[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make a modern game "Wow. ANOTHER fucking game set in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5570.jpg (15KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5570.jpg
15KB, 372x372px
>Make a modern game
"Wow. ANOTHER fucking game set in modern times? We want something different! We're tired of playing the same games over and over again! Activision is running out of ideas!"
>Make a futuristic game
"Wow. A fucking futuristic game? If I wanted to fly around the map with jet packs and laser guns, I'd go play Titanfall! Activision is running out of ideas!"
>Make a ww2 game
"Wow. ANOTHER fucking world war 2 game? We already have a trillion of these! Plus, they're only doing this because IW sucked balls and Battlefield 1 shit-stomped them in sales! Activision is running out of ideas!"

You spoiled fuckers are never happy, are you?
>>
>>389329383
I'd be happy if Activision just makes no games
>>
>>389329383
I am happy. I've been waiting for CoD to return to WW2 since WaW.
>>
>>389329383
I dont care about setting, I just want game without niggers and le stronk women. Shooter set in WW2 SHOULD provide me it, but for some reason it didnt
>>
>>389329383
No, you're misunderstanding something. People is not necessarily tired of the things you mentioned. Those are things that people can use to critique the games, but the thing is that people is already tired of first person shooters in general. Battlefield 1 was some kind of exception because of the way it presented itself back when the trailer was released, considering the Call of Duty trailer looked like the same game all over again, and people hopped in the hype train just because Dice kicked Activision's ass. Like, what was actually popular wasn't the game itself, but rather comparing it to Call of Duty to make it look bad.
At this point no one really cares, because what's popular now are open world games.
>>
>1 gun is meta
>it is a dlc gun
>explosives still OP as fuck in hardcore
>sniping is a forgotten relic of the past
>playing the same 10 maps over and over and over and over and over and over
>dlc out the ass
>cod-drops out the ass for shit camos
>peer2peer
>lag-compensation
>tickrate likely 20hz cuz muh p2p
>fucking zombies story mode
>same shitty engine
>maps are still getting smaller
>I'm running out of made-up shit to spew
>Haven't given a fuck about a cod for a while
>will probably buy it next summer on sale for $20 and play it once
>buy gun
>wait 10 days cuz commiefornia
>blow brains out because videogames in general are following cinema where large studios are repackaging gimmick shit, and indies are just pushing out unfinished shit
>>
as long as they have zombies im happy. best part of the cod games, next to a couple of the story modes.
>>
>>389329383
The problem with COD is the way Infinity Ward were treated. They were great devs, and should have been the only COD devs. We didn't need a new damn COD every damn year; every two years would have been fine.

If they wanted yearly releases they could have just made epic DLC in the off-year. I never considered Treyarch as being up to IW's standard, but now that IW has been effectively destroyed by Acti, there are no good cod devs anymore.

Hoping for a new Battlefield set in WWII
>>
>>389329383

>/v/'s on person
>>
BLACK
>>
>>389329383
>"Wow. ANOTHER fucking game ? We want you to stop!"
>>
>>389330389
FEMALE
>>
>>389330439
NAZIS
>>
>>389330108
>sniping is a forgotten relic of the past
I will never not be mad that COD made the cancer that is quickscoping popular
>>
>>389329383
I don't see how anyone can hate Nazi's or say they were bad people. I mean, they recruited women of color to fight on the front lines.
>>
None of that shit is was makes these games bad. It's the fact that it's literally the same game over and over just with different scenery. It doesn't matter what gimmicks they throw in if they're just going to do the same game over and over. It's been that way since mw. They're not offering anything new and it's fucking boring dude.
>>
>"Fuck Call of Duty, it's the same game every time!"
>"Oh my god, new Pokemon game coming out, I NEEEED ITTTTT"

gamers
>>
>>389329383
If there's one thing mankind isn't short on it's wars.
There's more to military history than snackbarland and WW2.
>>
How about cod has environment destruction for once? You know since it's a war game? When will they upgrade their shitty engine?
>>
File: ping.jpg (49KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
ping.jpg
49KB, 640x362px
I'm happy with it, I jumped on the Hong Kong download train on PS4 and played it for about a day and enjoyed my time with it a lot more than I did with any of the other Call of Duty betas I've played, even Blops 3.
Hell, I'd get it if PC support were even semi-decent, but as it stands you have to play it on console or bust, and I just don't think I like playing shooters with the analog sticks.
Though I'd point out the biggest problem with the game right now is probably map layout and balancing. Some guns are just way too op, and I found that for whatever reason, every gun but the sniper rifles, a couple of SMGs, and the STG44 was absolute trash and would get you destroyed instantly. The sound for the m1 Garand is used all over the game and yet it, along with every other semi-auto, sucks hard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.