[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thats it. Thats all they had to do to not make this so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ThatsItJPG.jpg (58KB, 1027x532px) Image search: [Google]
ThatsItJPG.jpg
58KB, 1027x532px
Thats it. Thats all they had to do to not make this so fucking hard. Took me 5 fucking seconds in MS paint. Why are game developers so shit?
>>
Shit thread, shit life, go fellate a shotgun.
>>
>>389221340
>game developers should cater to retards
If you don't have the problem solving skills to solve something that simple, you should be euthanized.
>>
File: Modern_Games_Journalism.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Modern_Games_Journalism.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>389221521
Faggot is salty because he can't pass this part.
>>
>>389221660
I'm suprissed that this footage exist and that OP had to make a thread about his own retardation.
>>
>>389221961
No it was from a games "journalist" actually:

https://youtu.be/848Y1Uu5Htk
>>
>>389221660
Holy fucking shit... First video game every?
>>
>>389222203
I meant ever. Not every
>>
>>389221628
>retards
Um...wow that's like very rude and not inclusive of you to say :(
>>
>>389222203
the so-called video game journalist, Dean Takahashi, also mistook Warhammer 40K: Space Marine to be a Gears of War rip-off
>>
Git gud you literally got mad at the tutorial
>>
>>389221340
>Bu bu but only two people made it!!!!
>It's so charming!!!!

Games journalism sucks balls but there's no excuse for shit game design either.
>>
>>389221340
People are retarded. The tutorial needs to write out everything for them.
>Tap A for a short jump
>Proceed to jump on a short box
>Hold A for a higher jump
>Proceeds to jump on a slightly taller box
>Press Y to dash
>Dashes across the floor
>Press A then press Y to jump and dash in mid-air
>Use air dash to cross gaps
>Proceeds to cross the gap with a jump plus dash
>>
>>389222203
First grammar every?
>>
>>389222951
>>389222951
>shit game design

We have hit a new low
>>
ITT: people who lack basic human kindness
>>
>>389221340
Stop being mad, Takahashi
>>
>>389223134
This
We should put on our black sweaters and masks and kill those violent, intolerant shitlords!
>>
>>389223134
>>389223356
here's your (You), Takahashi
>>
>>389223134
I'll take the bait:
>game reviewer as a job
>plays like a stroke victim with one hand
>>
>>389221340
Wait
>A on jump
>Y is dash
Why the fuck is it not a shoulder button or B, rolling your thumb to hold A and then hit Y seems shitty.
>>
>>389223134
Dean you shouldn't be paid to play like a quadriplegic using his anus.
>>
File: 1426128655167.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1426128655167.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>389221340
Oh good you made a version for Valve play testers and gaming journalists. Maybe I'm in the fucking minority but part of the fun of video games is figuring out how to do shit for yourself. Even if that means learning how to fucking high-jump. Remember Mario 64? Nobody told me how to fucking triple jump, I figured it out and it was awesome when I did, why the fuck are we at the point where discovering a game's mechanics can't come naturally but I have to have someone drag me along because apparently everyone who picks up a video game has suffered massive head trauma.
>>
>>389224279
I read the manual to learn how to triple jump, though I think a sign tells you to as well
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.