[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>destiny 2 is online only >reviewers can't play it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3325.jpg (930KB, 3997x2248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3325.jpg
930KB, 3997x2248px
>destiny 2 is online only
>reviewers can't play it early
>unless people played the beta, they won't know the quality
>people will buy millions on release day since the quality is unknown

This is sadly the best way to sell games.
>>
>>389263208
Leaks have already came out for the game, if retards are too stupid to use Google for five minutes reviewing the contents of the game then they deserve to get jewed.
>>
>>389263208
The best way to sell anything is to tell whoever you're selling to that they HAVE to have this product. This is THE product to have, THE product everyone will want, THE product that will be popular and thus make you popular.
Marketing has every fucker and their mom talking about Destiny 2. Even threads like this act as free advertising for them, you literally cannot get away from it.
It was predetermined that no matter what, Destiny 2 WILL sell millions.
>>
There are hundreds of reviews.

https://youtu.be/aZsE76etD4I
>>
>>389267070
People only trust professional reviews though.
>>
File: 1363451258841.png (3KB, 209x214px) Image search: [Google]
1363451258841.png
3KB, 209x214px
>>389267070

Good one.
>>
>>389263208
>people will buy millions on release day since the quality is unknown

Wat? Literally every person I've ever spoken to that plays games always waits a week or two to buy a game if they haven't heard what the game's like before release.

Destiny 2 will sell thousands at least on day one because of the people returning who played the first Destiny.
And yes I know "B-but Destiny is shit!". Unfortunately the general public don't follow the /v/ consensus about games.

I thought Destiny 1 was fun. Especially as I got it all for $15 with all DLC
>>
>>389263208
>more consumers watch people like Markiplier play games or buy based on hype campaigns than they do read reviews
>but let's pretend that the online only meme is a reason be be upset

Okay, I'm game.
Yeah, destiny 2 more like destiny poo
>>
>>389263208
Played the beta the PvP is hot garbage with plenty of panic buttons save your money
>>
>>389263208
>want to try the beta
>it starts and ends on weekdays
What the fuck? Was it intentional?
>>
Reminder activision is actually the worst publisher in the industry. EA has at least tried to change their image somewhat with free DLC, but Activision...

>still selling season pass for call of duty when every other online fps has free maps for everyone as to not fragment matchmaking
>not only doing timed exclusive content, but permanently exclusive PS4 content that will never even come to the PC or xbone
>previous call of duty titles still range from $20-59.99 on steam
>>
>>389266256
(you)
>>
>multiplayer only game is online only
Stop the motherfucking presses. The servers are up already, but for a game like this you know reviewers will give it 5 hours and review an incomplete product. Things like endgame grind and the raid are vital to understanding the value of the product. The core gameplay is all they'll be reporting on, and anyone who cared tried that in the beta. Anyone who was skeptical then should still give it a good week or two for early buyers to scope the whole game out. I'm not saying Destiny is good or bad, but it's awful the way /v/ turns to the poor underappreciated reviewers whenever it helps them shit on something. Especially with all the Cuphead threads lately doing the exact opposite for good reason. Be an intelligent consumer and don't let someone else's opinion force your hand.
>>
>>389263208
>quality is unknown
You know exactly what to expect from Destiny 2 you huge faggot.

It's going to be a repetitive grindfest devoid of content for months at a time.
>>
>>389268351
They would be foolish not to milk the blind CoD-kids
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.