[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth buying for any exclusives or 360 games i may have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
Is this worth buying for any exclusives or 360 games i may have missed?

Can get it for £199 with Destiny 2 for free
>>
>>389261976
Sure it's a fantastic console.
>>
Yeah, go for it. I am pretty satisfied with mine.

t. Xbox fag, sonyfag, Vitafag, 3dsfag
>>
>>389261976
It's not compatible with all 360 games, and you're better off getting the One S anyway
>>
>>389261976
>>389262210
Yeah you can pretty much pick the X1S for ~$200 now, a little bit more can get you free controllers and games with them too.

I'm pretty sure the pic is semi unrelated. All the deals are for X1S.
>>
>>389262536
>>389262210
Yeah, should add it's the Xbox One S

500gb Forza Horizon 3 bundle with a free copy of Destiny 2 for £199.99

I'm torn
>>
>>389262027
well, i wouldn't call it fantastic, the OG xbox and 360 were, but MS kind of dropped the ball here. of course, i don't let sonygros make me believe that it's "the worst mainstream console of all time", as there are great features (BC, digital refunds, way better online and download speeds than playstation), and it allows me to play MS exclusives without installing windows 10. but when i say they dropped the ball, i mean the console's "exclusives" simply aren't as great and diverse as the first 2 xboxes. the most fun i had on xbone was playing lost odyssey, catherine, re-visiting halo reach, basically, playing 360 games. i have high hopes for MS's E3 2018 conference, as all of their current upcoming exclusives should be out by then, which means they should be announcing some big hitters.
>>
>>389262630
Definitely worth it value wise if you have no interest in the X1X. I doubt we'll see prices go much lower than 200.

Make sure you look at a list of currently available 360 games. Like another anon said, not everything is backwards compatible yet. Everything has the potential to be though.
>>
>>389262886
Ah fuck, the deal has literally just expired.

Fuck it all
>>
>>389263357
kek
>>
>>389263357
It's not an uncommon deal. Subscribe to /r/gamedeals /r/consoledeals
I see it every other week, albeit not always with Destiny 2.
>>
>>389263897
>/r/gamedeals /r/consoledeals
>reddit

Okay, I am joking. Very good subreddits. Personally I also use hotukdeals.

Or are there any more frequnted sites to get gaming deals for europe?
>>
Xbox One S 1tb edition (with forza) is currently £209.85 on simplygames

Is that a better offer?
>>
>>389264267
It's not a bad deal. Not as good as D2 with an XB1 I don't think.
1tb Xbox is cool though. 500gbs is like 4-6 AAA XB1 games. You'll definitely need that extra storage space even if you don't buy digital. I just uninstalled Destiny 1 taken king + some other DLC disc. 50gbs.
>>
just buy a 360 if you want to play 360 games 22bh
>>
>>389261976
For that price I don't see why not. The backwards compatibility list covers pretty much any exclusive or large multiplat. Not to mention they're beginning to add backwards compatibility for OG Xbox games now.
>>
>>389265019
> og xbox games

only on xboxonex*
>>
https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-s-forza-horizon-3-dl-destiny-2-doom-fallout-4-dishonored-2-possibly-with-now-tv-too-only-19999-game-instore-2781677

this might interest you if you have store close to you
>>
I'm planning to pick up an S when it drops below $200, so maybe during Black Friday or just through Ebay. I dumped my OG the beginning of last year and built a PC. I have no regrets, but the platform has come a long way since then as far as BC and the general ecosystem goes. It's enticing enough for crossplay and all the 360 games I missed out on. In regard to exclusives, assuming you don't have a PC, the vast majority are mediocre to decent. Outside of Gears, Halo and Forza:

Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
State of Decay

That's about it off the top of my head. Maybe some of the upcoming exclusives like Sea of Thieves or Crackdown 3 might interest you.
>>
>>389265307
Damn that's pretty good.

That 4 game bundle is pretty standard but with Destiny 2 thrown in as well that's a good price.

I'll have a look instore at the weekend
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.