[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya creepypasta thread. Post pasta based on games, games based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Vidya creepypasta thread.

Post pasta based on games, games based on pasta, recommenced horror games, movies, books etc. Just creep it spooky.
>>
>>389246663
but then who was the phone
>>
File: 1339339103825.jpg (204KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
1339339103825.jpg
204KB, 497x427px
this isnt reddit newfag
>>
>>389246663
I've lost something once... My identity!
>>
>>389246663
once upon a time, i died

upvote this post or my ghost will haunt you
>>
>>389246663
are you 12 years old?
>>
>>389246663
>>>/x/
>>
>>389246663
Anyone else get weird ethereal vibes from games like Mario 64 and San Andreas as a kid?
>>
I
>>
>>389246921
was
>>
Once I was playing mario sunshine.

ANd I was trying to fly with fludd but he wasn't flying. I thought something unusual was up. I tried to get a new nozzle but the box wouldn't open up for me when I jumped on it (how it usually opens.)

So, I went into a tube to teleport to the next location, but it didn't work, mario just sat inside the tube, like nothing was happening. Then I tried my final attempt at jumping in water to see what happened but nothing happened. He just stood on top of the water like it was regular ground.

I was confused so I shut my gamecube off and on again and nothing changed, except the file select screen, all the blocks said "D" now, for same strange reason, they are usually A, B, and C.

When I spawned in this time, it was different. Mario was just standing there, and I had no control of him, just the camera which was looking at his back. Then, I noticed he was slowly turning his head around to face the camera, but it was so slow, it would take at least 5 minutes. So I left to get a cookie, and when I came back his head was almost completely 180 degrees turned around facing the camera.

I was scared so I dropped my cookie on the floor. Then mario's eyes became hyperrealistic blood red, and his head exploded, then the game had the game over screen with creepy music. SO I shut the console off and unplugged it never to touch it again.

But it still sits there, near my tv.
>>
>>389246663
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons "I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

Truly the magnum opus of vidya creepypasta
>>
>>389247083
The OG creepypasta before /x/ was even a glint in moot's eye.
>>
File: toddh.jpg (26KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
toddh.jpg
26KB, 360x240px
In Bethesda games like elder scrolls and fallout you can't sleep if there's enemies around. If you have trouble sleeping at night there might be a monster creeping around in your vicinity.
>>
File: r1CMA2a.jpg (27KB, 264x480px) Image search: [Google]
r1CMA2a.jpg
27KB, 264x480px
>>389246663
>that Slenderman stabbing was three years ago
The hell, mane?
>>
>>
>>389247358
I'M NOT BUYING FALLOUT 4 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
hyper realistic blood!
>>
>>389247695
I don't get it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.