when faggots like you, like, post shit like this.
>>
>>389332998
>astroturfing
we ain't doing geometry we tryna play some games
>>
>>389333192
And that's what xbox ain't got
xbox ain't got games
it ain't got games
>>
>>389332998
I highly doubt Sony really pays for reviews, if they paid for them explain why Knack 1 got such bad reviews, or The Order, Killzone SF, etc.
>>
>>389333748
Those are the best reviews they could buy.
>>
>>389333816
Are you really thinking that Sony would bother to buy a 55 for Knack 1?

I don't think either Nintendo or Sony buys reviews, is mostly that certain franchises gets more score because their names, like Uncharted or Zelda.
>>
>>389333748
If there's a Nintendo bonus how comes 1, 2, Switch got bad reviews? or Paper Mario Sticker Star, Starfox Zero, etc.
>>
>>389333873
>would sony bother to buy a 55 for Knack?
It's better than letting word of mouth give it the 4 it deserves
>>
>>389333969
Its not about Nintendo bonus or Sony pays reviews, its just brand name

Uncharted, Zelda, etc. are big names in the industry and they get better reviews solely for that
>>
>>389333969
1 2 switch was allowed to be given bad reviews because of the zelda reviews

those games were allowed to get bad reviews because everyone already knew it was wii u's final year so there was no point in helping it

now every switch exclusive gets way higher reviews than it deserves. watch fucking garbage ass pokken get an 85 just because its on the switch. pokemon fans don't like pokken, fighting game fans don't like pokken. who the fuck is that game for?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.