[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well you got your wish /v/. Inafune is now irrelevant. Doomed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 49a[2].png (408KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
49a[2].png
408KB, 600x620px
Well you got your wish /v/. Inafune is now irrelevant. Doomed to be an obscure manager of mobile game.

He'll never make another real game ever agian.

Should we consider this a fitting fate for the creator of mega man?
>>
>creator of mega man
>>
>>389302603

Maybe he should have made MN9 into a good game with good management. Did he ever think of that?
>>
>>389303302

MN9 is a good game. /v/ blew up some of its problems like it was the end of the world. Mega Man "fans" are fickle stupid little children.
>>
He finished his kickstarter and got more shit flinged at him than the kickstarters who actually took the money and ran.

With that said though, I've gained a lot of respect for capcom as a whole, they had to deal with his bullshit for the longest time.

Not sure how I feel exactly.
>>
>>389303486
you could almost say, this game made them cry like anime fans on prom night.
>>
>>389302603
>He'll never make another real game ever agian.
He never made a game in the first place.
>>
File: Inafune gameography.jpg (330KB, 795x962px) Image search: [Google]
Inafune gameography.jpg
330KB, 795x962px
>>389303692

>/v/ re-writes history
>>
>>389303486
>MN9 is a good game
got a chuckle out of me
>>
>>389303486
>take Megaman
>remove bright color palette
>remove stage design
>remove nice sprite art
>keep PS1/N64 horrible voices and talking nonsense

Yea even without its bugs its game of the damn year right there. I hope he gets another chance, because not everything a person makes can be a master piece, hell some Megaman games weren't either. But MN9 was not a good game. Not gonna crucify the poor guy over it, but not gonna lie to say its good just because of past glory either. MN9 was his Star Wars Episode 1.
>>
>>389303967
Character Designer and Producer doesn't mean you know how to make a good game.
>>
>>389302603

He really doesn't know what is actually good.

MN9 was made literally for everyone but its own backers.
>>
This is what he gets for shutting down Clover.
>>
>>389303967
>Character designer
>Producer
>Special Thanks
Tell me which of these roles creates the megaman game Its fucking none of them, he played a role but he is not some sort of creative genius
>>
There are people who actually believe sjws sabatoged him and MN9
>>
>>389307760
It was an obvious symptom. Kowtowing to them so blatantly was a sign he didn't give a fuck about the product.
>>
>>389307760
Maybe not intentionally. Remember "anime fan in prom night"?
>>
>>389307760
>>389308517
>>389309068
What?

Sorry I came to MN9 after it was out with no knowledge of kickstarter drama. Found it to be a blind pile of ass all on its own with no hype or let down. The hell happened?
>>
>>389310470
MN9 had a community manager at one point who was a fucking moron and only got the job because she was going out with a guy who worked at Comcept. Some people will bizarrely have you believe that the game being so average is single-handedly down to her.
>>
>>389303072
fpbp, that myth was debunked ages ago

I have nothing but ire for Inafune now, but I honestly feel a bit awful for Comcept since their names will be forever associated with MN9. I fell in love with the Soul Sacrifice games and I'm concerned that another Soul Sacrifice game might not happen because Comcept has such a shitty reputation
>>
>>389310914
Comcept were bought by Level-5, who have collaborated many times on and off through the years with Sony, so you never know.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.