/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make /v/ a better place > Upper right corner of browser >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: v-TrashList.jpg (103KB, 409x532px) Image search: [Google]
v-TrashList.jpg
103KB, 409x532px
Make /v/ a better place

> Upper right corner of browser
> Settings
> Filters & Post Hiding
> Filter and highlight specific threads/posts
> Edit
> Add entries from pic

Enjoy your fresh and significantly better /v/ experience without the virgin losers ruining it.
>>
>>389274008

bumpo
>>
No, you fix /v/ by banning all reddit and neofag IPs and banning anyone that cries about /pol/.
>>
File: 1496720579177.jpg (10KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
1496720579177.jpg
10KB, 319x316px
>>389274008
you forgot to add draw thread in there
>>
Make /v/ a better place by rangebanning phoneposts. The shit works just like a dynamic IP.
>>
>>389274823

Found part of the problem

>>389274927

See nothing wrong with those
>>
>>389274823
this
>>
>>389275001
waaaaaa the pol bullies mommy!!!
>>
https://pastebin.com/Hwd2vpaJ
>>
>>389274008
Those are maybe 15% of the filters required to make this place not suck and you know it
>>
>>389274008
If you want to fix /v/, ask for permanent ban to anyone who starts an e-celeb thread and/or obvious shill threads.
>>
Do a rangeban of every country but North Korea desu.
>>
>>389274008
/what (does|did) (he|she|they|it) mean by this./i;op:only;
/Now that the dust has/i;op:only;
/is (he|she) (still our|our) (guy|girl)/i;op:only;
/our\s(girl|guy)/i;op:only;
/(what went.*\s(right|wrong))|was\s(he|she)\sright/i;op:only;
/what the fuck was (his|her) problem./i;op:only;
/apologize/i;op:only;
/How (do|did) we go from this/i;op:only;
/Who .* ((\u002F)[a-z]{4,10}(\u002F))/i;op:only;
/(\u003E)(boss|final boss|the final boss|hardmode|hard mode)/i;op:only;
/blocks your path/i;op:only;
/((it.|it)s up)|((he.|he)s in)/i;op:only;
/This is a Japanese/i;op:only;
/What the (fuck|actual fuck|Hell) (happened|happen)/i;op:only;
/Who was in the wrong/i;op:only;
/(buy|buying) (my|her) (next game|game)/i;op:only;
/say something nice (to|about) her/i;op:only;
/(What am I in for)|(what does .v.)|(wha(t's|ts) the (.v.erdict|verdict))/i;op:only;
/Who ((\u002F)[a-z]{4,10}(\u002F)) here/i;op:only;
/What exactly was (his|her|their) plan?|Can we all agree/i;op:only;
/Why are(n.t|nt) you playing the best/i;op:only;
/turn on your mic/i;op:only;
>>
>>389274823
Except /pol/ is now the biggest board on the site and is the #1 destination for new users. I browsed /pol/ since it was created but at this point I would prefer it deleted over seeing it fester as it is now. It's been flooded with the weedsmoking fedoratipping degenerates the board used to vehemently oppose. If you look at the HWNDU "/pol/ raid"screencaps of the shia lebouf stream and the corresponding meetup you'll know what I mean.
>>
>>389276592
>/v/ shitposting starter pack
>>
>>389274008
Might want to add "The dark souls of" to that list while you're at it
>>389276592
I've never really used the filter settings before but if I just copy and paste this into the comment filter will it work? or should I put it into General
>>
>>389277458
the darksouls threads usually don't content the words dark or souls in there. they most use the same md5 hash

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/GEfyBtkjL476AA5utQx8HQ/
>posted 1000 times

and there are probably 10 more variations of that image

you can apply this to about 10 other mass shill threads created every 2 hours.
>>
>>389277458
yeah it should work those filters aren't perfect so some stuff might be missing that might slip through

if you want to only apply that to only /v / han put:
boards:v;

behind every line
>>
>>389278128
thanks bruv
>>
>>389274008
>kys
>kino
>sweetie
>famalam
>reddit
>plebbit
>btfo
>cuck
>nintenfag
>sonybro
In the end, there will be no more threads to monitor
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/tnjxmHF-BhOg_HL5pmDOtg/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.