[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Breath of the Wild, not only one of the best Zelda titles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: NintendoSwitch_slogan_02.jpg (28KB, 970x232px) Image search: [Google]
NintendoSwitch_slogan_02.jpg
28KB, 970x232px
>Breath of the Wild, not only one of the best Zelda titles in the series but also the first videogame to do open world right
>Super Mario Odyssey, the spiritual successor of Super Mario 64 and will revolutionize 3D platforms the same way
>The definitive version of Street Fighter II, the pillar of the fighting genre
>Splatoon 2, the sequel of the game that revolutionized third person shooters and competitive shooters in general
>ARMS, a breath of fresh air to the stagnant fighting genre.

You have no excuse to not own a Nintendo Switch. Unless you don't like videogames.

>But third parties
They're coming. Almost every third party is coming to the Switch. The announced (Skyrim) and the rumoured (Dark Souls 3, GTAV)

What are you waiting for?
>>
>>389315320
People complain about it having the power of the ps3 or Wii U, but the ps3 and Wii U had amazing games, so what are they complaining about?
>>
>>389315320

How much are you getting paid? I need a new job.
>>
>>389315320
I own BotW, Arms, USF2, Disgaea 5, and Mario + Rabbids. Rabbids is the only one I feel satisfied with.
>>
>>389316627
I'm convinced it's one sad man shilling every single day
>>
Threadly reminder that BotW is only so highly rated because Nintendo fanboys were unironically sending death threats to any reviewers that didn't bend the knee. Sad!
>>
I was mainly interested in getting BoTW. But i was able to play it on my PC. Oh well
>>
>>389315320
>Breath of the Wild, not only one of the best Zelda titles in the series
not that big of an accomplishment honeslty
>You have no excuse to not own a Nintendo Switch.
confirmed bait. sorry i do actually want one, my excuse is that it is literally impossible without traveling further than 25 miles for just the chance of finding one or paying a small fortune to get one from a scalper
>>
>>389316450
>People complain about it having the power of the ps3 or Wii U
>the ps3 and Wii U had amazing games, so what are they complaining about?
anon you retard. you do realize you can't play ps3 and wii u games on a switch right?
>>
File: airsofter.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
airsofter.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>389315320
>the console with so little games people have to beg and plead for games they could just play on their Wii U
>>
>>389315320
There is nothing new or revolutionary about BotW or the new Mario game. This post belongs in the TRASH
>>
>>389315320
>>>389315320
>I own BotW, Arms, USF2, Disgaea 5, and Mario + Rabbids. Rabbids is the only one I feel satisfied with.

What's wrong with Disgaea? I was thinking of getting a switch version instead of PS4 since muh DLC.
>>
>>389320214
Your argument falls apart on the fact that any game journo would have immediately played the victim card at the slightest hint of aggression.
>>
>>389321981
Meant to quote >>389318034.
>>
I just started playing BOTW and it feels like a tech demo.
>>
>>389315320
>defending capcom

you were doing just fine with your post up until then. Street fighter is garbage and so is capcom
>>
>>389315320
i have 3 good reasons not to own a switch
>>
>>389318034
You should of bought a PC the new Xcom 2 expansion is killer
>>
>>389322157

List them.
>>
>>389315320
did you actually think this thread was convincing? its still a tablet with outdated ports and amiibos and shit like that.
>>
>>389320214
You mean threadly reminder that the only reason BoTW is "GOTY" is because it's Zelda. It's a 7/10 game tops.
>>
>>389322278
it was not launched in my country so i cannot buy it

i dont have money to buy one

there isnt a new fzero out yet
>>
>>389315320
>Skyrim, DaS3 and GTAV

I am reminded of Reggie shouting "WE GOT BATMAN!" when talking about WiiU third party support, completely missing the point and misunderstanding the market.
>>
File: rmx-screenshot03.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rmx-screenshot03.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>389322391
>there isnt a new fzero out yet
You'll be waiting a long time then. Nintendo doesn't want to make it.

Your best bet is Fast Racing RMX.
>>
>>389322607
just give it to sega like they did with GX then
>>
>>389322315
>7/10 tops
I see this for every popular release this year. Is this a new meme I'm missing?
>>
I already eat my own feces playing the switch would be an equal experience
>>
>>389322607
It's definitely a good game, even with the awkward button placement on the switch, but still not F-Zero
>>
>>389322702
>WHY DON'T THINK I LIKE IMMUNE TO CRITICISM
Wew.
>>
BOTW was certainly a treat on release, but sadly for you OP and Nintendo I already owned a Wii U. SMO looks great, but I'm not buying a console for one game. SF II is dead, I'm not sure why that's a selling point. Splatoon just wasn't my cup of tea, too repetitive for being a competitive game. ARMS was fun trying it at a friends house but is worth maybe $30 at most, as it gets old very quick.

So my excuse for not owning a Switch is so far it's doing nothing that made me love the Wii U. I don't blame Nintendo though, as they got fucked over hard with the GCN 2.0.
>>
>>389322863
>criticism
No really how is it criticism?
7/10 ain't even a bad score

So is there something I am missing? I see this a lot but it seems to say next to nothing.
>>
Nah man fuck all that. The real shit's gonna be that touhou game coming to the switch. That'll topple those other inferior titles.
>>
>>389315320

Sorry, but that shit's not worth 40 fucking dollars for when you can easily find it on anything else for half the price. Fuck Capcom.
>>
>>389322702
No idea what you're talking about desu, I just unironically think it's a good game, but nothing beyond that. Seven feels most appropriate for "Good" if five is completely average.
>>
i have a switch and love nintendo but there is no way gta will ever be on switch

as great as that might be ... or are games like that more suited for the big screen experience? i dont fucking know

but these jap niggas better figure out a proper online infrastructure with messaging, virtual console, achievements, etc. or i'll hang myself tonight
>>
>revolutionized third person shooters and competitive shooters in general

???
>>
>>389323075
No it's like I see it all the time, for every 2017 game. I thought it was a meme but seems I am wrong. Just seems to be repeated a lot for some reason
>>
>>389322940
>seems to say next to nothing
Because with the way the game industry has gone, 7/10 means the game has all the fundamentals right, but is filled with all the same old bullshit that has been discussed to death and isn't worth bringing up anymore.
I.e. Microtransactions, time exclusive content, poorly executed multiplayer, game is a buggy mess on day 1, missing content that was promised, etc
>>
I'm interested in knowing what does /v/ think of the rumored PS4 portable console that supposedly leaked recently. Is it doable? How fucked is Sony if they release it noting that they burned any good will with the Vita?
>>
File: 1445740180458.png (99KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1445740180458.png
99KB, 247x248px
>>389315320
>being this much of a Nintenbro
>>
>>389315320
>You have no excuse to not own a Nintendo Switch.
There's nothing on the system that I really want, that I can't get on something else, I already have BotW on Wii U, and everything else available now on Switch I just don't care about, even when it comes to upcoming games, I hate XC2's art style, I don't have much interest in 3D Mario games in general, I don't like new FE, I don't care about Pokemon, and I'm not big on Metroid Prime.
The only thing that I have any interest in is that new Kirby game.
>>
>>389321861

>you do realize you ca'nt play wii u games on a switch right?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU BLIND OR RETARDED?!
>>
>>389323215
Huh, I see
>>
>GTAV
>Switch

Now THAT'S a good ass joke
>>
File: 1371469608688.png (284KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1371469608688.png
284KB, 491x491px
>>389315320
>>
>>389315320
>>Breath of the Wild

Zelda is for children whose parents don't love them enough to buy them Ys games
>>
>>389323707
Why not? It ran on a PS3
>>
File: IMG_1392.jpg (16KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.jpg
16KB, 232x250px
>>389320214
>being scared by death threats from random fanboys on the internet

If that's what scares you into writing a positive review, then you should never use the internet again and jump from a 12-story building.
>>
>first videogame to do open world right

Eh, I think it touched upon some good qualities that open-world should have. But it also had a number of flaws of it's own. For starters, fuck rain.
>>
>>389323078
Fuck off achievementurd
Achievements should be in game not a number cause muh gaymur scores dipshit
>>
But for real though, the Switch has the best launch year of any console released this gen. BotW, ARMS, and Splatoon 2 are all great. I do feel like it's still missing something though. I dont think it really has a killer app. BotW really isn't THAT good, plus it was released on the wii u. Splatoon is great and pretty much my reason for getting a switch but my case is anecdotal at best, the game isn't good enough to make someone want to buy a $400 console.
>>
>>389325795
botw is multiplat and is okay i guess
splatoon one of the best games of this gen
arms sucks
>>
>>389315320
ignoring the hd mode, is this statement true?
I know the SNES version of Super had no Akuma and had weak sound effects.
It looks like the cllassic graphics mode still has a nu-HUD, which i don't like
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.