[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time has passed since the game's release so what are your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1495246077251.jpg (354KB, 952x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495246077251.jpg
354KB, 952x1200px
Time has passed since the game's release so what are your thoughts about it? Do you find it to be good or bad?

The game's pretty good overall even if it has some problems.
>The gameplay seems fine, for the most part anyway. I'm aware that the jump mechanic and all that is different but once I got used to it, I never really faced any problem with it. I hope new people to the franchise won't find it to be that difficult. Ice physics still felt wonky. Fuck the new jet ski controls outside of time trials though.
>The music is good. Though some of them aren't on par with the original, it's still good by its own.
>Aside from lighting problems, the graphics seems to be decent. They improved it to fit with modern day graphics while respecting the original graphics as much as possible.
>They fixed some parts of the originals such as the gem requirement in 1 for most of the levels and how you can finally access the hidden room with ease in 2.
I'm just hoping for some new contents and fixes such as the lack of defeat quotes of some bosses at this point.
>>
It's great, and I like the new Time Trials. It's certainly not perfect, but it was certainly some of the most fun, and frustration, I've had with my PS4. I would play an original sequel if VV gets the chance to do it.
>>
Whoa
>>
>>389300524
I'm still playing through it, only play a couple of hours after work every odd day when in the mood
Music is really good, looks and feels great.
Jumping annoys me every now and again and I occasionally feel cheated, but thats probably because I'm bad at games
>>
buyer's remorse
>>
File: Super_Mario_64_DS_Coverart.png (131KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mario_64_DS_Coverart.png
131KB, 300x267px
>>389300524
It's great. But not as good as the original games.
It's like making a big fuss about something like Super Mario 64 DS.
>>
>>389300524
loved it, now i love 1 a whole lot more and hate crash 3 alot more
>>
>>389300524
How many games are in this collection?
Perhaps my post number can help.
>>
>>389300524
>get to the bridge level
>suddenly I lose 20 lives trying to complete it

Jesus christ, I used to be able to run through this game. Tell me something got changed and it's not because im getting old.
>>
File: 1405830441924.png (20KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1405830441924.png
20KB, 241x274px
>30fps in 2017
>>
>>389301656
Yes, Crash's hitbox is now pill shaped, which makes you slip off the edges of platforms you would have normally been fine on
Surely you've experienced slipping off a bouncy box when you were only on the edge by that point
>>
File: 1449791660180.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449791660180.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>100% Crash 1
>Get all gems in Crash 2 but don't bother with relics
>finish Crash 3 and that's it

Crash 2 and 3 made me angry
>>
>>389300524
I'm too caught up in getting Crystals for the first game to give it a fair judgment.
However, I do enjoy it.
>>
File: fappinggif.gif (770KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
fappinggif.gif
770KB, 800x517px
>>389300524
its the darksouls of platformers
>>
>>389301843
Yes I have, I died too many times from that. There's no way I could be just barely missing so many jumps. this game was my shit back in the day.
>>
>>389302056
The new pill hitboxes and the even worse ice physics are my 2 main complaints with the game, everything else is pretty fine
Although the water levels in 3 are pissing me off, I stopped playing after trying to get the red gem and haven't been bothered to pick it back up
>>
>>389301943
Why, akari chan
>>
>>389300524

Considering the huge success the game has had, have they said they were going to patch the game to address problems?
>>
>>389303816
I hope so but even if VV wanted to fix some problems, doesn't Activision have the power to allow patches to go live?
>>
I have buyer's remorse because as someone mentioned earlier, the game's hitboxes are different from the original and make it unnecessarily more difficult.
>>
>>389300524
Pretty good. Only % Crash 2
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.