[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decide to say fuck it and play Thief 4. >Turn on difficulty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: thief-454.jpg (506KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thief-454.jpg
506KB, 1920x1200px
>Decide to say fuck it and play Thief 4.
>Turn on difficulty to Master Custom Mode
>Turn on all options, including iron man
>Play 10 minutes into the prologue
>Fucking first guard outside of the tutorials detected me
>"Mission Failed: Save Deleted"

My ass was not prepared
>>
>>389307547
It's a good game. /v/'s just salty as fuck.
>>
Do you liked gravy on your mashed potatos? Sometimes people make fun of me because I prefer no gravy on my mashed potatos.
>>
>>389307737
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>389307737
>gravy on mashed potatoes
i shiggy diggy
>>
>Guards smart enough to relight fucking torches and fires now
Well fuck
>>
>>389307660
More like you have shit taste.
>>
File: 104.png (192KB, 329x545px) Image search: [Google]
104.png
192KB, 329x545px
>>389307660
I know it's bait, and I still got angry. Good job.
>>
>Get all the way to the end of Chapter 3 to the Keeper Ruins.
>Think its need nod back to old Thief game. Even has Sigils.
>Hit a trap because not paying attention.
>Whole chapter restarts because Autosaves Only option on
>>
>>389308338
Thanks for proving his point
>>
>kept the hub world, the absolute worst fucking part of T:DS
>breaks up the fucking hub world into chunks, then hides loading zones behind windows, so you never know if you're going to enter a building or enter a new zone
>have to watch a stupid "picking stuff up" animation anything you steal something; and you steal shit all the time because you're ostensibly a fucking thief
>Garrett turned into an edgy loner who lives in a clocktower and steals shit just to horde it for some fucking reason
Even if the game wasn't called "Thief" and was just called something else, it'd still be shit. Calling it "Thief" was just insult to injury.
>>
>>389308626
Wasnt the original Garrett more or less a loner too with the exceptions of his Fence and his Broker?
>>
>>389308626
>Turned into

You're implying this Garrett and Thief 1-3 Garrett are the same person.

They literally are not. Thief 4 takes place like 200-300 years after TDS. You even find original Garrett's bones at some point in the game
>>
>>389308826
Yes and people he usually had some sort fo contact with often ended up with terrible fates.
>>
File: thief.png (2MB, 1237x2687px) Image search: [Google]
thief.png
2MB, 1237x2687px
Nice, I have an excuse to post this
>>
>>389310562
Its funny that the only things about this that were accurate were the No Female Guards and the Level Up thing (which can be turned off entirely)
>>
File: Thiefsex.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thiefsex.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
I think my favorite retard argument about this game is that its sjw bait, despite literal animated sex scenes
>>
File: SnM.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SnM.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>389311460
Or the Masochist Serial Nipple Pincher
>>
>>389310932
I don't think they were even trying to predict anything. They were probably mocking how they were going to "bring the Thief series in the new era of videogames"

My favorite is still the "Desynchronizing now". Ubishit has all that shit in every asscreed games
>>
>>389311626
wtf I love Thief now
>>
>>389311626
This was hilarious because it highlighted problems with the game's sound design was, since you could hear his dialogue perfectly clearly from far away in a different room.
>>
>>389311460
wtf I love thief 4 now
>>
>>389307547
Ironman is never a good thing. It make sense in roguelikes, but in regular games it's retarded
>>
>Get to the last fucking jump of a level
>Fucking context reads wrong and jumps down instead at rope
>Falls to death
>"Restart Chapter?"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKYOUSQUEENIXREEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.