[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi all. Recently started playing Persona 3 fes. I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

Hi all. Recently started playing Persona 3 fes. I've never played console games except for Danganronpa. (Playing it on emulator, actually.) I'm in the first day of my first exams, i.e. played approximately 1 month. While I partly enjoy going to Tartarus, talking to people to establish SLinks and game mechanics, I'm not really getting what I'm playing it for, what's so cool about it? Comparing to Danganronpa the plot proceeding at a really slow pace and kinda boring but at the same time casual life details, dialogs are not that rich as well. And when I establish a relationships with people I just think about getting my persona stronger and can't enjoy their company without thinking of benefits, cuz characters looks plain, with no drama or catching features and dialogs with them as well. It's probably not quite right to compare this games because of the genre difference, but if I wanted just a poor plot and grind I'd rather go to play Diablo, lol. Speaking about atmosphere, I'm getting it, still the whole feeling of emptiness from the game don't leave me. Have I just advanced not that far to get it or the whole game is like that? What's about persona 4, persona 5? Can you sujject me something more similar to Danganronpa in since of interesting plot/characters or tell what you like about p3?
>>
>>389241452
P3 has shit pacing, and weak story. Only P3 babbies think it's the best one.
The characters and music are great though, as usual.
>>
>>389241452
People weren't shitposting when they said nothing of value happens during the first 40 hours of gameplay.
>>
P3's story is pretty much back loaded, nothing really happens until the last couple months t b h. Aside from the vacation in the middle of the game you kind of just gotta deal. If it's not your thing just stop playing.
>>
>>389241452
Also, I haven't played Daganronro myself, but I've heard its gameplay is an Ace Attorney rip-off. Except with 100% more cancerous anime memes.
So if you want some more courtroom action and investigations play that.
>>
>>389241452
>Recently started playing Persona 3 fes. I've never played console games except for Danganronpa.
>howtomakeaPC gamer.exe
Seriously, avoid Persona 3 (hell, avoid the series in general more or less) unless you're a weeaboo who has little-no experience in playing JRPGs.
>I'm not really getting what I'm playing it for, what's so cool about it?
Nothing, the best part of the game is the music, everything else is pretty shit besides some passable S. Links.
>story is slow
That's a way to put it. The pacing is fucked, and largely backloaded to boot.
>Persona 4/5
I played the original version of 4, and while I can say it's a better game than P3, it's still not worth your time. Haven't played P5.
>>
>>389241979
>PC gamer.exe
Fucking fatass thumb.
>>
>>389241736
You are probably right. I can't say I don't enjoy it at all, but surprisingly I enjoying dring much more than story in the game I came to get a story in the first place. What are people play it for? Maxing social links, getting better attributes the faster way? In sense of gameplay and in sense of plot I can't find it enjoyable. But I just wanted to understand why people like it.

IMO music is a piece of shit, sorry if you like it, but it's a common thing for vn and games in general for me.

>>389241847
>Ace Attorney
ty, mb look at this. As for DR I really like plot, chars and setting apart from gameplay, but the last to are related.

>>389241979
What could you recommend me then, instead? I've started persona because a colleague of mine said it got some cool music and story, but I don't find it as I said.
>>
>>389242418
If you aren't deriving enjoyment from the social link aspect or creating cool personas then the game probably just isn't for you. At least that's what I enjoy about it.
>>
>>389242418
>What could you recommend me then, instead? I've started persona because a colleague of mine said it got some cool music and story, but I don't find it as I said.
That honestly depends on how experienced you are with JRPGs as a whole. Chrono Trigger is generally named as baby's first JRPG for a reason though, and even though it's starting to show its age after a few decades, it still makes a good starting place for the genre as a whole.
>>
>>389242510
Hmm, I like it, but since irl I'm communicating with most of the people because of the benefits I can get from them and don't have any interest apart from it I'd prefer a game without this mechanic. I mean I'm interested in human feelings and empathy to characters I'm interacting with if it comes to interacting, fascinating storyline. The whole game where I get a girlfriend and friends and only thinking of how they can improve my weapon is frustrating for me to be honest, especially when I don't fully enjoy fights and abilities things, however it's the most interesting thing for me here as well.
>>
>>389242510
whats your best persona?
>>
>>389241452
Persona 3 was a little too ambitious. If you won't waste a single moment of the day you'd be able to max all your stats like, fuck, not even half into the game and you'd have just 2/3rds of entire days spent on waiting for game to load for you to end the day. Finishing like 20 floors of Tartarus in a single day is not a challenge either, though, I think first timers would be intimidated.

What I meant by Persona 3 being ambitious is that I think it was purposefully paced for you to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO during the last month of the game before the final floors of Tartarus.

A bit spoiler-y area, I'll try to avoid them as much as possible, but main characters will have to decide if they want to face certain doom while struggling in futility or without being aware of it. They spend entire month pondering about it, shaking in fear, crawling in their indecisiveness, I think game tried to tell us that this behavior, this anxiety is no better than being those ghouls who do nothing outside. Game doesn't say it explicitly, but I think this was the intention, it tried to convey that while struggling with your anxieties as the living you aren't better than dead.

I am not saying it's like SO DEEP YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, it's just something I got out of it. I still think even if it was the intention, it had gazilion other ways of conveying it much better.
>>
>persona 3 is boring

That's the point, ol' chap.
>>
>>389242924
You might honestly be more interested in VNs than the games you're playing right now, at least judging by what you sound like.
>>
>>389243064
>merely pretending to be a shit game
>>
>>389243146
That's a level of irony I only wish I could obtain.
>>
>>389242924
Drop persona and get Growlanser IV. You can 'slink' with your party members but it's completely optional and the writing and pacing is pretty damn good.
>>
>>389241452
Mm, just beat it, the successive persona games are progressively better the higher you go
>>
>>389241452
Just stop playing
It obviously is too deep for you
>>
>>389241452
Yeah, I started playing recently and I'm about 55 hours in and just hit November. The story really only starts picking up around 40 hours in, but the characters make those previous 40 hours and the ones to come worth it.
>>
I’m playing this for the first time, how does the girls jealously work? If I max out an slink they won’t get jealous right?
>>
>>389243382
Nah, you can go full harem. They didn't bother to implement any kind of consequence for romancing more than one girl until Golden.
>>
>>389243382
Yes, don't listen to the other guy.
>>
>>389242909
I'm completely new here. I'm anime fun with relatively big experience there, then played some vn's like tsukihime, subahibi, narcissu and e few, so vn-noob as well. Than there was a Danganronpa. I was really impressed. It had cool characters and story of the level of a good vn I played but it was also challenging in a sense of guessing this story, thinking of what's happaning. It was soo fucking fascinating. There were a few coll and intelligent girls I've got feelings to, there was a cool setting with extraordinary people. I've fell in love. Well, I've played To The Moon. And than I've thought I wanted to play a games with cool stories. One of my friend told me that jrpg got some interesting characters and it's much better than plain boring games from the west with ugly girls. Apart from plot I sometimes do like gameplay, it happens whan I'm in a proper mood, however, but getting the best results, cleaning all Elizabeth's quests is kinda challenging as well.
>>
File: avatar_38ca3e5c3c7a_128.png (28KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
28KB, 128x128px
>>389241452
It gets better when Yukari dies
>>
>>389242960
Ty for opinion, I think I just didn't got to the being of game. I kinda liked it a bit but it's tooo long to play for such a small meaning and enjoyment in game as for me.

>>389243294
Dunno if I want to continue, thinking of it, will take in consideration.

>>389243376
As for me characters are rather plain. Mb I'll play for some time a bit more then and if it'll be just like now I'll drop it for sure( Will think.
>>
>>389243654
play monmusune quest
its legitimately good and gives you some "JRPG-like" parodies so you can understand it and have a good laugh
>>
>>389244354
From what you're saying and how you express your little opinions it's obvious that you're not getting it. Stop playing and more importantly never talk about the game again.
>>
>>389244546
What makes it interesting to play for you?
>>
File: 1503042007379.png (191KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1503042007379.png
191KB, 425x425px
I found P3's atmosphere to be the best, the party felt the most tightly-knit without it going into the cringe zone (*cough*P4*cough*) and it has the best final boss in the series, to this day.

Additional, smaller things: the blue color pallette is way better on the eye than yellow or red, none of the soundtracks released after P3 could really beat it, not to mention that Mass Destruction is probably the best battle theme I've ever heard, and Tartarus is actually REALLY easy to manage if you know how to play.
>>
>sujject
>>
>>389244840
>the party felt the most tightly-knit
Couldn't be any further from truth.
There's no chemistry between the SEES members at all. The only ones who can be called "friends", and that's stretching, are Akihiko, Mitsuru and Shinji. And only because they had some history between each other prior to the events of the game. The other playable characters are just a bunch of accidental acquaintances working together to exterminate shadows etc. MC would even rather hang out with some absolutely random shitheads like the cultist fatass, drunk monk or a con artist.
>>
>>389245097
>The other playable characters are just a bunch of accidental acquaintances working together to exterminate shadows etc.
That's good too. Makes the game seem more adult.
>>
>>389245135
>Makes the game seem more adult.
You're not making any sense.
All this accomplished is made the game feel more awkward and disjointed.
>>
>>389245321
Anon, that person is clearly a P3 fanboy, don't bother.
>>
>>389245321
Scooby Doo fags will never be able to appreciate P3's tone and themes and that's probably part of what makes it great.
>>
>>389245321
>You're not making any sense.
People getting together and solving problems with each other's support in spite of the fact that they aren't friends (initially anyway, if you think the cast aren't friends by the time the game wraps up, you weren't paying attention) is an adult thing. I don't know how you can claim otherwise.
>>
>>389244421
Girls looks too fanserfish, can't expect good plot or I'm wrong?

>>389244840
Really don't understand people who likes music here but ok. Tartarus is easy, yes, can't say it's a good or bad for me.

>>389245135
Mb, but I'm just not interested in that much so nothingness.
>>
>>389245493
BABYBABYBABY might grate after a while, but the rest of the OST is pretty on point, and I say this as someone who hates the game. Could just be not your style musically though.
>>
>>389245462
An adult thing would be try to get to know each other since you are all on the same boat. But no, Junpei acts like a cunt over and over again, Akihiko fuck off somewhere else, Mitsuru is too busy being damn rich, Yukari won't talk to you because you are not her type, etc...
>>
>>389245907
>An adult thing would be try to get to know each other since you are all on the same boat.
They sit together and talk around almost every day in the dorm. Yukari ends up helping Mitsuru cope with the death of her fafther. Akihiko always struck me as more of an introvert than anything else, plus he's and Mitsuru are older so they get a mentor role. Yukari and Fuuka you up are girls.

As for Junpei, did you miss the whole arc where he's jealous of the protagonist for getting the leader role and so on? He gets over that and gets Chidori to worry about.

tl;dr they do become friends, just because they aren't going full I'LL MAMORU YOU, NO I WILL YOU (they do during the ending) for half of the game doesn't somehow erase that fact.
>>
>>389246237
So they hangout with everyone but, you know, their leader despite him being new in town? Is it because of his emo haircut?
Man adults are assholes.
>>
Ok, could you than suggest me something to play to get into jrpg? Because it seems I didn't get persona. Or should I'd rather play vn and things like Danganronpa are too rare here?
>>
File: P33.jpg (133KB, 1305x735px) Image search: [Google]
P33.jpg
133KB, 1305x735px
>>389245907
Did we play the same game? Tbh it just sounds like you didn't play it that long at all. If you had said Shinjiro or Ken that would have made sense, but the initial four, even Fuuka, definitely form a bond between one another (Akihiko to lesser extent than the others) towards the end.
>>
>>389247006
What do you enjoy? Big jrpgfag here.
>>
>>389245456
And VNfags like yourself can't appreciate a actually good SMT game. Don't pretend P3 is that much better then P4.
>>
>>389247006
Different series are completely different. As different as Half-Life and Doom.

If you like the aesthetics of the mdoern Persona games but didn't enjoy the games themselves, give them a try again, because all three of them (3, 4 and 5) are incredibly slow to start. But after about 3 hours in or so they finally start for real and are very enjoyable games afterwards. And this isn't like with FFXIII, which starts after about 12 hours or so, and "starts" is an overstatement anyway. Persona 3-5 really have incredibly slow and silly first hours, but they DO begin in earnest (both in terms of gameplay and storytelling) once you have all mechanics working and at least three characters to play with.
>>
>>389247184
We are talking about the adult thing to do, anon. Not that they stay acquaintances during the whole game.
The adult thing would be to spend time with their leader and make him feel welcome. The guy is new in tiwn
>>
>>389247423
Look at the Shin shitter thinking he knows something about classic MegaTen.

Jokes aside though, like it or not, Persona 3 and onward actually try something new, unlike main-series SMTs. Imperfect as they are, they were a breath of fresh air back in mid 00s.
>>
>>389247660
>what is press turn
>what is demon co-op
>what is smirk
Enjoy your VN.
>>
>>389247249
Plot. Investigations. Interesting characters. Gameplay sometimes, but it depends. Played nothing but Danganronpa before, really like it. So wanted something like this. Can get peaceful things as well as thrilling one.

>>389247546
I've played for 15 hours already, I believe. Should I try persona 4, or are they the same in idea?
>>
>>389241452
P3 is weird.
I can't shake the feeling that I should be doing something but I can't find anything to do.
>go to class
>once in a blue moon get asked a question
>maybe get a break around noon so the game can tell me people want my attention
>if I'm lucky the game will give me the evening to dick around with
>hey do you maybe wanna go to tartarus? 'scool if you dont whatever mang
Like 80% of this game is me not doing anything.
>>
>>389241452
So you want the characters to be super special like in Danganronpa?

You would like P5
>>
>>389247648
But they do, they talk to MC and become friends with him immediately. Mitsuru acts like a motherly figure. Hell during the summer they even can go to the movies with MC, or spend time together during New Year's. And when you talk to them at the dorm and such no one's really rude or unfriendly except Shinjiro, Ken a little bit, and Junpei (only during his jealousy arc). To say they act like he's not welcome is just wrong.
>>
>>389248159
It's because there's pretty much no reason to go to school.
>have to save the world
>but you have to go to school because of reasons
>die knowing you wasted your last months on earth going to fucking school
At least Hero was a NEET
>>
>>389248208
Oh the ironing... P3 MC is far more super special than Joker
>can walk around in the Dark Hour just fine from the start
>becomes the leader for no reason, despite being both younger and less experiences than the SEES core members
>has death sealed inside since he was a kid
>can summon two personas at a time and cast fusion spells alone
>gets super special arcana just for himself
>>
>>389248348
'>want to talk to mitsuru
nuuh you are not smart enough
>want to talk to Akihiko
Where the fuck is Akihiko?
>want to talk to Junpei
He is being an asshole again

That resumes the first 20 hours of P3.
>>
>>389247902
Like if plot is all you care about that's kind of harder.

For something rather simple I suggest Earthbound/Mother 2. The gameplay is a simple Dragon Quest style but the game is easier then most DQ games. The actual plot is simple but weird and interesting things are always happening. After that try the sequel, Mother 3. Mother 3 actually has a real plot with constant debelopment but I think playing Earthbound makes you appreciate it more. Those should ease you into jrpgs fine.
>>
>>389248506
Ignore P3fags, they are the most elitist of any of the personafags, even more then P2fags honestly. They think that their 80 hours of "wacky slice of life anime" is good because of a few hours of some generic edgy shit with some religious imagery.
>>
>>389248506
He became the leader because uhhhh Akihiko was hurt and Mitsuru had to be that useless tower control character.
By the time Akihiko recovered MC had already explored more tartarsauce floors than Akihiko.
MC is also a weapons expert and is able to fly.
>>
>>389248563
The skill cap for Mitsuru is only for her S.link, you can talk to her anytime you want. Junpei acting like an asshole is true, but that's only a 1/4 of the game. What does Akihiko not being present have to do with anything?
>>
>>389248208
And I want cool plot like in Danganronpa as well. Mystery and thinking would be good too. Well, it does not really matter what specifically would be there as long as it's a good worked on thing with creators who tried to create something special, sorry for this vague description. On top of that the most important thing for me is an empathy to things which happening with me in a game. I need to worry about it, think about it and so on and good story or characters help me to get empathy for game in general.
>>
>>389241452
Persona 3 was a pretty big switch from Persona 1 and 2. Because of this it does have flaws, the biggest being the pacing is pure shit, as nothing fucking happens during the first few months, plus compared to 4 and 5, the S.Links are really barebones. Persona 3's strengths do coming into play during the latter half of the game though and the main cast do come into their own (a lot more than P4 and P5 that is). Persona 3 ends strong but it's a slog to get their basically. Also it's an unpopular opinion but I preferred the Ai party members rather than direct control.

Persona 4 is more slice of life, easier gameplay, and more fun social events like crossdressing, and better S.Links etc. to fill up time. Sadly the characters take a big hit, and everyone sucks your dick.

Persoan 5 was kinda a disappointment for me, as there's less fun crap that happens than P4, and the story and characters aren't as good as P3. All style and no substance is what comes to mind, looks gorgeous but doesn't really stand out in other areas. Though the game is solid it feels kinda meh, didn't hook me anyway.

If you're wanting things similar to Danganronpa, Ace Attorney is 100% recommended. Also Ghost Trick is a fantastic puzzle game with ffun characters and story.

When it comes to other JRPG's what are you in for? The characters and story? Or gameplay? SMT has great gameplay, with a little less focus and characters and story (except Nocturne as that's super minimalist when it comes to story and characters. Great atmosphere though). Story and character wise, Trails in the Sky has that shit in spades though it is slow paced and the gameplay is very barebones.
>>
>>389241578
Fuck off P4fag
>>
>>389248874
Do you consider every random NPC your friend just because you can talk to it?
MC is new in town, he has nobody to talk to/hangout with. The adult thing would be making him feel welcome.

Stop moving goalposts.
>>
File: 1503866821205.jpg (122KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1503866821205.jpg
122KB, 500x667px
Serious question to the OP, how old are you and do you play video games?

From your comments you sound young and inexperienced with games.
>>
>>389248506
>Ultimate Slut
>Ultimate Thief
>Ultimate Cat
>Ultimate Hacker NEET
P5 is shit, P3 being shit doesn't make P5 any less shit
>>
>>389249259
Just not having an amputee robot go to school while every NPC pretends that it's perfectly normal makes P5 the better game.
>>
Just enjoy the game, if you can't then stop playing, it wasn't made to be completed in less than 60-80 hours, story starts after the beach trip in the summer and most of the character development too
>>
>>389249452
If a story starts so late who cares? I get a hour or two but fuck that.
>>
>>389249143
Yet there are several moments where the SEES team hangs out with MC: Koromaru walks, Summer Vacation, School Vacation, Movie Festival, New Year's. It's not moving goalposts I just think you don't understand social interaction. They don't have to fellate you to make you feel welcome.
>>
>>389249630
And all of those things happen months into the game. MC had already started multiple stinks with nicer people.

You are completely wrong if you believe being an adult is about being a cold asshole.
>>
>>389249194
I'm 19. Yes, you are right, I'm noob, just recently started playing games in general. Watched anime before this. So I can't appreciate things like p3 better than p2, for example.

>>389248601
Will consider it, thanks.

>>389248928
Story is the most important for me. As for gameplay I would like if there are nice gameplay in a game with good story/chars. Kinda like that.

>Ace Attorney is 100% recommended
Is it like DR in a sense of good story chars too or just similar genre?
>>
>>389249772
What about Yukari and Mitsuru gave you the impression they were being cold towards you? That they didn't automatically want to go out with you? Akihiko was never an asshole, he was a loner for sure, but he never did anything to degrade or make MC unwelcome. The only person that acts rude is Junpei and as I said that was only during his 1st character arc. Can't even mention Shinjiro because he was never meant to be your friend, and it still showed that he cared about the SEES team in some way.
>>
>>389241452
If you want more of the actual gameplay part, just go play a regular SMT game, like Nocturne
>>
>>389250226
What part of MC being completely alone in a city don't you understand? It's okay to say they weren't friends at first, didn't care, etc... But calling it an adult thing? That just being retarded.
>>
>>389249994
First of all don't say noob, no one says noob still.

Second, play games other then jrpgs if you truly are just starting. Just play a bunch of classic stuff like Mario, Tetris, Doom and the like to begin. Once you have developed a sense of taste and know what you like and don't like it'll be easier to determine what games you should look into. If you really want to start with jrpgs just go Pokemon.
>>
>>389250362
This guy is a newfag to gaming, he probably wouldn't understand "use buffs retard" and get fucked by matador on normal.
>>
>>389250391
1) I'm not the anon that called it an adult thing.
2) He wasn't alone and no one made MC feel alone. Like I said earlier Yukari AND Junpei went out of their way to talk to MC and befriend/ get to know him at the very start of the game. The fact that they even bothered to acquaint themselves with the autistic faggot is is pretty mature, imo.
>>
>>389250554
How better to learn than by experience?
>>
>>389241452
Generally there are better and worse s.links, but pretty much all of them get progressively better.
>>
>>389250925
>wasn't alone
>only hangout with him during story related event that are far and between
It was handled incredibly poorly. The guy is an orphan, and was forced into a leadership role. The least you could do is spend some time with him, at least until he finds himself some real friends.

>The fact that they even bothered to acquaint themselves with the autistic faggot is is pretty mature, imo
Junpei only talks to MC because he wants to get close to yukari/it's curious about your relationship.
Yukari is just doing Mitsuru a favor.
There's nothing mature about that.
>>
FUCKING ATLAS WHY DO I NEED TO BUY A VITA TO PLAY P4G
>>
File: Phoenix_Wright_Ace_Attorney.jpg (323KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix_Wright_Ace_Attorney.jpg
323KB, 1280x1808px
>>389249994
>Is it like DR in a sense of good story chars too or just similar genre?
Oh boy. You are in for a ride.

Ace Attorney and Danganronpa share a lot. Both being about solving mysteries and finding the killer, while being very character oriented. Ace Attorney is a bit more linear in a sense as there isn't "free time" like DR which you can roam around talking to the characters, and there isn't a strong overarching plot (that's in your face anyway) that Ace Attorney bases itself around. Ace Attorney is just about a defence attorney trying to prove his clients innocence, each game having 5 cases which usually aren't linked (but sometimes they are), and maybe a loose story thread as Phoenix goes about his days. The characters and mysteries are the main selling point of the games and are pretty fantastic overall. Even then DR is pretty much inspired by Ace Attorney and you'll be able to tell.

Give it a try at least, the first cases in the games are short and to the point. Though be sure to start with the first, and play them in order if you do get into them. The first game is just called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
>>
>>389242418
Don't listen to retards. P3 is good but flawed. Probably has the best overall plot of all the persona games after 2.
If the game is moving at too slow a pace for you then try p4 golden or p5, as they fixed all the problems I had in the gameplay department with p3 and stay interesting throughout.
>>
>>389251524
>Yukari is just doing Mitsuru a favor.
A favor that she could have just as easily declined, given that at this this point in the story her and Mitsuru are still practically strangers to one another. An attempt was made to welcome the MC, which you said the characters didn't.
>Junpei only talks to MC because he wants to get close to yukari/it's curious about your relationship
This falls in line with the get to know MC point I made earlier regardless of intentions, and after this interaction he still talked to MC
I'm not going to argue about the maturity of these actions, because that's a matter of perspective, that's why I said imo.
I won't disagree that it was poorly handled; in fact, I'm more inclined to agree with you.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.