[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /v/ how does it feel knowing you payed 60$ for OverWatch,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: overwatch btfo.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch btfo.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
So /v/ how does it feel knowing you payed 60$ for OverWatch, when this game exists for free?
>>
File: DAQRgiUXUAEkIxk.jpg (14KB, 276x255px) Image search: [Google]
DAQRgiUXUAEkIxk.jpg
14KB, 276x255px
>>389326848
I really wish you guys wouldn't use this old ass picture. At least post something new or Lian's thong or something.
>>
Overwatch was 40$ on launch
>>
>>389326848
TF2 is also free and, unlike Paladins, is not garbage that feels like it had a $30 budget.
>>
File: 1492427849659.gif (981KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1492427849659.gif
981KB, 300x167px
>>389326848
How does it feel to know that the only way for threads about this game to get more than 10 replies you need to bait other fanbases because of how little people here care about the game?
>>
File: 1501733380435.png (268KB, 716x499px) Image search: [Google]
1501733380435.png
268KB, 716x499px
>>389326848
>600 hours in Overwatch
>273 hours in Paladins
I enjoy both, but custom games in OW has pretty much brought me back.

Spent 4 hours today playing 12 roadhog FFA on hole maps doing just chains.
>>
>>389326848
Try 30. I've not played Overwatch in ages but I got my money's worth of entertainment.
>>
I preordered OW and paid $12 for all the Paladins heroes. Though the games are similar, it's got enough characters and map variety that keep them from being too alike.
>>
>>389327568
This is false because Ash's thick ass got lots of posts on multiple occasions.
>>
Played it for an hour and thought it was shite, just like Overwatch. I really don't understand why people play these.
>>
>>389326848
i am glad that i found a game like ow but with devs that actually care about updating it
>>
>>389328804
same here, i just don't understand how anyone above the age of 12 can enjoy those games, they are so incredibly bland, both in gameplay and graphics, just the most basic childish thing someone can think of, they aren't even fun like tf2 can be
>>
How do they make supports so fun? In Overwatch no one picks support when they want to have fun
>>
>>389326848
I played the shit out of the overwatch in the week I got it and felt like for the time I got out of it, it was worth the money even though I pretty much never play it anymore.

I still haven't really tried paladins outside of a few games, but the jury is still out on whether or not I'd play it down the road. Last time I play it felt really kind of clunky, its hard to explain but it had that distinct "free to play" feel where it lacked polish, but I thought some of the hero kits were neat. I might give it another go.
>>
>>389330036
Because supports in Paladins are just damage dealers with heals.
>>
>>389330036
Because support gameplay is a whole different game than anything else. Most of the supports in overwatch (save for symmetra) are pretty boring and are pretty easy to single out and kill, where in paladins most of the supports have some easy form of escape and have distinct playstyles.

Is there anything similar to Ying's playstyle in any game? Grock as well is pretty fun even though you are consistently lowest damage, and thickness, groot and jenos all do enough damage to not be bogged down by a shitty team.
>>
File: GAZE INTO THE LIGHT AND PERISH.jpg (100KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
GAZE INTO THE LIGHT AND PERISH.jpg
100KB, 500x369px
>>389330609
Jenos is a ghetto Victor with heals and a force choke, it's great. I wish his headpiece was a bit better looking though, not really a fan of half-masks.
>>
>Pick support
>Never heal
Why do people do this

>>389326848
Actually i got it as a gift from a friend so i dont care and play both lol
>>
>>389327594
>12 hooks 1 hole
my nigga
>>
>>389331132
>I'll support
*Locks in Pip*
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.