[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>someone tries to come up with a list of great exclusives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: white guy blinking.gif (1MB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
white guy blinking.gif
1MB, 200x235px
>someone tries to come up with a list of great exclusives for the Wii U
>they have Super Smash Brothers for Wii U, Super Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World, and other games that were on the 3DS on it
>claim that because they have different names than their console counterpart, that means they're different games and therefore exclusive

Did they Wii U really have such a lackluster library that you have to lie about it having exclusives in order to make it sound appealing?
>>
>>389311086
Don't know about Wooly World but

>Super Smash Brothers for Wii U, Super Mario Maker

These two are the superior versions and the other ones are gimped in comparison, especially Mario Maker where you can't even share levels online.
>>
>>389311189
Super Smash Brothers for Wii U is just as good as the 3DS version, in fact I'd say it's probably better due to Smash Run and the fact that it's the same game but portable. Calling it gimped is just insulting.

Tell me, would you rather play Smash Run or...Smash Tour.
>>
File: Mystery of the Emblem.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery of the Emblem.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
As an honest curiosity, OP - I certainly wouldn't call Smash for Wii U a completely different game than Smash for 3DS nor would I for Super Mario Maker - how much content extra/missing content do you need to call something a different game? When does it stop being "version exclusive content" warrant being called a different game altogether?
>>
>>389311341
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have more version differences than Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and Super Smash Brothers for 3DS, would you refer to them as separate games or separate versions?
>>
>>389311505
>Black vs White
>different Pokemon spawn but identical story
>Smash
>Smash Wii U has native local co-op on a TV screen (kind of important for party games/fighting games)
>Smash 3DS has native portability
>T-they are the same!
>>
File: Hyule warriors.jpg (98KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
Hyule warriors.jpg
98KB, 640x356px
Every SINGLE WiiU to 3DS game is inferior on the 3DS.
Every.
Single.
One.
They are cash ins for third worlders.
>>
>>389311294
Let's say you have three friends without 3DS's that want to play Smash with you.
Which version of the game is gimped and which is not? (Protip: It's not the one with 8 player smash local)
>>
Smash 3ds has some stages that i wish were on the wii u version. otherwise wii u version is the best version due to the gamecube adapter alone
>>
>>389312339
>Smash 3DS has the following control options:
>3DS
>Smash Wii U has the following control options:
>Wii U Gamepad, Wii U Pro Controller, GameCube Controller, Wiimote (+ nun-chucks), Wii Classic Controller, 3DS
>people ITT are saying the 3DS version is "just as good"
>>
File: 1462794959183.png (104KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1462794959183.png
104KB, 276x230px
>Smash 4 3DS
>Valid
>Smash Run woulda been cool but they butchered it
>Terrible stage selection
>Jerky 30 fps in the background
>No 8 player
>No crazy orders
>No event smash
>Smash is way too fucking intense for the 3DS. Most of the big players burned through an entire circle pad before Smash WiiU came out. Even a normal players risks breaking their 3DS playing Smash 3DS.
Oh but I guess CLASSIC mode is better on the 3DS so clearly the WiiU is just shit.
You absolute fucking retard.
>People are STILL upset about the WiiU having games
>>
>>389312514
i dont even see why anyone would use their 3ds as a controller for wii u smash but at least its there i guess
>>
File: 1503784924327.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1503784924327.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>389312758
OH MY FUCK I FORGOT THE BEST FUCKING PARTS
>NO CSTICK UNLESS YOU BOUGHT A SECOND 3DS THAT CAME OUT AFTER THE WIIU VERSION OF THE GAME
>NOT A FUCKING GAMECUBE CONTROLLER
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
>>
>>389311086
>Wait until Smash for Nintendo Switch is announced as the true definitive version
>>
>OP gets BTFO
>runs away
Like clockwork
>>
File: 1362194864229.png (135KB, 334x428px) Image search: [Google]
1362194864229.png
135KB, 334x428px
>>389313490
Can't expect much in the way of brains out of somebody that was buying 40 dollar demo's of WiiU games and claiming them superior to the real thing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.