[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not saying this game isn't fun. But this game IS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
I'm not saying this game isn't fun. But this game IS bad. But what gripes me more than that is that it's popularity right now. You're allowed to do whatever you want with your money, and your vote is to battleground games. Which is great. But the thing is: PubG isn't the first. Or second. Or even third in this genre.

Im not trying to bag out PubG that much though. What I'm really getting at is the lack of amazing games being made right now. Hate on me aside- for bagging out your favorite game- why do you think that we can't actually make a top tier battleground game, or any game right now for that matter?

Because if steam sales are anything to go off- 2017 has been an absolutely awful year.
>>
>>389223230
Why aren't you making it yourself then Anon?
>>
>>389223230
What a great argument, OP. You sure conviced me!
>>
>>389223230
I agree that the game doesn't deserve the popularity it is getting. Or the money. Especially in its current state. But twitch streaming is a thing whether you like it or not. Just let it go. Plenty of good games out there.
>>
The game is trash, but strangely addicting.

The basic win conditions are the complete opposite of what the game is trying to go for though.

also someone needs to do this same game but fantasy based. The items you pick up end up determining what kind of class you are. Boots that make you walk silent/run faster/etc. Swords, staves, bows, etc. You get the idea.

Fund that shit
>>
>>389223230
/v/ was right this game was just the flavor of the month. the game aged like milk and I am just waiting to refund it after final release.
>>
can escape games be the next meme game genre
>>
File: 1350592724471.jpg (66KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1350592724471.jpg
66KB, 720x480px
>>389223230
I would love to see a AAA studio knockoff PUBG and make it with cute anime girls and without the shitty movement and actually optimize it
>>
>>389226397
>The basic win conditions are the complete opposite of what the game is trying to go for though.
What the fuck did he mean by this? The win conditions are to fucking be the last one alive. The game isn't trying to go for anything else? Like what?
>>
>>389226646
I'd be fairly down actually, with cute anime girls of course
>>
>>389226786
>Battlegrounds
>the best option is to not fight
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>389226646
What's an escape game
>>
>>389223230
This argument is garbage but this game IS bad just on virtue of it being early access. Their bizarre anti-cheat application causes more game-breaking bugs than I've ever seen. Haven't been able to launch since purchase and devs won't do anything about it. If you can, refund now.
>>
>>389226948
1) say that first next time
2) no
Just because fighting it out is riskier doesn't mean it's invalid next to sneaking and camping. And I say that as someone who has belly crawled with no weapons or armor all the way to #3 in a game
>>
>>389226948
I got a shitty drop and spent the entire game chasing the playerzone, didn't see 1 person, and I got to #5, killed by the blue wall.
>>
>>389226948
>Killing Floor
>You don't kill floors
>>
>>389226948
>Street Fighter
>You don't fight streets
>>
>>389226646
>War of the Worlds escape type game
>Players have to make it to a safe colony in another city while evading player controlled alien striders etc
>Multiple day/nights so players dont beeline to the finish, eating and sleeping must be taken care of also (30-45min games)
>Vehicles are a quick way to reach certain places but are easier to spot and often may have low/no fuel
>Mechanics in place to emphaize teamwork over fuckin killing fellow humans

would write more but post limits
>>
>>389223230
I agree OP. You took the words right out of my mouth.
>>
>>389226948
>Fallout
>You don't fall out of anything
>>
>>389226948
>Rust
>You don't play as a reddish- or yellowish-brown flaky coating of iron oxide that is formed on iron or steel by oxidation, especially in the presence of moisture.
>>
>>389227035
>its just a beta

You're new here aren't you?
>>
Pubg looks like shit
It has garbage ass animations
Its mechanics are only half decent
Nothing is polished

i believe that the only reason this game is popular is because it is popular.
>>
>>389227243
>>389227329

fucking jej
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.