[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which world is your favorite so far? Which one are you most hyped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: kh2.jpg (10KB, 270x152px) Image search: [Google]
kh2.jpg
10KB, 270x152px
Which world is your favorite so far? Which one are you most hyped about?
Doing a critical (not lvl1) run right now on the HD remake and I ran shield/shield. Was it a good decision?
>>
I just want Treasure Planet or Atlantis, is it too much to ask for?
>>
File: fox.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fox.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Can I please just get a Fox and The Hound world? Please.
>>
>>389235569
All I want is no more Little Mermaid or Pirates of the Caribbean stages.
>>
>>389237467
>not wanting some finny, finny fun

okay edgelord.
>>
Hollow Bastion because the music is absolutely god-tier.
>>
>>389235569
The extra defence is kind of irrelevant since you'll die very quickly regardless.
Getting Second Chance and Once More earlier makes Critical mode a lot easier though
>>
>>389237467
You don't have to worry about The Little Mermaid, because they'll totally have Frozen as the musical world
Port Royale was kind of a chore, mostly because of the annoying mechanics, but it has 5 movies to draw from now so I wouldn't be surprised if it's in.
>>
>>389235569
>shield/shield
Excuse me?
>>
>>389237337
Can it realistically be done?, I don't think so. You'd have to make all dem animals talk (which doesn't make sense in-universe) or make Sora & Co into animals, which has been done already.

>>389235569
I really liked Big Hero Six, so I'm looking forward to that.

I don't care for Frozen, but I sort of would like it to make it to see the snow effects that would be in the game.

Also, unironically Agrabah, except this time we follow the King of Thieves storyline.
>>
>>389238000
Never mind, just read the filename.
>>
File: San-Fransokyo-big-hero-6-_city.jpg (204KB, 1024x320px) Image search: [Google]
San-Fransokyo-big-hero-6-_city.jpg
204KB, 1024x320px
Looking forward to exploring San Fransokyo in 3. I hope we get to see it at night for that "bustling metropolis in a sea of neon luminosity" feel.
I also hope we get some out-of-left-field world akin to how Timeless River was. It was small but cool as shit.

>>389237237
Any one of these would just make my day.
>>
>>389237776
I doubt they'll have a musical world in KHIII. Perhaps there'll be minigames, but not a full musical world because designing worlds takes a lot of resources just to use them as a backdrop for minigames and because KHII Atlantica wasn't that well received.

The only reason there was a musical world was because they had the concept and the assets to reuse. With Frozen, they'd have to build it from scratch.

You can expect Frozen to be more or less a normal world in KHIII.
>>
Best one was 2 FM. All the ones after 2 besides 2FM were trash and unnecessary. The story is way too convoluted at this point and it needs to be aborted after 3
>>
>>389238361
>You can expect Frozen to be more or less a normal world in KHIII.
As it honestly should be. There's plenty to work with from the movie for adapting it into a Kingdom Hearts world.
>>
>>389235569
I just hope we can go back to Traverse Town! It's so warm and cozy
>>
>>389237619
Wait so I should have gone sword/shield?
>>
>>389238564
Agreed. Twilight Town is cozy af too.

I get the feeling we are guaranteed to get both Castle Oblivion / Land of Departure and Daybreak Town in the game. I'm also fairly convinced the Keyblade Graveyard may make it in.
>>
>>389237237
Treasure Planet has a good chance to appear. It's the only movie left that Roy Conli was apart of that hasn't appeared yet and we know he's working with the KH3 team.
>>
>>389238996
Sword is even worse, you should have gone with Staff for max MP.
>>
>>389238996
Probably, but it doesn't really matter. The choice in the struggle tournament is pretty much irrelevant in the long run, it just makes a small difference to your starting stats. You can synth the stat boosting items later, so you can max every stat regardless.
The second choice of what to value and what to drop effects the levels at which you learn new abilities, but you'll get them all eventually anyway.
>>
>>389235569
My favorite is Halloween Town. Hoping for Toy Story and Treasure Planet. So one down, one to go hopefully.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.