[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W-was he in the wrong /v/? Why did nintendo become so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nintendo-president.jpg (48KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-president.jpg
48KB, 1024x768px
W-was he in the wrong /v/? Why did nintendo become so much better after he died?
>>
Because he had a different design philosophy.
His idea was to create different experiences with fun games but not the most performance.
He still worked on the switch and the games.

He worked on the DS, Wii, 3DS, Wii U and Switch. None of these are particularly powerful. But the switch is damn powerful for a handheld. Which makes it a great alternative for shitty phone games.

His predecessor worked on things like N64, SNES, GameCube etc. Which were all more powerful than their competitors (except the gamecube was less powerful than the original xbox.
>>
>>389237613
He was the embodiment of 'gameplay > graphics' and that ended up biting them in the ass later with the Wii U.
He only managed to show people that graphics are just as important as gameplay in this day and age
>>
>>389237613
No, all that we're seeing from Nintendo now was planned by Iwata while he was still alive.
>>
>>389237613
“A civilization becomes great when men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit under.”
>>
>>389239921
Why not just transplant trees?
>>
>>389240063
Because that’s lame as fuck anon. That’s like saying why fuck a girl and shoot your hot wet load inside her and have kids when you can adopt
>>
>>389240063
Because trees still die, anon
>>
>>389237613

The Switch was his baby though. All Kishi has had to do so far is see it through and make live adjustments.
>>
File: 1485380961408.jpg (21KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1485380961408.jpg
21KB, 576x432px
Remember when Nintendo sued Game Genie? Or when they sued Blockbuster to try and stop video game rentals? Or their constant failed attempts to stop emulation? Or there constant violation of fair use laws by content claiming YouTube videos?

If hell exists, he's in the deepest part of it.
>>
>>389240770
>>389240770
So he's at fault for:
>something that happened when he wasnt the CEO
>something that happened when he wasnt the CEO
>something that he had no control over due to Japanese investors and the board that he works under
>something that he had no control over

Ok
>>
>>389240919
Oh and how could I forget their artificial scarcity bullshit with amiibos and NES classics and such. Every time they do something scummy, I hope hell turns up the heat.
>>
>>389241053
Nope. They said straight up they are collectors items and that it would be limited
>>
>>389241134
I couldn't give half a shit about some PR excuse.
>>
>>389237849
>But the switch is damn powerful for a handheld. Which makes it a great alternative for shitty phone games.
It is not a handheld. It's not a successor to the 3DS, even Nintendo says that.
>>
>>389237613
Better for a DLC and Amiibo cuckold maybe
>>
>Nintendo is now embracing season passes, dlc and content locked behind amiibo
>something Iwata was always against
How the fuck do you think new Nintendo is better
>>
>>389244262
They were doing that under iwata as well, what are you talking about?
>>
>>389244569
Amiibos yes, but IIRC they didn't do the kind of thing they're doing with Samus Returns.
As for season passes, I don't remember them doing that prior to the new management.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.