[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In 1990, Intelligent Systems, a second party nintendo developer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (98KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
98KB, 500x756px
>In 1990, Intelligent Systems, a second party nintendo developer, made 'Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons and the Blade of Light'
>The game sold well enough: Not well enough to be released internationally, but well enough to warrant sequels, and, eventually, a manga spinoff and OVA movie.
>With the release of the SNES, IS created the first proper sequel to one of the Fire Emblem titles: Fire Emblem, Monsho no nazo. It featured a remake of the original game, then a full-fledged sequel story, and sold very well.
>In 2001, Super Smash Bros Melee was released worldwide, to incredibly popular sales
>Two characters, Marth and Roy, were featured in the game, and their popularity inspired Nintendo to release the then-newest seventh entry in the franchise, Blazing Sword, worldwide as 'Fire Emblem'
>over the next few years, more fire emblem games would be released worldwide, including the 9th and 10th entries: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn
>Despite decent, if not great sales for Path of Radiance, the game was mostly seen as a flop, and Radiant Dawn was incredibly rushed, and criticized for it.
>Seeing the flagging sales, Intelligent systems decided to go back to basics, remaking the first entry in the franchise, releasing it on the DS as 'Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon'
>While it sold like garbage worldwide, Japanese audiences loved Marth, and the game sold well there
>As a result, when it came time to remake the sequel to Shadow Dragon, Nintendo and IS decided not to release it worldwide, and the game sold poorly partly because of that

Well, Fire Emblem: Monsho no Nazo was super popular with the moonlanders, but is the remake any good?

...Well, considering how it nearly killed Fire Emblem forever, I doubt it. Ladies(male) and gentlemen, the best game player of all time is back. This is Fire Emblem: Shin no monsou no nazo, or, as I'll just be calling it: New Mystery of the Emblem
>>
File: fe nig3.png (250KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
fe nig3.png
250KB, 800x641px
Is that you Nigger? Oh fucking boy.
>>
>>389287486
it is, but I'm letting this thread die, I fucked up making the OP post.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.