[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As Labor Day comes to a close, let's talk about /v/'s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1475489878682.jpg (98KB, 1021x782px) Image search: [Google]
1475489878682.jpg
98KB, 1021x782px
As Labor Day comes to a close, let's talk about /v/'s favorite blue collar heroes. No billionaire adventurers or intrepid royalty, no professional soldiers or mercenaries, just working class guys that became heroes whether on or off the job.

Starting with the most iconic of them all.
>>
Funny that you use art from a game where the two are literally called superstars and treated like celebrities with everyone wanting to help them and give them things and also have the governments of two kingdoms on their side.
>>
File: .jpg (71KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
71KB, 640x908px
>How could one man have slipped through your force's fingers time and time again? How is it possible? This is not some agent provocateur or highly trained assassin we are discussing. Gordon Freeman is a theoretical physicist who had hardly earned the distinction of his Ph.D. at the time of the Black Mesa Incident. I have good reason to believe that in the intervening years, he was in a state that precluded further development of covert skills. The man you have consistently failed to slow, let alone capture, is by all standards simply that--an ordinary man. How can you have failed to apprehend him?

>>389300903
It's an earned status.
>>
File: FrankWest[1].jpg (713KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
FrankWest[1].jpg
713KB, 1400x2000px
>>
File: 1474495241309.jpg (292KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474495241309.jpg
292KB, 1440x900px
>>
File: chibi.png (25KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
chibi.png
25KB, 180x200px
He's just a high tech Roomba.
>>
File: Isaac Clarke.jpg (951KB, 1200x995px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac Clarke.jpg
951KB, 1200x995px
Engineer, and most of his weapons are just inappropriately used tools.
>>
>>389301250
Die
>>
>>389302039
I really doubt the safety and effectiveness of the ripper blade gun's original purpose.
>>
File: Shrex.jpg (562KB, 1819x1696px) Image search: [Google]
Shrex.jpg
562KB, 1819x1696px
An engineer and a salvager, albeit the former works for the military. Wonder if this'll be a recurring element for the series.
>>
Vesemir
>>
>>389302702
Though professional teenage/barely early 20s soldier/commissioned officer is pretty common for JRPGs, there's also quite a bit of more mundane professions, e.g. the farmers of Rune Factory.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.