[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Lego Worlds is coming out for the Switch tomorrow. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: lw.jpg (152KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
lw.jpg
152KB, 600x662px
So Lego Worlds is coming out for the Switch tomorrow. I'm curious about picking up, but could use some opinions.

I've been told it's kind of like No Man's Sky done right.
>>
physical or digital only?
>>
its not optimized that well on PC, i cant imagine it being very good on Switch. could be wrong though.

Its a fun game, but i miss the endless open world of the beta version.

how it works now isnt as fun, but its still alright
>>
File: 1465348752136.jpg (35KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1465348752136.jpg
35KB, 498x498px
>>389311954

I'm getting the physical one. It's ten bucks more, but comes with all the DLC and doesn't take up as much space.
>>
>>389312271
>comes with all the DLC
might have to look into this then. it seems like a neat game to have on the switch if it runs well
>>
>>389312053
i torrented the beta and played it a bit till i got bored. How does it work differently now?
>>
>>389310985
The pc version is pretty shitty. Bad combat, bad building controls, the worst FPS mode I've ever seen, your character auto climbs far too easily, nothing really to do once you unlock most of the interesting premade stuff.
I got it for $10 early on and I still feel I wasted my money. And I usually like the lego stuff as a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>389310985
But do you get to play as the Pizza Delivery dude
>>
File: 7171.jpg (173KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
7171.jpg
173KB, 800x569px
Post that one Lego set you always wanted as a kid, but never got.

Why do Lego sets from the 90s/early 2000's look so much better than the ones they release today?
>>
>>389312053
>>389312271
>>389312589
The fact that the game runs like such shit on the PS4 I highly doubt that the Switch version would be even half as good
>>
>>389314897
>Why do Lego sets from the 90s/early 2000's look so much better than the ones they release today?

The simplicity. They leave just enough to the imagination, while the newer sets get overdesigned.
>>
>>389314897
They were blockier and tended to leave the studs on top instead of covering them with tiles
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.