[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is Strange was shit, idk why people liked it and now Dontnod

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: hella.jpg (88KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
hella.jpg
88KB, 500x664px
Life is Strange was shit, idk why people liked it and now Dontnod is making a sequel that is shit as well.
>>
Fucking sucks when plebs will buy anything thats

>le emotional
>le choices matter
>"relatable" characters

If this was a movie instead (which it is) people would be bashing it.
>>
>>389285745
I refused to play it until it was a PS+ game and played it with my girlfriend and I absolutely loved it. Waiting for the entire prequel to come out before buying it, but assuming the reception is the same for the next two episodes, I'm buying that shit the second #3 is out.

Fuck off you edgy faggot, maybe you just haven't been through anything in your life so it couldn't resonate with your self-absorbed closed minded child-based ass
>>
>>389286591
>with my girlfriend
big surprise, normies love it
>>
>>389286591
>you haven't suffered enough to understand this game
Fuck off. Thats the exact mentality of this game and why a snowflake like you would like it.
>>
>>389286719
I was wondering why this game got so much hate around here. I thought it was meh, but nothing worth getting angry about. Now I know.
>>
>>389286425
but if it is a movie and people are praising it then they wouldn't be bashing it if it was a movie
>>
>>389286803
>someone who has went through things in his life can have appreciation for things that a selfish, self-absorbed basement dwelling twat can't

im shocked
>>
>>389286719
>>>>>>>>>>>>>its cool that im a social outcast

?????
>>
>>389286904
>had a breakup, super bad bro. Life gets ya down
Wow dang I can't even possibly imagine the turmoil
>>
>>389287018
More like; dad was murdered, mom was heroin addict, was homeless at 18 with 2800 in debt due to my mom illegally putting bills in my name the second I turned 18 with her heroin dealing boyfriend, then proceeded to fix my life and sacrifice about 40k in savings when she got cancer and I took care of her until she continued doing heroin and I was forced to give up and let her die

but hey, I forgot most people on here's biggest problem in life was that they can't get a girl to care about them and think that's the worst life can throw at you
>>
>>389287110
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY???
>>
>>389287223
lol dude shut the fuck up. I like LiS but your dirty laundry has no place in the discussion.
>>
>>389287390
Don't cry about me telling you when you're the one projecting that you already knew faggot
>>
>>389287110
Thanks doc
>>
File: 181.jpg (39KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
39KB, 600x453px
>>389287015
>>
>>389287536
wasn't even me dummy. and secondly no one needs specifics. If this shit still haunts you, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>389287110
COME TAKE YOUR MEDICINE DANNY
>>
>>389285745
honestly I'm not even sure why autistic tumblr games like that are even allowed on /v/, when /v/ is supposed to be a hardcore gaming board and not casual central.
>>
File: Chloe eats a turd.png (263KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe eats a turd.png
263KB, 970x545px
Thanks Max. That was hella tasty.
>>
>>389287110
Thanks Doc
>>
>>389285745
It was better than any of Telltale's games at least.
>>
>>389285745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydU-tpF4ftQ
>>
File: Chloe Just kill me.jpg (313KB, 678x686px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe Just kill me.jpg
313KB, 678x686px
>>389289114
>The storm is coming and Max has to choose between Chloe's life or the town's
>The choice is impossible
>Chloe tearily asks Max for one more Max special
>O-okay... *sniffle* I think I can squeeze one more out just for you. I'll put on some extra shockabra slime just for you... *sniffle*
>Tearfully Max puts her puckered stained asshole to Chloe's lips
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAASPLURCH*
>Due to Max's fucked up system after being drugged the turd is extra rancid and green, bordering on diarrhea
>Max and Chloe cry as they share this last moment.
>>
>>389287223
This isn't your tumblr blog you fucking pussy. No one asked for your life story and no one cares to here it
>>
File: Evans.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
Evans.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>389286591
>Fuck off you edgy faggot, maybe you just haven't been through anything in your life so it couldn't resonate with your self-absorbed closed minded child-based ass
Jesus christ, you can't be serious.
>>
>>389286860
ahahah
>>
>>389285745
it really is terrible. I don't mind those types of games really.
until dawn is also really bad.
>>
>>389286591
>maybe you just haven't been through anything in your life so it couldn't resonate with your self-absorbed closed minded child-based ass
>also I'm 21
>>
It's just enjoyed by faggots who like pretending they are hip teenage girls. The art style is shit, the animation is shit, and the story/dialogue is even worse than shit
>>
>>389287536
>I have sadness
Doesn't make it a good game, retard.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.