[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that this game is even worse than dead by daylight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18

File: header.jpg (101KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
101KB, 460x215px
Is it true that this game is even worse than dead by daylight?
I thought /v/ loved it
>>
>>389308559
Both are good but Dead By Daylight is much more polished and scary.
>>
>>389308864
This, besides minor bugs DBD is a much better experience.
>>
>>389308982
>>389308864
t. people that never play killer
>>
>>389308559

Buggy as fuck and the chase/stealth game is weak.
>>
>>389308864
>much more polished

DBD is a bad game with fun concepts that can't be executed properly with what might be the most incompetent development team ive ever seen.
>>
They have 17 days to release single player. Clocks ticking
>>
>>389308864
This but remove polished and scary
>>
>>389310458
I thought it was delayed
>>
>>389310458
It's coming with a play of the game/ jason killcam too
>>
what makes DbD better tho?
>>
>>389308559
It took DBD a year to get where it is now. The problem F13 is having are the same problems DBD had.
>>
>>389312071
Dbd was far worse
>>
>>389312145
>>389312071
can I get a quick rundown on that?
>>
>>389309469
I main killer and dont have an issue with the game. It's got little hangs ups now and then but nothing that cant be fixed or reworked.
>>
>>389312145
I got into the game a little late, around the time the nurse was added, but I remember it being an unbalanced cluster fuck even then.
>>
I'm playing DBD right now.
Got it in the $10 tier of humble bundle.
Have to say I'm having a lot of fun. Survivor is more fun than Killer of course. It's basically Scooby Doo the video game.
>>
File: 180926419864.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
180926419864.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
Not worse. While both games seem similar, they have a lot of varying pros and cons.

The big problem with F13 is that you're not necessarily supposed to survive, because its Jason. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But people play F13 as if it's some competitive, ranked match, which ruins the fun. Because playing Jason can be exploited, since he's so strong. And because of this, lots of Counselors end up playing super cheesy, which ruins it too. F13 is a TON of fun when everybody is roleplaying, and having fun instead of trying hard. But I quit because nobody would do that anymore.

The big problem with DbD is that it's horribly unbalanced. It touts itself as a competitive game, which is problematic for two reasons. First is that survivors have no way of communicating even though its a 'team' game. Second, is that every other patch either the killer or the survivors are overpowered as shit, and can harass the other to the point of no fun. Not to mention the fact that the game without perks is way more interesting and balanced, but once everybody has these ridiculous perks (Like getting a 150% speed buff, or being able to tank an extra hit and not go down), then the game becomes very tedious.

My personal big Con for both games is that they eventually lose the scare factor. The only times DbD remains scary is when the Killer is Michael Myers, because his whole shtick is that he can walk around totally silently and sneak up on people. But that's really just jumpscare stuff. F13 does a better job at retaining the scare factor, but like previously mentioned, most Jasons play like total fags which isn't scary, its just lame. If the Jason is really trying to be spooky, not tunnel vision people and actually 'be everywhere at once,' it becomes really intense.

-a thesis by anon
>>
>>389312525
Playing as the killer is absolutely unfun.
>>
>>389312315
I was around both from the beginning
DBD was broken beyond belief. players regularly played monster in the wrong region for an advantage, every 5th game was a bot and it had several exploits
A lot of early adopters of DBD thought F13 was polished by comparing launches and betas
>>
>>389312525
is it true that it's has a glitch that fucks up your progress?
>>
>>389312747
Yeah, Dbd was absolutely retarded on launch. Besides the fact that you couldn't even find a game for literally hours sometimes (this lasted for a week or more), there were tons of game breaking bugs, crashing, etc.

F13 only had server problems for about two days, but besides that the game worked fine.
>>
I heard you can't TK people in Friday The 13th anymore. sounds pretty gay if you ask me
>>
>>389311843
No they keep just saying "summer:^)"
>>
>>389312947
You can't shoot them, but you can still run people over.

Which is unfortunate because accidental shootings was fucking tragic and also hilarious. But people started being fags and purposefully killing people to try to be funny.
>>
>>389312947
You can shoot and trap and hit them with the car. They took out melee attacks though for tk.
>>
>>389312556
desu, roleplaying get's boring kinda fast.
>>
>>389312947
It's pointless since now trolls just found other ways to ruin the game. Blocking doors, stealing objectives and hiding them, etc.
>>
I enjoy F13 a lot more than Dead by Daylight, but DbD is half the price and has had a lot more time to fix its issues and gain more content.
>>
>>389312747
>>389312864
People tend to forget that DBD was an even more broken mess than F13 but because it's fixed now people don't care.

Hopefully the success of the game will allow for a faster process of the game getting to the point where people start getting interested in it. But the devs certainly don't inspire any kind of confidence in that.
F13's gameplay is also inherently flawed and designed for trolls whereas DBD didn't really have that problem due to how restricted it is. You can't team kill or take important objective items and hide them or anything.
>>
>>389312705
Yea it's tedious. They need to make killers more fun to play somehow.

>>389312838
Haven't encountered one yet.

I haven't played F13 but the biggest difference for me between the two games is the price.
>>
>>389312838
Yes, and the data is handled client side so it is up to you to make frequent backups.
>>389314446
DbD is balanced in such a way that it is supposed to be even and fair, with half the players having a good chance of escaping. This is assuming they aren't friends using third party voice chat programs to communicate. Being a killer is never going to be fun if you are no more powerful than your victims, and are often less powerful. You feel like an incompetent buffoon even when you kill all 4 survivors.
>>
>>389314669
how do you make backups? where are things stored?
I'm a brainlet
>>
Does DbD still have that stupid mechanic where killers have to put players on hooks for extended periods of time just to kill them? That sounds completely unfun if you're the killer.
>>
I bought the spooky bundle on the humble bundle page, what should I expect /v/?
>>
>>389314783
Steam > Userdata > random number for your account > inside here you'll have data for each game, under a number unique to each game. DbD's is 381210. Just back up everything in there every once in a while.
>>389314893
It's the core game mechanic, such a thing cannot be removed.
>>
File: 1468206905127.png (312KB, 647x478px) Image search: [Google]
1468206905127.png
312KB, 647x478px
>>389312747
>A lot of early adopters of DBD thought F13 was polished by comparing launches and betas

Hell no. DBD had issues, but the issues F13 had were far worse.

And they were made even worse by the fact that there was a 6 month gap between the beta and the final release. Nothing was changed other than making the flare gun into a projectile weapon. Everything that was busted in the beta was busted in the final release. The unique abilities system teased in the beta was gutted and the perk system was overhauled into a stupid lottery system that's completely random to the point of being worthless. Games were over quickly in the beta and the devs gave the excuse that everything was turned up to 11 in order for more games to be played. Those values would be turned down in the final release they said.

And now they've released a patch to make games even faster paced when their original design philosophy was to make it a slow burner. Jason gets his abilities super quick and counselors can get the police on the scene in 5 minutes or less if they end up having a good spawn. And considering how the fucking fuse always spawns near the phone box area, this shit always happens. Counselors have to play like scumbags because Jason can end your life in an instant and force you to spectate for up to 20 minutes if some AJ fuck decides to hide in the corner. Jason has to play like a scumbag otherwise the cops are on the scene and now there's a no fun timer on his ass. Since everyone is a fucking scumbag looking out for themselves, nobody gets to have fucking fun.

And don't even get me started on the party teams. If one of those fuckers in a party ends up as Jason, you bet your ass their friends are going to rat out your fucking position. And with the new no team kill patch, you can't do a damn thing about them anymore.
>>
>>389314669
why they can't fix shit like that? should be like the number 1 priority.
>>
>>389315147
DbD at launch:

There was a bug where more survivors could load into your game mid-match, meaning you could get 10 survivors in one match. Usually the game would crash to desktop for all players after one or two joined.

The Hillbilly's chainsaw add-ons that affect healing speed would permanently break healing for that match, meaning once you are downed with the chainsaw you are done, nobody can help you. It took them a month and a half to fix this.

The infinite loops took like 2 months to fix, meaning the killer didn't stand a chance even against uncoordinated players so long as they had an idea what they were doing.

And you couldn't play with your friends for the first 2 or 3 weeks, which is baffling for a multiplayer game.
>>
About to play my first game of DBD, any tip or strategy?
>>
>>389315505
Just look up a new player guide. You're going to be dying almost instantly without having any idea what you're doing until you've spent a few dozen hours with it. I'll give you one tip - don't struggle when put on a hook, unless you're absolutely sure that no one is going to save you and this is your last chance. Most of the time struggling just kills you faster. This only applies to the first stage, once you're in the second stage where you have to mash space, keep mashing or you'll die instantly.
>>
>>389315147
>DBD had issues, but the issues F13 had were far worse.
wrong
>>
>>389315368
>There was a bug where more survivors could load into your game mid-match, meaning you could get 10 survivors in one match. Usually the game would crash to desktop for all players after one or two joined.

Beta bug. Squashed at launch.

>The Hillbilly's chainsaw add-ons that affect healing speed would permanently break healing for that match, meaning once you are downed with the chainsaw you are done, nobody can help you. It took them a month and a half to fix this.

An annoying bug, I'll agree, but not common due to the nature of how add-ons work. They were one time use. That and most people fucking play Trapper.

>The infinite loops took like 2 months to fix, meaning the killer didn't stand a chance even against uncoordinated players so long as they had an idea what they were doing.

The infinite loops were constantly worked on via multiple patches and mechanic changes. They didn't leave it in for 2 months. That shit was a constant struggle as players found new ways to be scumbags. Those have all been squashed by now

>And you couldn't play with your friends for the first 2 or 3 weeks, which is baffling for a multiplayer game.

>A fucking SWFer

Fucking kill yourself my man. The game wasn't designed for a party mode. It was only added afterward after you whiny cunts kept crying for one.
>>
>>389315505
Read the tutorial pages then just jump right in as survivor.
>>
I wish every Jason had a unique ability like the killers in DBD. Every movie Jason behaved differently, so you could make like Part 2 the stealthy one and Part 6 the practically invincible one or something.

Jason's run for Parts 2 and 3 bother me the most. They should have a sprint instead of shift.
>>
>>389315776
>Beta bug. Squashed at launch.
It happened to me plenty of times and I never played the beta.
>An annoying bug, I'll agree, but not common due to the nature of how add-ons work. They were one time use. That and most people fucking play Trapper.
I would say half of all Hillbilly matches featured this exploit until they fixed it. Remember, the Hillbilly was completely worthless due to all the infinites. Trappers could counter it with traps, Wraith could counter it by sneaking up on people before everyone had all the meta perks. Billy could do nothing. Because of this, half of the Billy players were playing Billy just to use the exploit.
>The infinite loops were constantly worked on via multiple patches and mechanic changes. They didn't leave it in for 2 months.
Nothing was done for 2 months. It was after 2 months that they started making improvements, there were still infinites left even after 2 months.
>Fucking kill yourself my man. The game wasn't designed for a party mode. It was only added afterward after you whiny cunts kept crying for one.
All multiplayer games need to support party play. People want to play with their friends without needing to get 4 friends together and play unranked matches where they don't earn anything in a game that is a huge grindfest. The developers failed to recognize that, and the game was suffering on launch because of it. If the devs were more intelligent they would have designed the game around the idea that a few of the survivors are probably friends communicating, and made killers stronger to compensate. Alternatively, they could buff the killer for each SWF player in the lobby, making it harder the more coordination you have. They chose not to do this even after promising they would take a look at how SWF would affect game balance and alter the game accordingly.
>>
File: Cornfield-Abyss.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Cornfield-Abyss.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>[Chainsaw Noise Intensifies]
>>
DBD is amazingly fun when everyone's (but mainly the killer) a noob. I had a game where it was just like a Scooby Doo chase scene. People were like popping in and out of closets in front of the killer, getting hooked and unhooked constantly and I'm pretty sure at one point the survivors were chasing the killer (who had a survivor on his shoulder).

Too bad that once everyone learns to play it's no longer as chaotic.
>>
>>389316626
The first time playing DBD is amazing. But once you learn how it works it starts getting stupid.
>>
File: texas chainsaw massacre grab.gif (1MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
texas chainsaw massacre grab.gif
1MB, 550x309px
>>389316604
>No Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game
Life is suffering
>>
>>389315776
>The game wasn't designed for a party mode. It was only added afterward after you whiny cunts kept crying for one.
The game would have fucking died if it weren't for playing with friends. DBD would've just been a buggy pile of crap to play by yourself but now at least you could try and have fun with friends. I bet you're the kind of faggot always complaining in end game chat.
>>
File: tumblr_no23w3cwCn1u9kzzyo1_400.png (31KB, 379x158px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no23w3cwCn1u9kzzyo1_400.png
31KB, 379x158px
>>389316626

Use your newfound knowledge to save those below you. Stay in low ranks. Never climb up. Play altruistic even if nobody else does. Don't join SWF. Don't speak in the end game chat box.

Become your lobby's gregor. You'll always have fun.
>>
>Play killer in DBD
>All survivors juke me with perks that allow them to run away after the second hit or some shit
>They're all at the open gate, no way to stop them as most are at full health
>They just teabag the air instead of leaving knowing that even if I hit them they can just run out

Just fuck off. Shit isn't fun at all.
>>
>>389317284
Dead hard is just dumb. I do suggest you get better though.
>>
>>389316873

>Mikey Mike makes a guest appearance and has a unique gameplay mechanic
>Leatherface can't do the same because BIlly already exist as the Leatherface stand in

I fucking love Billy though. Best Killer. Always fun to lose against.

Objective Tier list

>Fuck My Shit Up Senpai Tier
Billy
Nurse
Mikey
Huntress

>Meh Tier
Doc

>Please Save Me
Wraith

>Fuck Off
Trapper
Hag
Nea
>>
>>389317510
Other than get better perks I can't see how I can get better. I don't have a counter to characters like Claudette.
>>
So I started playing and some michael myers killed me, what's a good survivor to play and on what upgrades should I focus?
>>
>>389318264

Claudette is the scumbag choice for two reasons

1.She's black
2.She has an alternate costume that gives her a black shirt which makes (1) stronger

That makes her fucking hard to spot in tall grass or any map where darkest moonlight is in play. She also has a perk you can unlock that will allow you to heal yourself. If you're really having trouble and you need an edge, then play Claudette. Otherwise, any character will do. I personally play as David King just because he's a cool looking dude.
>>
Well I just played another game and the killer was running, nigga got me in like 3 minutes.
>>
File: triggered.gif (338KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
338KB, 256x256px
>>389317617
Whoa buddy don't be putting my man trapper in such a tier, the nurse deserves that spot more

>>389317768
You probably need to learn how to chase. Watch some videos or something, they really help. It's a little rough to play killer since the last few patches but the biggest problem that I've noticed with killers is that they don't react to character's perks, they don't know when to give up on a chase, and they can't prioritize properly. To help with chasing yeah it really helps to have good perks like brutal strength but what people don't get is that you still need to play around pallets properly. Knowing what perks a survivor has and playing around it is important too, like if someone is juking you hard and disappearing around a jungle gym or the killer's shack, you should prob check lockers in case they used quick and quiet.
tldr just learn from others, learn how to play around perks (and the perks themselves), and most importantly learn how to chase. Experience goes a long way.
>>
File: tumblr_oqplrx0rTx1ut3qibo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqplrx0rTx1ut3qibo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1372px
>>389318910

Remember that the killer has a limited field of view. He can only see things directly in front of him. Hide your silhouette by going behind trees, junk, rocks, whatever you can. Running leaves scratch marks that the killer can use to track you down. Vaulting over windows while running gives a notification and a sound cue to the killer so only vault if you're in the middle of a chase and trying to create space. Otherwise, slow climb over windows. Sometimes, standing perfectly still works just fine. Hide and seek is a core mechanic that is unfortunately under utilized because everyone wants to be a twitch streamer that teabags the killer. Hiding in plain sight is so satisfying when it works.
>>
>>389308559
Dead by daylight isn't a better game by any means, it just has more players. it's really limited in terms of mechanics compared to friday the 13th.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>389319176

Trappers are not fun to play against. They catch one guy and camp that guy aggressively with 3 traps. It's even worse when they catch someone near the basement. I have a policy of just not saving anyone when a trapper is in play because it's just a suicide job. Unfortunately that doesn't work in my favor since the other 2 fuckers will go for the save and get themselves fucked by stepping into a trap.

I end up in a situation where 3 people are on the hook and I only have 1 gen done with the other only 50% through before the 3 fucks on the hook begin struggling. Then it's a fun match of searching for the hatch and praying it isn't trapped to hell.
>>
How do avoid those random visions I get?
>>
Friday the 13th was janky but fun upon launch, now it's janky as fuck and no fun allowed because every time they try to "fix" the game with a patch they just fuck it up more
>>
is it wrong that I'm finding DbD spooky?
>>
>>389308559
I liked team killing annoying people in it. Before it was removed. Now it is just filled with people who exploit or leave if they don't get jason.
>>
>>389320029

I find it more invigorating than spooky. My adrenaline starts rushing when I dodge a Billy's chainsaw, a nurse's blink or a Huntress axe. Losing a Michael Myers that popped his level 3 is fucking satisfying and never getting caught by the Doc's insanity ability gets my boner nice and hard.
>>
>>389319748
Ever since they removed the ability to trap under hooks I've surprisingly not seen many trappers that actually trap around the hook.
>>
>hide behind a rock
>killer runs around
>remain safe
wish more people did this
>>
File: Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>389321104

Sometimes you don't even have to hide at all
>>
>>389309469
Playing killer isn't supposed to be scary
Killer is easy until you get to rank 1-5, anyone who disagrees is a shitter even before the patches
>>
Why there are people not running when you open the gates?
>>
>>389322472

Several reasons

1. They're being chased
2. They're trying to hide from the killer who's near them and don't want to risk botching their escape
3. They're being fucking faggots and want to teabag the killer at the exit gates
>>
File: 1494976766109.jpg (19KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1494976766109.jpg
19KB, 469x469px
>spent the whole match trying to kill one guy
>finally kill him
>everyone else escapes
how do I git gud at being Jason?
>>
>>389315723
>wrong

Getting on the roofs, floating in the air, crucial items disappearing, etc. are all shit that forces 20 minute time out
>>
>>389322593
I thought it was about getting points or something.
Is it a good idea to save someone when you are near the exit door?
>>
>>389312269
Why would anyone main the KILLER of all things? The killer's sole existence is to ruin everyone's fun. There's literally no point trying to RP.
>>
>>389321445
Nea is literally Asian Claudette

Every female and Bill is borderline scumbag and is turning me into a misogynist
>>
>>389322472
I like to save anyone if they're being chased
>>
>>389308559
I put $300 into the kickstarter and have put about 60hrs into it so far and dont regret anything. I have fun with it.
>>
File: 1496303461673.jpg (217KB, 1000x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1496303461673.jpg
217KB, 1000x1422px
>>389322595
- Don't tunnel one person.
- Pressure objectives relentlessly
- USE YOUR FUCKING KNIVES
- Break down doors/windows of important/objective cabins before going for kills
- Place at least one trap on the phone
- Cut the power to objective areas at the start of the game
- Damage Survivors a ton before going for grab kills, getting their fear high helps
- Stalk+Shift is god tier
- Combat stance
- Combat stance
- Combat stance

Basically, always think WHAT WOULD JASON DO?
>>
>>389322595
Always trap and guard objectives. Never chase for longer than a minute, it's not worth it.
>>
They need to make mories a more common offering. I never see anyone die ever
>>
>first time playing killer
>kill all 4 guys
I'm making it /v/?
did I got paired with shitters?
>>
>>389312556
I quit because everyone is literally a useless cunt. No one tries to repair anything. All they do is wait for others to do it while they collect all the useful shit. They collect all the pocket knives in case Jason grabs them instead of disabling traps next to the fuse box. They die with car/boat parts in the woods and instead of bringing the keys to the car or boat they carry them around. Fucking useless. That's why communism will never work btw.
>>
File: wew.gif (3MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
3MB, 498x280px
>DBD
>doctor
Is the doctor the most spooky one?
>>
>>389323107
>WHAT WOULD JASON DO?

hope that they aren't all a premade lobby of decents who are going to just kill you?
>>
>>389323801
>They collect all the pocket knives in case Jason grabs them instead of disabling traps next to the fuse box.
This is fine. The proper way to disable the unnecessary three traps at the phone is to have Chad or Vanessa tank them all, heal, and run. Spending a pocket knife on the phone is only worthwhile if you're the guy repairing the phone and calling the police, and only if there's only one trap, which is almost never the case because most Jason players are for some reason absolutely terrified of the phone to the point where they'd rather tunnel people who spawn in the phone area than trap the four seater that spawned in the middle of the map.
>>
File: ITOLDYOU!.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ITOLDYOU!.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>389312556
there's no leaderboards ........I still don't know why people choke kill instantly.

the only thing i want to do in the game as Jason is get a perfect game which is 2k points.

it requires cutting power, trapping, and only world kills, killing everyone also.

but it's plagued with rage quit with no repercussions except a ban *rumors*.

also the new meta is combat stance 180 hits now.

go into combat stance and hit your attack button at the same time makes you do a turn around hit instantly now after the update.

as for DBD it knows what it is now, now it relies on adding killers, more perks, and maps which a lot of games should be.
>>
File: 1498242837564.png (181KB, 361x892px) Image search: [Google]
1498242837564.png
181KB, 361x892px
>>389323993
>getting killed by premades
Only if you are total shit. A few might escape but i've never had a group even get my mask off and i've been playing since launch.

>>389324053
Popo are a 5 minute (or even less) cap on your Jason fun time. Really bad Jason players would rather triple trap the phone and let 4 people escape than risk having a timer.
>>
>>389324053
That requires a lot of team work. Too much teamwork for useless cunts so that will never happen. I will have to use the one pocket knife I found to disable one of the traps, step on the next two and pray to god Jason doesn't show up.
>>
>>389324315
The police aren't getting called in the first five minutes if you aren't retarded. Morph there first, plant a trap, chase anyone in the area away, and then go to the car and trap it. Then you can check in on the phone every once in a while. There is no reason to obsess over the phone - most of the time if they call the police it will be when there are only 4 or so people left. How many of them will still be alive when the timer is over? How many will make it to the police?

The car is a much larger threat unless you go full retard and let them call the police in the first 5 minutes.

>>389324346
No real teamwork is needed. You're playing as Chad or Vanessa, you see the phone, you tank the traps because you're not an idiot and are running thick skin, medic, have a med spray and know that you can easily dodge 9/10 shift grabs and keep Jason busy long enough that he'll get bored. And you announce that the traps were taken care of. Sometimes I wait for Jason to plant more traps after I eat the first ones, then I lure him inside, go out a window and eat the traps again when I know his shift is on cooldown.

Now granted, I don't do this very often, but that's their fucking fault for never saying where the phone is even though it only has like 4 spawns on each map.
>>
>>389324603
>Phone stuff
I'm not arguing with you, just explaining why bad Jason players do the retarded multi-trap thing.
>>
>>389324697
Triple trapping the phone is often good.
>>
>>389325161
It's a total waste. Most people aren't willing to spend a pocket knife to repair the phone, you can pay attention to the map incase they do, and putting three traps on the phone all at once just makes it even easier for me to tank all your traps at once.
>>
>watching PreRec
>some guy has a soundboard that plays things like the sound of things being repaired, etc

That's pretty funny. Glad i don't play it though.
>>
>>389325318
I'm just saying that I've gotten people bitching at me for triple trapping and saying it's a tryhard move.
>>
>>389325558
It is a tryhard move, but it's also a strategic error so I'm fine with tryhards doing it. Just makes it even easier for me to disable all the traps so the nerd can repair the phone afterwards.
>>
>>389308559

It's definitely better than Dead By Daylight, but that's not saying much. It's good fun for a while if you have friends to play with, but otherwise you're going to get stuck with foreign retards.
>>
File: 1500602611172.jpg (48KB, 750x513px) Image search: [Google]
1500602611172.jpg
48KB, 750x513px
>>389308559
It's very dependent on Jason not being a faggot. Some time's you'll get fun Jason's who fight people and give people a chance to get away. Most of the time you get asshats who teleport around like anime the hedgehog instantly killing everyone.
>>
>>389326098
>not being able to dodge a shift grab even as a slow character

When I'm Jason, how I play depends on how the counselors play. Coordinated group that can repair a car in a timely manner? Nothin' personnel, kid. People who have no idea what they are doing and are having trouble getting objectives powered? At least half of them are dying by walking into a dark cabin that I'm already inside, stalking around a corner.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.