[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw there's no conclusion for Schala/Kid and Kingdom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Chrono-break-logo.png (11KB, 250x153px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono-break-logo.png
11KB, 250x153px
>tfw there's no conclusion for Schala/Kid and Kingdom of Guardia
>>
Good.

Literally who cares about Schala
>>
File: 1261634292892.jpg (5KB, 251x179px) Image search: [Google]
1261634292892.jpg
5KB, 251x179px
>you will never figure out what happened between Pesmerga and Yuber, or see their final battle
>you will never see Viktor or Flik ever again
>you will never see Jeane or Viki again
>you will never see Harmonia, or the epic battle that was building up against the world's largest kingdom
>You will never lead a multi-national army against Harmonia and kick Sasarai square in the nuts
>Neclord will never make another appearance ever
All those characters in that massive, mysterious world are gone forever and the massive potential the series had will NEVER be fully realized.

Then again seeing what happened to Final Fantasy and Breath of Fire series I'm glad that there will NEVER be anymore sequels to either Suikoden or Chrono games. OP really think about if you actually WANT the current SE to touch the Chrono series if you really love it.
>>
>mfw Chrono Break takes place in alternate timeline where the humans doesn't discover the Sun Stone and strive to survive the harsh Blizzard.
>>
>>389225061
did you not get the good ending of Cross? The split universes are merged, Schala's alive and looking for Serge to get a hot dicking.
>>
>>389227113
schala is alive in the good ending for cross but isn't she like in modern-day earth? the credits showed her walking around japan.

cross was better than trigger by the way
>>
>>389227113
Are Schala and Kid emerge or stay split as different entity in the combined world?
>>
>>389227395
Looked like they merged to me
>>
I'm glad it ended with Trigger and they never made any sequels.
>>
>>389227209
They got married. Serge is in a marriage photograph with her at the end of Cross.

>>389227395
They merged. Schala "Kid" Zeal.
>>
>>389225289
>you will never find out who Hugo's father is or if he ever gave Chris the grassland dick

The biggest bullshit ever.
>>
>>389227395
I don't think they merged. Yes, Schala 'Kid' Zeal... still, it kind of defy the whole story since they were independant of each other.
I think Schala returned to 12000bc in some way and Kid (the one in the ending sailing and doing shit) was looking for Serge.
By the ending she found Serge, they got married and the end.
>>
>>389228589
Schala also might still be a time traveler. On the other hand, I always assumed that the ending of Cross rolled back everything, so that Serge was born in the far future.
>>
>>389228704
The timelines are a fucking pain in the ass... but yeah. Probably it corrected all 'bad' events (whatever The Planet decides them to be. After all, it is a sentient thing. Serge was alive and well like in the Home dimension plus 'good' things still happening (Viper and company alive, Hydra alive... you know).
And also yes, Schala could be still time travelling. Whatever the reason (Find Janus? Though I think Janus=Guile was almost confirmed by now so... whatever)
>>
>>389228884
But keep in mind, if things really reverted, then Belthasar would have no reason to establish Chronopolis, since the Time Devourer is gone and Schala isn't in danger anymore. Which means there would be no El Nido, which means there would be no Viper Manor and Serge, who apparently still exists, would be a thousand years in the future.
>>
>>389229124
It probably rolled back to a certain point in time. I seriously, SERIOUSLY can't handle timelines mechanics. They are always too complicated to make sense of them and there's always something that fucks everything.
And I am not even touching the topic of Ayla being Leah daughter...
>>
>As for Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, I have wanted to imagine an episode that would conclude a trilogy [i.e. a third game, after Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross] and that would take place shortly after the events of the first game. I thought of the following lead: Kid and the others have to go help Crono, Marle and Lucca, who were then in great dangers. In the end, it was some sort of "all-star"! (Laughs) That said, I have the following principle: the past is the past, and it should be left behind. You have to let go. To lay new foundations. To move on. Nevertheless, if I recall correctly, I'm pretty sure Square Enix suggested the possibility of a project titled Chrono Break. But I wasn't part of it, so I'm not in the best position to talk about it. In fact I don't have any other information on this topic.
>>
>>389229653
>the past is the past, and it should be left behind. You have to let go
>mfw this is also applied to the series

Fuck
>>
>>389230946
Let it go anon...
>>
>>389230946
>>389233141
Great, now that song is stuck in my head again
>>
>>389225061
Trigger never needed a sequel and the one it got was disappointing, so this is a good thing.
>>
File: pic2.jpg (1MB, 2449x1513px) Image search: [Google]
pic2.jpg
1MB, 2449x1513px
>>389225061
There was. Everything was entirely retconned in CC by the end of it.
They're all alive and Guardia is saved.
>>
>>389234185
I'll be happy if they stop at Chrono and Marle ending. The fall of Guardia scene is clearly a sequel bait.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.