[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing a game >"that" part happens right as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: ffx-tidus-laugh.jpg (167KB, 555x250px) Image search: [Google]
ffx-tidus-laugh.jpg
167KB, 555x250px
>playing a game
>"that" part happens right as someone walks in
what was it /v/?
>>
File: everyone walks out.webm (922KB, 956x720px) Image search: [Google]
everyone walks out.webm
922KB, 956x720px
>>
>>389230507
what game.
>>
>>389230565
Shadow Hearts 2
>>
File: 1504344068679.png (495KB, 647x485px) Image search: [Google]
1504344068679.png
495KB, 647x485px
>>389230252
>you're playing the little mermaid??
-sister
>>
>>389230507
Kingdom Hearts 2
>>
>>389230860
This seems to be a common answer. Fucking Disney didn't become "in" and cool for teens/adults until way after that shit released. It was hell playing that game at the time.

I also remember being very embarrassed by Majin Buu and the general comedy in DBZ that I always thought was cringey.
>>
>>389230252
>be in college
>share house with 4 guys, we each have small dorm bedrooms and a bigger common area in our room
>playing a tales game a lot, I think it was vesperia
>my tv was shit
>tv in the common room was goat at the time
>roomies are normie dudes that play CoD and sports games and stuff, didn't know them too well yet
>too shit at social stuff to realize what normies even were at the time and thought they were just light gamers and didn't really care if they knew what shit I played
>got the bright idea of taking my tales game down to the common room and playing on the big TV while they were at class
>room mate #1 walks in as I'm fighting some battles to grind a bit
>think the gameplay looks acceptable enough and its just showing combos and shit so it looks kind of normie-presentable maybe (probably not)
>starts talking to me about it and I do my best to explain it in a way that doesn't involve cute girls or anime
>room mate #2 walks in right as I'm finishing up a battle
>in classic tales fashion I somehow triggered a victory skit at the end of battle
>it was one of the more elaborate ones, and one of the most horrible victory scenes that could have been shown
>cheesily shows each of the 4 characters, for way too long, doing an independent victory line with the camera centered on them
>"YAHOOOOO!!!!"
>"weeeee DID IT!!!"
>ALRIGHT!!"
>"THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"
>room mate one immediately bursts out laughing
>room mate 2 in sheer disbelief asks "what the fuck is this?"
>room mate one is literally losing his shit laughing behind the couch
>autistically turn it off and say it was a game I borrowed from a friend before trying to play it off like its not my style
>room mate 3 comes into to room mate 1 on the floor
>finally tells him all about it when he comes to
>go in room to be foreveralone while I hear them through the closed door imitating the victory lines in mocking voices
never played a jrpg near another person since
>>
>>389231925
>turn it off and say it was a game I borrowed from a friend before trying to play it off like its not my style
What a fucking beta.
>>
https://youtu.be/XlHZrBUimuY?t=116
>>
>>389231925
>not realizing shame early on
I was playing Chrono Cross and when my brother's older friends came in out the blue I turned that shit off on the quicks. They looked like they saw some unexplainable phenomenon while staring at the screen.
>>
>Saya no uta lewd scene
>Mom walks in seeing me unzipping my belt and laughs

>Finally gotten of all the color of Yani in The Void
>Furiously masturbating Brother walks in, I yell NOOOOO
>He shouts back Im so sorry and slams the door

Still not the worse though.
>>
File: how-anime-looks-when-im-alone-1.jpg (167KB, 500x763px) Image search: [Google]
how-anime-looks-when-im-alone-1.jpg
167KB, 500x763px
Could be worse
>>
>>389231925
>plays the gayest fucking weeb jrpg bullshit and plays it on the big screen with roommates who play sport games
How autistic can you get. What game was it?

Also you deserved to be made fun of. Sport games are shit, for normies, but almost any game can be fun with friends, no one can deny that. Keep your shitty weeb games to yourself, if you get found out, laugh and joke at yourself you autism overlord.
>>
>>389230252
>play SC2
>fighting Ive
>mom walks in
>>
File: shadow kanji p4.jpg (132KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
shadow kanji p4.jpg
132KB, 850x900px
>>
File: 1498841964662.jpg (98KB, 629x812px) Image search: [Google]
1498841964662.jpg
98KB, 629x812px
>>389230252
Not vidya related but thread related, I suppose.
>Tfw shy kid who likes to watch anime and play vidya, despite my apperance (I look like a normie douche)
>I have a super strict dad who tells me to grow up and stop wasting time playing video games
>Never ever revealed my power level to anyone about watching anime, except this one friend of mine
>My friend is super extroverted, and a weeb
>One day I invite him over just to hang out and crack a couple cold ones
>After a while, my dad leaves for work and my friend gets an idea
>"Lets watch a anime called "No Game No Life"!"
>I kinda hesistate but since my dad is gone, I tell him it's fine
>We're watching it on the tv in the living room
>Pretty loud volume as well but we're having a good time
>Suddenly I hear my dad's car parking outside
>Get a panic attack and tell my friend we should just turn it off
>He insist that we watch the last five minutes of the episode at least
>My dad walks in hearing noises such as "KYAH SUGOI ONIICHAN GAMBATE!!"
>I'm cold sweating, heart is beating fast as fuck, dare not to look at anything beside the TV screen
>I hear him turn 360 degrees around and just leave again
After that we didn't speak to each other for like a week or so
>>
>>389234824
How's that daddy-dick taste mmm mmm yum.
>>
>>389230252
This exact shit happened to me and I never played ffx while my dad was at home again.
>>
File: 2013-04-04-164954.jpg (135KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-04-164954.jpg
135KB, 960x544px
Totori Beach event

I don't feel shame for lighthearted things with cute 2d girls though. Never have
>>
File: tenor_9.gif (444KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
tenor_9.gif
444KB, 320x242px
>>389238423
>turn 360 degrees
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>Katamari Damashi
Just any part at all.

I look like I have brain damage if I don't immediately pause or turn off the tv like I was jerking it.
>>
>Resident Evil V
>that fight where Chris rips that red mind control device from rubber-bodysuited Jill's chest
>the device is right next to her cleavage
>she grunts loudly while you're doing that
Looked like some involuntary groping, that one.
>>
File: 1502137248758.gif (4MB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
1502137248758.gif
4MB, 256x188px
>>389231925
>This essentially happened to me.(but with ni no kuni)
>I left the console in the room and tried to avoid going out til things cooled down
>One of roommates started playing (he was a dude bro) starts playing, I think he was high.
>He ended up marathoning the entire game in 2 days, skipping classes and sleep to finish the game.
>I started showing him anime and other jrpgs
>He has since devolved from a jock with 5 girls on him into a weeb(full fledged, posters of cute anine girls, body pillows) but still had the same allure to women and still got mad pussy.
>I created a chad weeb
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.