[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe they've done it... The first episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 2

File: chloe_a_cutie.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chloe_a_cutie.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I can't believe they've done it...

The first episode is better than the entire original game!
>>
>>389309298
yeah i liked it too
idk why people are calling it shit
>>
>>389309298

I think it's alright.
The whole rachel screaming at the wind thing is kinda weird and off putting.

Are they trying to give off the vibes that she has super powers or what?
>>
>>389309298
Game?
>>
>>389309298
>the first episode is better than the original game
that isn't saying much
Stop shilling your dumb game, square.

You are going to kill video games with all of this quicktime/story-driven garbage.
>>
>>389310924
it's a fucking movie, not a game
>>
>>389311048
>Implying they aren't trying already

PRE-ORDER TO GET EXCLUSIVE CLOTHES
BUY THE DELUXE EDITION FOR AN EXCLUSIVE EPISODE
>>
>>389311085
But this is the game board, where is game?
>>
yeah, everyone was worried about the voice acting and story, but idk what the fuck they were on about. It was pretty much perfect.
>>
why is the original supposed to be so emotional? what is the twist? I own it because of PS+, should I play it?
>>
>>389311413
why would you ask for the twist if you're thinking about playing it?

Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>389311481
because I most likely wont play it but if it sounds interesting then I will. its about like mong lesbian cancer people, right?
>>
>>389309298
So instead of putrid shit it's fresh shit? Gotcha ya.
>>
>>389309298
>took out the mechanic that made the original season unique
>make you play as an unlikable protagonist
>teen angst sim
they fucking did it bros!
>>
>>389311085
It's a movie? I could have sworn you walked around and interacted with people.
>>
>>389311605
Why not just start it up and play it and see if you like it? Do you really need /v/'s validation in order to enjoy a game?
>>
>>389310535
Because the core concept of the series is shit, I doubt the writing has improved much either.
>>
>>389310864
>Teen girls gaining superpowers somehow, setting off massive forest fires and causing hurricanes
>only one man has the courage to stop them

when did you realize Jefferson did nothing wrong?
>>
the first game was alright, average at best.
the new episode is awful. it's genuinely so terrible.
>garbage writing
>uninteresting characters
>somehow even worse cringe dialogue (how did they manage this?)
>glaring plot holes/mistakes

"overwhelmingly positive"
I'm not one to give a shit for most of these things but it's the most overhyped releas this year.
>>
>>389311963
Judging by the trailers the animations and facial expressions sure as hell haven't improved.
>>
>>389311958
because on the surface it sounds shitty, fuck, you are dumb
>>
So what the fuck is up with Rachel. Does she have wind powers or was that just for dramatic effect.
>>
Rachel puts me off a lot. She seems really "too perfect" or some shit
>>
>>389311813
>make you play an unlikable protagonist
but I
>made her be nice to her mom
>made her be nice to David
>made her help Nathan
>Play tabletop with her bootleg seller
>not be a thief
Etc.
>>
I just finished the first one this weekend. I am sure I played wrong, I only had Chloe be my friend and I chose the bay over her. Was that playing wrong? I havent looked up the other ending yet.
>>
>>389309298
I don't know, the entire first game was pretty special, however, the facial animation improved greatly with this game. Just look at how expressive Chloe is in cutscenes from her eye movements to her mouth. feelsniceman.jpg
>>
They got a better voice actor too
>>
>makes you play the least likable character from the first game
YAh YAh we got London on the track
>>
>>389312641
It seemed like it was implying something super natural with her, if Max can have time powers then it's by no means a stretch for Rachel to have something.
>>
>>389313659
But we don't play as Victoria
>>
>>389313673
I love the fact that Chloe has super bitch powers.

I think Rachel is just a mind reader or has the power of emotional manipulation. No one is that ridiculously perfect at everything.
>>
>>389309298
Legit thought it was max in every trailer. The brown hair and the generic female face model just looked "max" it really opened my eyes to how similar their models look. Probably down to laziness and reused assets
>>
>>389312796
And yet the first game proves that your choices mean jack shit and she still turns into a cunt.
>>
Crack when
>>
>>389313929
she has time reversal abilities
she can fix everything and become perfect except her father so she's ultra triggered about it
that's all
>>
The only new voice I don't like is David's. He's supposed to have a gruff southern voice
>>
>sequel has worse graphics than the original
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>389309298
>dog shit is better than horse shit

wtf I love Life is Strange now
>>
>>389311164
>PRE-ORDER TO GET EXCLUSIVE CLOTHES
That's a joke...right?
>>
>>389312354
Its shit lesbian simulator for fat retards. Every character is a vapid bitch or completely retarded. Unless you want to relive highschool, avoid.
>>
>>389314229
Then she would have done something about starting that fire
>>
>>389314428
No, you get the Classic Chloe(tm) outfit for preordering and three exclusive outfits for buying the Deluxe Edition.
>>
>>389314538
>implying that wasn't intentional
>>
>>389314538
The fire rises
>>
>>389314589
She looks 100x better without the blue hair.
>>
>>389314589
Fucking Christ

>Classic Chloe(tm)
>Classic
LiS isn't even 3 years old, how the fuck is anything from it "classic"?
>>
>>389314451
>every character is a bitch or an asshole.

Seems like they captured America pretty well then.
>>
>>389314451
sounds skippable, thanks
>>
>>389315235
It's just a real life simulation of America tho. Aren't you proud to be a fucking asshole American?
>>
>>389313978
Yeah but your post was about playing as an unlikable person, not the first game.
>>389314170
It's already out.
>>
>>389312201
>Judging by the trailers the animations and facial expressions sure as hella haven't improved.

fixed
>>
>>389315441
To be fair if he's american he'd just eat up anything the internet tells him and just skip the game anyways.
>>
>>389309298
The only problem I have with LiS is that they are hard pandering on MUH COVFEFE.

The game loses so much potential by literally trying too hard to give you emotional feelings.

Also the "jump scares" aka "plot twists" are retarded. "why is my waifu leaving me?" "let's just smash some cars" "oh muh father" "lol, she didn't really dislikes me, she just can't stand that her mother can't compete against this new cute her father is banging"

You could say LiS is a little bit too edgy
>>
File: wink.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wink.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Be Chloe Price
>Rachel Amber, the most popular girl at school gives you this look and asks you to "help find her belt and meet her in her dressing room"
>>
>>389315872
Except ultimately Chloe is a bitch anyways so unless I manage to erase the first game from my memory, I'm playing a bitch
>>
>>389318151
>kill myself because i'm chloe price
>>
>>389315947
Fuck you and your retarded stupid as fuck high school girl lingo.
>>
>>389312176
>Worse dialogue
They're 15 now instead of 18.
>This is somehow surprising.
>>
>>389309298
Any Kate in it?
>>
>>389320616
not yet
>>
>>389313961
Models don't look similar at all to me. Max was a lot cuter.
>>389314451
Never got to experience much of highschool. First game made me a bit sad I didn't get to honestly.

I'll buy the full game when it's released.
>>
>>389311605
Form your own opinions
>>
>>389309298
>playing as a grown man, a game made for 15 year old tumblr girls

Has anyone in this thread questioned their sexuality at least once?
>>
>>389321182
Are you really this dense anon?
>>
>>389319143
>Rachel amber most popular girl in school finds a dead Chloe Price in the drama room.
>"Wowzers, Life is hella strange, Shakkabrah!"

The end.
>>
>you'll never be an attractive tall teenage girl
>>
>>389321741
>you'll never be WITH an attractive teenage girl

Fixed
>>
>>389321907
uhh sure
>>
>>389321907
Talk about projecting, Jesus.
>>
https://youtu.be/u4AK9qK8r00
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.