[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >playing a fighting game >person beats me using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>be me
>playing a fighting game
>person beats me using cheap exploits
>"You know that will probably be patched maybe you should try using other strategies to get familiar with them so you will be ready"
>"SALT SALT SALT YOU SALTY FUCK STOP BEING SO FREE YOU SALTY FUCK LOL PRINGLES"

Why is the fighting game community filled with fucking retards?
>>
>>389229635
Has nothing to do with the genre, it's the same with everyone online game
>>
>>389229635
>cheap exploits
Mind giving a few concrete examples?
>>
>>389229635
>t. babby that can't handle the bantz
>>
Sure, the other guy sounds like a retard if you aren't mischaracterizing what he said, but your attempt at advice is very clearly a thinly veiled scrub excuse for your own loss. You still lost. Get better.

Don't worry about what he's doing right, worry about what you're doing wrong.
>>
>>389229635
Is this bait or are you just terrible at fiightan? I can't tell these days
>>
>>389229635
>affected him so much he proceeds to make a thread about it
LMAO YOU'RE ACTUALLY SALTY AS FUCK STOP BEING SO FREE DUMBASS
>>
>one is a turbo autist that says one is salty
>one is salty but hides behind plausible genuine advice but is so thinly veiled no one is fooled
hmmm
Get good.
>>
Nice blog OP, maybe if you spent some time in the training mode instead of complaining on the internet you wouldn't lose, cheap exploits or otherwise
>>
>>389229635
>cheap exploits

Feel free to complain about the quality or design of a game, but your own personal sense of what is or isn't "cheap" is your problem, not others'.
>>
Idk, but that's my point exactly.
Fighting games are cheap and easy to win at.
A bunch of pussies a few days ago challenged me about that and none of them fucking showed.
What losers.
>>
>>389229635
>tfw everyone thought Ling's AoP in tekken 7 would get nerfed because it let her go under 80% of the moves in the game with no effort.
Still nothing. Glad I dropped that garbage.
>>
>>389229635
>be me
go
back
to
reddit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.