[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss which part of the Sonic fanbase is worse >Classic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sonic_1_1991.jpg (436KB, 844x630px) Image search: [Google]
sonic_1_1991.jpg
436KB, 844x630px
Discuss which part of the Sonic fanbase is worse
>Classic picky
>Adventure picky
>Modern picky
>>
>>389271609
adventurefags are constantly screaming about how their game is actually not that bad guise despite playing like shit. modernfags are just delustional. so adventure it is
>>
>>389271609
>Blue arms picky
>>
>>389271609
Classic only because they can never explain WHY classic was the best
>>
(You) for making this thread
>>
All of Sonic in general
>>
>>389271842
The classics speak for themselves.
>>
>>389271842
momentum based game play is the most fun and rewarding

wow that was easy
>>
File: 1479301918426.png (161KB, 352x356px) Image search: [Google]
1479301918426.png
161KB, 352x356px
the adventure fans that don't admit that the Chao Garden was the best part and that's the only reason SA2 was looked back upon fondly in the first place. It's easy to disregard all the problems when you spend majority of your time just grinding City Escape for rings and Prison Lane for Chaos Drives.
>>
>>389271609
Adventurefags just want a game that capitalizes on the untapped potential in the formula. Boostfags just want more of the stuff they like, but with more characters usable and less shitty speed-killing switches to 2D segments.

Both of these are entirely reasonable. Classicfags; or more accurately, the louder classicfags that perpetuate media outlets want to kill everything that isn't classic sonic in service to classic sonic.

Thus, this form of "classicfag" is the worst part of the franchise. But, it's a little more complex here since the generic classicfag that just really likes classic sonic, shouldn't be coupled with these loud pieces of shit.
>>
>>389272890
I honestly never do chao shit when I go back to SA2. I always found it way more fun to go for high scores in treasure hunting, shooting, and sonic/shadow stages since they all allow for a lot of variation in how you optimize your route and score, and once you figure out where emeralds generally appear, it becomes really addicting to route out the most optimal path. Or in the case of Shooting or Speed stages, how to maintain momentum and optimize score between time and combat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.