[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan give me more reasons to buy a ps4 with my "welfare"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1503554512345s.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1503554512345s.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
4chan give me more reasons to buy a ps4 with my "welfare"

Gravity Rush 1 and 2
Nioh
Crash HD
Bloodborne
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 2.8 and 3

Or should I get a part for my computer..
>>
Frank West looks kind of like Jimmy Kimmel.
>>
Yakuza was the main reason to get it for me.
>>
>>389326095
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Persona 5
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
>>
File: 2V4wRz4.jpg (333KB, 889x884px) Image search: [Google]
2V4wRz4.jpg
333KB, 889x884px
>>389326845
>Yakuza Kiwami
Never heard of Odin Sphere, it looks good. Also never played a persona game, or a Yakuza game. I typically like to play games from the first entry..Will it be okay to jump into Persona at such a recent iteration in the series?
>>
>>389327245
You can jump into Persona anywhere. They all involve completely separate stories and casts so don't worry about it. You can start Yakuza with 0 and then move on to Kiwami which is a remake of the first game on PS2.
>>
>>389326095
Summon Night 6
>>
File: 536532.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
536532.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>389327781
Okay great, thanks!

>>389327856
Another game I have never heard of. I love rpgs so i will check it out. Anything else guys?
>>
>>389328385
Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age
World of Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest Builders
>>
File: 6549567456.jpg (63KB, 810x568px) Image search: [Google]
6549567456.jpg
63KB, 810x568px
>>389326095
>Or should I get a part for my computer..
If you can't afford both, go with PC. Only buy consoles when you already have a decent PC and still can afford more systems.

If you're still thinking about PS4 after what I've just said then:
Bloodborne
Crash for 3 decent (but short) games for the price of one
Digimon Story if you liked Pokemon but want something with different setting and slightly different mechanics
Disgaea 5 if you like systems within systems and gameplay mechanics that take hundreds of hours to fully learn and understand
DQ Builders for console Minecraft with quests and fun boss fights
Gravity Rush for unique gameplay and Kat
Miku Future Tone if you're into rhythm games
Gundam Breaker 3 for Musou-style Gundam combat. also lots of customization options
Horizon Zero Dawn for graphics, semi-decent story and slightly challenging, fun gameplay (but play on Hard)
inFamous if you want to be superhero or supervillain, travel around the city by jumping between buildings and beat the shit out of govt agents
TLoU if you haven't played it yet on PS3
Nioh for Samurai Souls
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir for great gameplay, great characters and great story
Persona 5 for one of the best jRPGs to date. also comfy
Ratchet & Clank for fun action platformer
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus and PBS if you want some (a lot of actually) fanservice
Uncharted for all your cover-shooter needs
WipEout for Mach-2 vehicular combat and racing
The Witch and the Hundred Knight for decent action with flawed mechanics, great story and characters
Yakuza for watching tough manly men getting into weird situations and then trying to get out of said situations. Also, drama turned to max, fun minigames and good times with hostesses. Oh, and Majima-san.

that's it
>inb4 hurr none of those games are system sellers / obligatory
I know. I listed games (either PS4 excl. or console excl.) I've enjoyed. YMMV, before buying anything check whether you'll like it, my tastes are different from yours
>>
>>389326095
I like your taste.
Cant think of any right now but I think you'd like Journey.
if you get PS+ there's free games too. I got Just Cause 3 and I think Infamous 2 second son is free this month.
Also not to mention there are upcoming games like kingdom hearts 3 around the corner
>>
File: tumblr_mjv4bygKEm1s4kci8o6_1280.png (645KB, 1149x977px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjv4bygKEm1s4kci8o6_1280.png
645KB, 1149x977px
>>389328737
How did I forget FF12! And World of Final Fantasy...is it like a throwback to older games in the series? Looks cool.

>>389328784
Yeah I really want to mod Fallout New Vegas up finally and play The Witcher 3 on a computer that isn't mediocre. Also thanks alot for the detailed response, some of these weeb games look good and I haven't heard of them.

>>389328881
Awww shucks anon! Thanks :) And yeah Journey looked awesome and beautiful and I never played it at all. I didn't realise it was on ps4, thought it was only on ps3.
>>
>>389329421
WoFF is like a celebration of the whole series. Check it out if you want a nostalgia driven turn-based RPG that's also a little like Pokemon.
>>
File: 1503621626760.png (1MB, 1082x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503621626760.png
1MB, 1082x1080px
>>389329869
Okay great. Was going to ask about FF15 but apparently it is coming out for pc.
>>
>>389329421
Journey's not that great. Overhyped.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.