[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so im at mission 24-25 and i never saved the Gunsmith Side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 3456345675678567945689.jpg (366KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
3456345675678567945689.jpg
366KB, 800x707px
Ok so im at mission 24-25 and i never saved the Gunsmith

Side op will simply not appear now and i've cleared the area from any other side op being close from it

I am fucked right?
>>
Just keep playing. It'll pop up eventually.
>>
File: 36745678456784678.jpg (128KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
36745678456784678.jpg
128KB, 500x656px
>>389319092
Just popped. Thanks jesus

By the way why does /v/ hate this game? gameplay is 9999999999999/10 despite story being pretty meh so far

staring at stephanie's 3d ass is cool tho
>>
The best weapon to mod is probably the FAL analogue. Give it AK mags and a grenade launcher. Good for sniping and fighting choppers on the cheap.
>>
>>389319291
The gameplay isn't so great after you get the weapon customisation.

Tranq sniper + silencer gives you a very easy way of knocking over any outpost. You just shot everyone in the leg and they fall down like dominos 5 seconds later.
>>
>>389319493
Im just gonna modify a rifle so it looks like the Patriot

Dont wanna cheese the game, i've been enjoying the combination of stealth and full Rambo mode

It's MGS4 gameplay, and that was the best thing MGS4 had (ignoring chapter 3 of course)
>>
>>389319291
because open world games are popular and /v/ has to hate anything popular because le ebin contrarian groupthink mentality

the story is actually good once you let go of your preconceived notions of what a Metal Gear story is supposed to be. Most people are just butthurt timelinefags mad the story didn't fit their headcanon.
>>
>>389319291
You're at the "still good and will be for a while" point of the game. Chapter 2 is mostly old missions as hard versions, and there's no Chapter 3. The story will just awkwardly stop, and you'll be going through the same two maps over and over again before that.
>>
>>389320000

Checked and agree'd. Chapters 1 & 2 were the best things about that game.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.