[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The official USA site is up and the game is still comfirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: xenoblade-2-screenshot-09.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade-2-screenshot-09.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
The official USA site is up and the game is still comfirmed for 2017
http://xenobladechronicles2.nintendo.com/

>Lost in a sea of clouds, entire civilizations rest on the backs of Titans. As the giant beasts march toward death, the last hope is a scavenger named Rex—and Pyra, a living weapon known as a Blade. Can you find the fabled paradise she calls home? Command a group of Blades and lead them to countless strategic victories before the world ends.

Each Titan hosts its own distinct cultures, wildlife, and diverse regions to explore. Search the vast open areas and labyrinthine corridors for treasure, secret paths, and creatures to battle and index.

During these escapades, you’ll get to know a large cast of eclectic characters, including the weaponized life forms known as Blades. Gather these allies, bond with them to increase their power, and utilize their special ARTS to devastate enemies. But to save the world of Alrest, you must first demystify its cloudy past
>>
>>389228813
so instead of 10 fuckhueg maps on one titan, we get 3-5 big maps on a bunch of titans?
>>
Almost guaranteed it doesn't come out this year. 4 months left in the year and it's still a bitch to even buy the console
>>
How is that sword even practical, especially if you're standing on flat ground?
>>
>>389229060
Why does console availability have to determine release time?
>>
>>389229054
They've comfirmed it at treehouse. There is even humanoid titans like the Bionis and Mechonis
>>
>>389229110
Software can be used to push hardware sales. This is the only big release slated for what would be the end of the year. They would want to time the release date with a large shipment of consoles
>>
>>
>>389229217
A Xenoblade game isn't going to be a system seller if things like Mario Kart aren't.
>>
>>389229805
You are comparing a port to a new entry in a popular franchise
>>
>>389229078
Keep your autism for real life.
>>
>>389229054
XC2 is roughly XCX's size in terms of land mass, so each titan could very well be the size of mechonis/bionis
>>
>>389229078
each of the weapons have a opened and unopened form
>>
>>389229217
Are you not expecting there to be a large shipment of consoles in the November to December period?
>>
>>389230123
I think you forgot how fuckhuge the Mechonis and Bionis were. We just didn't get to explore all of their parts.
>>
>>389230123
>>389230215
I'll be glad if there are cave and shitload of dungeons to explore. XCX had them but they were pretty lame
>>
>>389229890
Niche popularity.
>>
>>389230123
XC2 is "far bigger" than XCX.
>>
>>389230215
we explored a majority of both titans
>>
>>389228813
>THE GIRL IS ACTUALLY A SWORD
>Shamelessly ripping off Valkyrie Drive
>>
>>389232502
That's not even the originator of that trope
>>
>>389229078
theres a physical and a energy part for that sword, but yeah i guess the energy part will melt shit like a lightsaber if you are not carefull or it can be like the monado and pass through objects which wasnt meant to harm.
>>
nice dead thread xenofags
>>
>>389232502
xenoblade 1 had it too stupid
>>
>>389229217
>>389229060
Anon Nintendo is setting aside a big shipment for the Holiday season, that's the whole point of the shortage we've been having.
If they shipped all the consoles now, they wouldn't have them in the biggest period of the year, November/December.
>>
>actual cool premise to the story unique to the world in which it was set

Unexpectedly excellent.
>>
>>389231785
But that's not even slightly true and you fucking know it, or did you not play the game?
>>
>>389235902
yes? we go everywhere aside from an arm and a leg (right shoulder cut from bionis)
>>
I'm worried this game won't do well in the West because of anti anime style bias
>>
>pyra favicon
Cute.
>>
>>389230330
I just hope it's not TOO big, you know?
>>
>>389228813
They need to release more fucking details
>>
>>389236261
if they used Mira's size effectively I'm sure they can with anything coming up in XC2
>>
>>389228813
Apparently some civilizations have learned to literally control Titans, so.. Maybe we'll get some of that in lieu of mecha action
>>
>>389228813
>not just a titan, not even 2 like the first game, but multiple

MY FUCKING DICK I CAN'T WAIT for Mario Odyssey to hold me over until XC2
>>
>>389235952
Calf, right thigh, right hip, lower back, upper back, thing on it's back, right arm, inside,

left arm, left and right shoulders, chest, head, left calf, left hip, left and right wing thingy's

I'm not even counting the left thigh because you aren't putting anything on that, or internal locations because there are more internal locations not visited than visited, you don't go to most of the fucking bionis, and you go to even less of the mechonis.

Actually was Colony 6 on the groin or the thigh, maybe I need some kind of 3d map to properly consider the locations.
>>
>>389236304
how did they utilize it effectively?
>>
>>389236448
satorl marsh was in the groin/buttcrack.
>>
>>389236653
>Zanza had swampass
>>
>>389236653
>there will never be a first person immersion based rpg with a detailed stat system, npc schedules, complex story interaction and flying mechs set in a completely seamless mechonis and bionis

Why even live.
>>
GOTY IS COMING!!!
>>
>>389229078
If we're being autistic, her tits and her hair aren't practical either.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.