[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking dissapointed in this, I genuinely thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm so fucking dissapointed in this, I genuinely thought that this was going to be a good horror game that would create a feeling of uneasiness through good use of its atmosphere and level design and instead I get this:

>Oh boy you can't see shit! Use your flash light, but be sure to look around for batteries laying around!
>BOO!! Aha did you like that jump scare at the end of that long hallway with nothing in it? I bet you didn't expect that and turn the volume down beforehand!
>Oh no this area is filled with hillbillies carry knifes and farm tools, this is SCARY! Better go steath and hide until the go away
50 encounters later
>Sprint past everything, searching for a closet or a bed, die, repeat and this time outrun the hillbillies and hide inside a closet or under a bed until they go away, then sprint to the next "check point"
>No of course you can't fight back! Thats an old woman with a knife, she is going to kick your ass, better avoid her

Not at any point of the game I felt anything about the plot or the atmosphere, all I could think of was how big of a pussy the MC is and why did he believe that he could save his gf from the evil cultists if he wasn't even willing to pick up a piece of wood or a farmtool to defend himself, and then in the end we get an ambiguous ending? What the fuck? After all the boring trial and error shit I had to go through?

Please recommend an actually GOOD horror game, I really need it.
>>
Please help me with this, I bought this piece of shit because it got good reviews and many people were saying good things about it.

So I need you guy's opinion, I can't trust the normies, looks like all it takes to impress them are some cheap jump scares and gore.
>>
>>389245870
Well the game is shit, what do you want? move along.
>>
The first half of the game was alright, and then they started throwing so many enemies at you that it became an irritating chore. They really should have utilized the rural setting as well as they did the school.
>>
Technically better than the first.
Worse overall product though.
>>
>>389246131
A suggestion for a not shit game would be welcome.
>>
>>389246491
It is dated now, but I reckon that the suffering is still the best horror game.
You can fight (like a boss) but it still manages to be scary and unnerving.
The phone calls and visits from the ghost of a raper in the sequel are particularly creepy.
>>
This is what you get for playing horror games without combat mechanics. I can't understand the appeal of not being able to fight a goddamn enemy in a videogame.
>>
Try >observer_
>>
>>389246996
The premisse looks cool, I'll check that one out, thanks.
>>
>>389246885
I'm ok with a game not having combat mechanics, but it is hard to implement without making the game a chore to play and just plain stupid, like with this Outlast 2 game, all I had to do was look down to notice that the player character looked more physically fit than 90% of the enemies that would then overpower and kill him effortlessly as he stood still like a dumbass when there are so many potential weapons lying around.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.