[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya is fucking dead. Why are you still here? >Last purchase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1395946834231.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1395946834231.png
42KB, 846x592px
Vidya is fucking dead. Why are you still here?

>Last purchase was 2 years ago now, MGSV
>>
Because going on /v/ and shitposting/arguing/debating over inane shit is the closest thing to human contact I have in my life.
>>
File: 1493415832267.jpg (123KB, 385x414px) Image search: [Google]
1493415832267.jpg
123KB, 385x414px
>>389304837
>being so bitter and full of bad taste you can't enjoy vidya anymore
sucks to be you senpai
>>
I bought Cities Skylines the other day and I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The last game I bought before that was Halo 3 when it came out.
>>
>>389304837
My life is permanently boring and /v/ is the ONLY board worth using.
>>
File: int.jpg (17KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
int.jpg
17KB, 500x508px
>not playing Absolver
>not playing Dark Souls 3
>not emulating Demon's Souls now that it's playable in RPCS3
>not playing Hollow Knight
>Doom 2016
>Pubg
>Breath of the Wild even though it's only fun for one and a half playthroughs
>Persona 5
>nioh
>Dragon Ball FighterZ coming up soon
>Bannerlord on the horizon

nibba these past two years have been great for games, you're either too jaded or you're burned out from playing too much, or your tastes are far too specific
>>
>>389304837
Just work on your backlog lad. You can't have played *every* great game out there.
>>
>tens of thousands of videogames makes it impossible for you to play all of them or even have heard of all of them
>tens of thousands of players in tons of games
>vidya is dead
I know you're here to whine about how THE INDUSTRY SUCKS NOW and not actually play fucking games.
>>
>>389304837

I barely visit 4chins anymore.

all the retarded kids with nothing interesting to share are annoying
>>
>>389304837
last new game was borderlands 2. before that it might have been portal 2.

i just have a back log deep enough where the noise is kept to a minimum.
>>
>>389305689

I'm not sure Dota and mobile shovelware with all the freemium shit count as video games
>>
>>389305104
It's not that there are no good games anymore. It's just the industry is so full of bullshit that good games are few and far between.
>>
File: 1502333978366.jpg (320KB, 1280x703px) Image search: [Google]
1502333978366.jpg
320KB, 1280x703px
Who else only visits /v/ for the occasional spooky/nostalgia/shitposting threads that pop up at night?
>>
>>389305609
>>
>>389304837
Try out breath of the wild. I was skeptical of the slanty eyed's ability to make a decent open world after mgsv (which I liked, but it had the most pitiful filler in any open world game I've ever played and the game could've been just as good or better without the open world), but botw completely justifies it's open world and it's damn near perfect. It eschews enough convention that it definitely reminds me of when I was a kid playing Ocarina of Time for the first time just struggling to figure out how to solve relatively complex problems as opposed to the later 3d Zelda games that became predictable and easy because all the "puzzles" consisted of finding the right tool that was just a glorified key.

The puzzles are 90% awesome and there's probably like 30-40 standard Zelda dungeons worth of them.
>>
>>389304837
>Vidya is fucking dead
I love this meme.

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone
>Gravity Rush 2
>Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
>Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
>Yakuza 0
>Nioh
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Nier: Automata
>Persona 5
>Guilty Gear Xrd Rev. 2
>Tekken 7
>Yakuza Kiwami
Not even mentioned are: Remasters (like Crash, Wipeout, Starcraft), Japanese-only releases (like DQ11) and a variety of games that I personally don't care about, but many others do (like Pyre, Hollow Knight, Horizon etc.).

If you enjoy none of these games, then you are the one who's dead, not video games.
>>
I bought RE4 like 2 months ago. It was a total blast :)

Also ordered Yakuza Kiwami which might arrive on Friday.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.