[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>throwing class/skill is shit Why does this always happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1504529759781.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504529759781.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>throwing class/skill is shit

Why does this always happen? I have never seen a game where throwing is still good during the later half. It always sucks shit.
>>
>>389284450
Took me a minute to figure out what was going on in that webm. kek
>>
>>389285713
it was fake tho
>>
>>389284450
>skill/build becomes good in new game +
good stuff.
>>
>>389284450
are these people idiots? is this staged? who would bomb one person?
>>
>>389286274
most prank videos are faked nowadays
>>
>>389284450
Disgaea 5, using the Maid class/throwing weapons is one of the easiest ways to steamroll 90% of the game's content
>>
>>389284450
I feel you m9. Most of the time its even limited to hell and back.mountain blade has like 9 throwing spears, exceptionally useful in 100+ battles lmao.
dark souls 2 has ok lightning spears that work asthropwing spears but dont do damage in the dlc (50% of the content)
Watched a playthrough from lobosjr some hours ago and it seems like ds3 added actual javeline weapon arts so imight check that out
>>
>>389284450
For anons who haven't seen the video with audio, he's yelling "allahu akbar" whenever he throws the bag.
>>
>>389284450
>throw bomb at you
>run away
>throw another bomb at you
>run away in the direction of the first bomb

this is so wrong, but so funny at the same time
>>
>>389291373
Prove it.
>>
>>389284450
If someone pulled out a gun and shot him would they be legally justified, I wonder.
>>
>>389292310
go jerk off somewhere else, i'm busy lollin
>>
>>389292310
in iraq we were told it was okay to shoot at people running away after an explosion just took place, which is technically something we're otherwise not allowed to do iaw roe
>>
>>389292942
lol so open season on anyone in the vicinity because naturally everyone would be running away.
>>
>>389286274
I'd argue that you wouldn't really think it through if some random arab would throw a backpack at you screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR. Running away is perfectly justifyable.
>>
>>389293049
a funny way to put it but probably yes
>>
>be monk character
>throwing hands is always viable
>>
File: wew.jpg (400KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
400KB, 1272x1152px
>Dude fucking jumps into the lake
>>
>throw weapon like dipshit
>woooooow it didn't do anything what the fuck

Unless you're in a formation and part of a huge army you just threw your weapon for nothing. to be fair though the franciscas the Franks used were so terrifying some people just ran away rather than take being clobbered by a hail of axes before a major fight.
>>
RASHIDOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>suicidal person gets this prank pulled on him
>he just stops and stares at it and waits for it to go off
>>
>>389291967
how did they film it if it wasn't really real?
>>
>>389293654
If you look closely at some of the pixels you'll notice that it's all cgi.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.