[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /brainproblems/ here? tfw have a hard time focusing on vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 847435646.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
847435646.png
59KB, 658x662px
who /brainproblems/ here?

tfw have a hard time focusing on vidya combined with massive ocd when i miss something or think i missed something that makes me restart multiple times until i just drop the game due to pure stress.

help me
>>
>>389303885
Go for 100%. Never get help from guides or whatever the fuck. Look shit up only if you think your game's glitched. 66% without cheating means infinitely more. Stop watching e-celeb bullshit. Stop with the faggy podcasts. The less stimulation you got, the more engaged you'll be. Takes time for your brain to adjust, though. More advice coming.
>>
>>389303885
like restart the whole game? wtf hahaha
>>
>>389304479
i should have been more specific. i meant if i miss dialogue or something and less about getting to 100%

example:
>start up game
>have massive brain fog that makes it hard to concentrate
>either miss a word of dialogue that was spoken or don't comprehend it due to brain fog
>ocd kicks in and makes me restart the game
>it happens again
>drop the game right there
>>
I seem to have an issue where I either lose interest in a game very quickly or I go full autismo and play 9 hours a day until I've 100% the game.

That is if I can even start the game. I have alot of games I just don't feel like starting.
>>
If you miss dialogue, force yourself to continue. Shit doesn't matter. Gives you more to experience next playthrough. First few times will suck, but shit gets better. Eventually you won't care. Don't keep shit even. Worship odd numbers. Eventually you'll be fine with both. Make your perfectionism about keeping shit real. Avoid reloading after one shot fired. Keep playing till you're getting low. Never savescum. If a party member drops, finish the fight. If you make a shit decision, accept it. Don't reload your last save. Only exception's if you didn't know you had a choice.
>>
>>389304841
Got you covered. I went through all the shit you're dealing with. You can make shit better and enjoy vidya again. Takes effort, though.
>>
>>389304841
As soon as you get less stressed, the fog will clear. It's the stress that stops you from remembering shit. Always remember that the purpose of vidya is to enjoy yourself. Always.
>>
have adhd but it doesnt really effect my gaming because im usually always stimulated.

if its real life im a mess, constantly forgetful, slow, numbers fuck me up, often day dreaming and miss vital things etc.
>>
>>389305382
Get medicated.
>>
File: 1401917752669.png (56KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
1401917752669.png
56KB, 485x409px
>>389304479
>>389304993
>>389305158
>>389305371
thanks anons
>>
>>389305587
Literally all me. Bookmark this thread. The shit I described cured me. Takes fucking forever, though. You'll relapse before shit gets better.
>>
>>389305865
i'll give it a shot anon, thanks
>>
File: DAT'S GOOD.jpg (387KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
DAT'S GOOD.jpg
387KB, 666x666px
>>389306376
Good luck.
>>
>>389303885
I have OCD and do the same/similar things. You have to just ignore it. It gets easier to move on when you don't give in.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.