[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how PC players thank Japanese developers: pirating their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 5326903295.png (29KB, 760x292px) Image search: [Google]
5326903295.png
29KB, 760x292px
This is how PC players thank Japanese developers: pirating their games because muh lack of patches (as if they needed an excuse). Sad.
>>
>>389230548
ahahaha pc fags make me laugh they actually think their dollars matter

they're just throwing you fags a bone since it's easy as fuck to just throw a shitty port job on steam and enough retards will buy it, they don't actually give a shit about the pc market it's just easy money

eventually it won't even be worth it and they'll just stop like they did in the mid 2000s and it literally won't matter to them

your money does not fucking matter its just a drop in the bucket

it only matters to shit western indie devs which are the only """games""" you fags will be able to play pretty soon
>>
>>389230548
Lemme guess; comments section for PCGamer?
>>
>>389230726
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/despite-square-enixs-promises-and-after-almost-six-months-nier-automata-has-not-received-any-patch-on-the-pc/
Never heard of this site before, but there are 70 comments
>>
>>389230548
And console players are subjected to trash like having to pay annual fees in order to unlock basic functionality of their hardware.
And how does the console players respond? They eat it up hard and make it a more successful business model than even selling games or hardware to begin with. And that's not just sad it's downright depressing.

Fuck the current state of the videogames industry.
>>
>>389230548
Maybe they should learn how to make PC ports then. Some of the biggest ports like Dark Souls and Nier Automata needing fan mods for shit to work is embarrassing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.