[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your number one game that you'd like to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 4.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
What's your number one game that you'd like to see HD remastered?

For me it has to be Rome: Total War.

It just needs some polishing, make it run better on new computers (allow it to be run on multi-core CPU's), maybe add more factions/units/campaign/maps, fix the camera, mod support and perhaps get co-op campaigns going on.
>>
Ace Combat 4, 5, 0 and X
>>
path of exile. it has the makings of a top game but the animations and engine make it dog shite to look at. but in seriousness I'd say Diablo 2, and an official HD remake not enthusiast creations.
>>
>>389236664
>What's your number one game that you'd like to see HD remastered?
You already posted it.
>>
>>389236664
SotC and we are getting it next year
>>
File: 66789_front.jpg (96KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
66789_front.jpg
96KB, 640x905px
>>389236664
Underrated Gem.
Add more content, Fix THAT bug and make it more good looking and i'll buy it.
>>
>>389236664
Just download Roma Surrectum you pussy
>>
File: 1504140028797.jpg (155KB, 710x708px) Image search: [Google]
1504140028797.jpg
155KB, 710x708px
Only if they keep the "Tim Burton" style of the originals instead of going full cartoon like Resurrection
>>
>>389236664
Fallout new vegas
>>
>>389239034
He wants an engine revamp.

Also OP, funnily enough Rome Total War got a port on iOS that is way more optimized and utilizes multi-core CPUs effectively. I think it also has some graphical enhancements too, and looks cleaner. It would be great (but never happen) if they could port the new optimizations and graphical improvements over to PC.
>>
>>389237505
what is SotC? Asking for a friend.
>>
File: MW_LC.jpg (52KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MW_LC.jpg
52KB, 480x360px
Battlefront II
San Andreas
Supreme Commander (FA)
>>
>>389243882
>Supreme Commander (FA)
This. They could fix all the engine bugs while they're at it.
>>
>>389236664

>polishing a turd

I remember playing this without my nostalgia goggles on and with way more knowledge about the roman republic than when I first played it. It's a trash game and should be forgotten by everybody.
>>
If OP got his wish the monkey paw would curl its fingers and there would be no mod support.
>>389244856
It's representation of romans isn't its worst offense. That being said, it's a fun game.
>>
>>389242829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZQ98mWeto
>>
>>389236664
Age of Empires is already getting a remaster, man.
>>
>>389242074
it is optimized for a single system and you can't change unit sizes.
>>
>>389237505
It was HD remastered ages ago
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.